Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should LA. DA treat IA's the same as citizens

No, Right to Privacy.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Comments:
    http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/56.php

only4usa Ca
    Posted: 06:27 pm [PST] on September 27 2008
    Federal government is going to have to enforce laws and ICE need to get into California. Learn what I-9s are; immigrants are to fill these I-9s forms out, and they need to be E-Verified. Undocumented immigrants do not have a Right to Privacy.
    Parrott FL
    Posted: 04:14 pm [PST] on September 27 2008
    I think that Invaders at this point have more rights than I as a Citizen.

alice ca
    Posted: 03:46 pm [PST] on September 27 2008
    Illegals should be deported. They are all criminals, some just worse than others. They are crimminals just by the fact that they crossed our borders illegaly. We have a right to know who is in our country at all times.

James Jorquez Hurricane, Utah
    Posted: 08:53 pm [PST] on September 24 2008
    I live in an area where many citizens (including Mexican-Americans) are "fleeing" LA due to the dramatic erosion of quality of life due to Latino gangs.Their kids are now bring the gang culture with them and creating serious problems here. Deport criminal ALIENS TO SAVE AMERICA!

Louis Culver City
    Posted: 09:29 am [PST] on September 21 2008
    What is wrong with you people Downtown Los Angeles. Here you have citizens that pay taxes that work, that obey the laws in the State and Country that work every day, and you allow this to continue by having illegal roaches, to even live and stay in our country, in our city and do the crimes that you let happen by keeping these people here. One you deport them and they come back send them to TDC Texas Department of Corrections for Five years aotomaticaly, if they come back a third time, send them to Angolia State Penitentary, if they come back again let them stay at Angoloia Pen for Life. That will gurantee to cut that return and crime to continue like it has, the problem is continuing because you are too easy on these people that don't give a damn, they have nothing going for themselves and nothing to care about anyone else that has worked hard, went to school, and paid the price to get ahead in life, for someone that has never even tried to want to or know what it is like to sacrafice for anything in their life, just taking, killing and don't care type of attitude. Things need to change. The people are tired of all of this. Wake Up City Hall.

john orange, ca
    Posted: 04:17 pm [PST] on August 30 2008
    I just found your website watching
    "Belmont" local 6 TV. On this issue...it's a crime not to deport them. Gave your website to my son and best friend. Unfunded retirement plan are my beef.

K. SOLOMON Location unknown
    Posted: 06:08 pm [PST] on August 13 2008
    I THINK THAT LAPD,DA'S OFFICE,THE COURTS ON ALL LEVELS HAVE ALLOWED AMERICAN CITIZEN TO BECOME HUMAN TARGET IN THE MOST FREE NATION IN THE WORLD.ITS A SAME THAT JAMEL SHAW THE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS MOTHER WAS FIGHTING IN IRAQ DEFENDING FREEDOM,LIBERTY AND JUSTICE AND HER OWN CHILD WAS KILLED HERE AT HOME, JUST BECAUSE LAPD,CITY COUNCIL,DA, AND ALL COURT SYSTEMS REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE LAW THE WAY`THAT IT IS WRITTEN. I WONDER DOES THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR COME INTO PLAY HERE. WHERE IS LADY JUSTICE WHEN YOU NEED HER.SHAME ON THE CITY COUNCIL,LAPD,AND WHO EVER ELSE PLAYED A PART IN VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL IMMAGRATION LAW. I WOULD SAY FOR EVERY AMERICAN WHO IS KILLED OR INJURED BY CRIMINAL OR NON-CRIMINAL ILLEGAL PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE IS JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIME AS THE IDOIT WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME.

l.a.invaded Location unknown
    Posted: 08:20 pm [PST] on August 07 2008
    No one who sneeks into My Country ,for any reason or from anywhere is not innocent.Illegal criminal aliens are just that. No more no less. We as American citizens that except their Invasion are fools and traitors no more no less. Defend with Honor.Defend like YOUR children and great,great grandchildrens lives depended on your Defense. Fix Mexico , don't break America.

Carol Knapp Los Angeles
    Posted: 10:00 am [PST] on August 03 2008
    The people of Los Angeles, California and the U.S. are getting what they deserve by voting for these criminals that have infested the government at all levels.

Ross Jones SoCal
    Posted: 07:46 am [PST] on July 28 2008
    The city of Los Angeles and the county of Los Angeles policies of failing to deport illegal aliens has led to entire geographic areas of both the city and county, to be in absolute lawlessness.

Law Enforcement officers in both jurisdictions have had their hands tied by politicians, who are attempting to curry favor (pandering) to those individuals who have entered this Country illegally, in an attempt to remain in office.

Unfortunately, these politicians have placed their elected positions over the safety of the electorate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you approve of the LA Courts and the LA DA's policy of treating illegal aliens the same as US citizens?
    Yes 2%

No 98%