Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOTE Now: GretaWire Bailout Poll FOX News

Does the nation's financial crisis worry you?

Yes 70% (3431 votes)
    feedback bar

No 30% (1485 votes)
    feedback bar

Total Votes: 4916

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for voting!
    Yes 69% (5037 votes)
    No 31% (2259 votes)
    Total Votes: 7296
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't post here often , but I do try to stay up with the current and potential issues as much as possible. I didn't vote because of the wording of the poll could be misconstrued. Sure the crisis worries me; but, what I am worried most about is that my children and grandchildren will be footing the bill for the fat cat bankers that our government allowed to put us is this predicament in the first place. I've faxed over 90 representatives and senators (each personally dialed from our fax machine at home) listing reasons to avoid a bailout of these unethical banker type idiots pushing our government to pass this hurried bill, including McCain, barry, Palin and biden. Perhaps Americans do have a little say in our great country after all. The bailout failed. Let the markets correct themselves and be done with it. I'll lose alot of money in the short term, but we all will be ahead in the long term. Just keep government out of our pocketbook as much as possible.

A website with alot of American financial history is a good read if one chooses to explore it. Look to a new post named "White House and Congress are facilitating the invasion of our country by illegal aliens." Also, "Most successful scam in History" link to keep this post on topic. God bless each of you in your fight for our country.
    The price paid for our freedom should never be forgotten!

From within a nation of sheep, a government of wolves will rise!

Matthew 6:9-13

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck_Veteran
    Didn't vote. Sure the crisis worries me; but, what I am worried most about is that my children and grandchildren will be footing the bill for the fat cat bankers that our government allowed to put us is this predicament in the first place.
    Agreed. I'm not voting either.

Welcome Redneck_Veteran. I understand your concerns and the reasons that you may decide not to vote. Your concerns too Lynne.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)