Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Elvira's Protests Impact Immigration Policy?

I say NO! She's gotta go! Be sure to vote. This woman needs to be deported NOW!

POLL RESULTS ::

Will Elvira Arellano's protest have an impact on immigration policy?

Yes
    8% 15 votes
    No
    91% 159 votes

Total Votes: 174

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...MMIG15.article

Elvira's attempt to make herself out to be the modern day Martin Luther King, will backfire. She will never be accepted into the American society even if she were able to become legalized. She has painted herself into a corner by turning against legal citizens by continuing her illegal activities. She has successfully destroyed Saul's life by using him as a pawn in her silly little game of cat and mouse. Saul is seen as an illegal invader by the majority of American's since he ran to Mexican authorities and asked them to help his mother continue breaking the law. I wish both of them would leave and we would never have to hear about them again.

Yes
    8% 16 votes
    No
    91% 180 votes

Total Votes: 196
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

MW
    Cindy wrote:

She will never be accepted into the American society even if she were able to become legalized.
    No worries, she'll never be legalized. Remember, she defied a deportation order and returned after being physically deported by our federal government. That alone makes her a felon. Furthermore, she is guilty of social security fraud, which is another felony. The lady has at least two felony counts against her that I am aware of. She wouldn't qualify for a path to legalization under the previously proposed S. 2611 bill, which by all accounts was a very liberal bill. I seriously doubt any bill will be passed or arrangements made that would make her a legal citizen or resident of the United States. That would definitely be the straw that broke the camels back.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

Yes
    7% 17 votes
    No
    92% 199 votes

Total Votes: 216

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes
    8% 19 votes
    No
    91% 207 votes

Good point MW. She will also never be legalized due to her identity theft also.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I certainly hope she won't affect policy, but I'll bet whomever is preventing ICE from picking her up certainly does. Count on that!

DEPORT!

This church/sanctuary situation should have ended with Hugo's Quasimodo & Esmeralda.

Elvira's activities in the U.S. have been felonious, PERIOD. End of case. She should consider deportation a gift. I look for Dobb's to cover her case a couple of more times, at least.

If some of the Swift deportees are already gone, why not Elvira?

Someone, like a Swift CEO, needs to be indicted, ASAP (never happen)

If our bonehead congressman

If our bonehead congressman, Representative Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) gets his way, she will be set free with monetary compensation for this inconvenience she just endured. Also the other bonehead, Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) has already tried to get things passed to get her to stay. She is in both of these boneheads’ districts. Lets see what happens after the 1st of year, when the Democrats take control. YA RIGHT!! Even if we can get other Senators attention (Senator Barack Obama (D-IL)) and off his book signing tour, he most likely won’t help us either. I guess he is too busy lining up the Hispanic vote for his race to the White House. Also, one of our local county commissioners (Roberto Maldonado (D)) introduced and got passed a sanctuary ordinance. So she is in a sanctuary county. These happen to be my government official as well. And I live in the most corrupt county, in the most corrupt state in this country. Now you know why I call myself “MadinChicago”.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Re: If our bonehead congressman

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    If our bonehead congressman, Representative Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) gets his way, she will be set free with monetary compensation for this inconvenience she just endured. Also the other bonehead, Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) has already tried to get things passed to get her to stay. She is in both of these boneheads’ districts. Lets see what happens after the 1st of year, when the Democrats take control. YA RIGHT!! Even if we can get other Senators attention (Senator Barack Obama (D-IL)) and off his book signing tour, he most likely won’t help us either. I guess he is too busy lining up the Hispanic vote for his race to the White House. Also, one of our local county commissioners (Roberto Maldonado (D)) introduced and got passed a sanctuary ordinance. So she is in a sanctuary county. These happen to be my government official as well. And I live in the most corrupt county, in the most corrupt state in this country. Now you know why I call myself “MadinChicago”.
    MadeinChicago. Each and every one of you should be calling Child welfare. Logging a complaint on how she is using that kid. She is sending him on his on to protest out of state and out of the country. They should remove him from her just like they would us.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast