Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Yo! Barry my man, what happened Dawg?"

"Released 30mins ago!"
    "Yo! Barry my man, what happened Dawg?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, this has improved since his speach in Tuscon. I've seen the approval gap as low as -16.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yah its gone up since December after the Dream Act failed and other things got done and recently a bigger up after Tuscon.

However I see it taking a sharp rebound downward fairly soon especially with Obama and the Dems not wanting to even allow a senate vote on the healthcare repeal. If the Reps come out with a better bill adding in bi-partisan support in the House and Obama doesn't embrace it.... his numbers will fall again.

Same for when in the house the illegal immigration bills come forward if he speaks against it or the senate refuses a vote on it his numbers will plumet.

In the end what needs to really happen is the Black community needs a major representative who explains simply how Obama's agenda is anti black. Thats the biggest supporters of Obama and those he's stabbing in the back the hardest calling his agenda for "minorities" but really for foreigner minorities.
    (Mod Edit/RB)