“Killer In Chief”–Son Of 9/11 Victim Tells Biden Not To Come To Ground Zero

By Jacob Palmieri - September 6, 2021

Nic Haros Jr, whose mother died on 9/11/01, blasted Biden and called on him not to attend the events at Ground Zero on Sept 11th.
He called him the “killer in chief” and accused him of being “complicit in a coming genocide of Americans and Afghanistanis.”
From The Washington Examiner:

The son of a victim of the Sept. 11 attacks condemned President Joe Biden as the “killer in chief” Monday and told him not to attend 20-year memorial ceremonies at Ground Zero.….
“I am demanding that President Biden does not show his face at Ground Zero on 9/11,” Haros said. “It is now holy ground, and I really don’t think he has a place there.”
“It’s shameful for him, I think, to use the dead bodies as a political prop for his so-called victory lap. He is insensitive, and he shows no compassion to the families,” he told Fox News. “No Joe, no victory. We are now in the Afghan War 2.0. Those resurrected victims kept America safe from harm all those years. Biden must not dishonor their grace and patriotism.”
“Today, I call out Biden as the killer in chief. It’s not just 13 killed or the thousands of Americans and Afghanistan supporters left to die,” he said. “He, I believe, is complicit in a coming genocide of Americans and Afghanistanis [sic] — and he promotes infanticide in the United States.”
Biden has left at least hundreds of Americans stranded behind Taliban lines.
This administration has gone as far as to block private groups from helping with the evacuations

Image Surfaces of Stranded Planes Filled with Americans at Mazar-i-Sharif Airport in Afghanistan – Taliban Holds Planes Hostage as Biden State Department Blocks Departures
The State Department suspended all operations in Afghanistan on August 31st. The administration withdrew all personnel from Afghanistan. If you are stranded in the country the Doha, Qatar Embassy will assist you. Good luck. As reported earlier the Taliban is holding six planes filled with Americans and Afghan SIVs HOSTAGE in Northern Afghanistan! Several retired … Continue readingImage Surfaces of Stranded Planes Filled with Americans at Mazar-i-Sharif Airport in Afghanistan – Taliban Holds Planes Hostage as Biden State Department Blocks Departures

The Gateway Pundit

UPDATE: SIX PLANES in Northern Afghanistan NOW HELD HOSTAGE BY TALIBAN — Filled with Americans and Afghan SIV Holders #BidenEffect
Now we know why the media was ignoring this story. The Taliban is holding the planes filled with Americans HOSTAGE in Northern Afghanistan! As reported earlier, several retired Special Forces and US Veterans traveled to Afghanistan to rescue and bring the people Americans home that Joe Biden left stranded. The American heroes reportedly have 6 … Continue readingUPDATE: SIX PLANES in Northern Afghanistan NOW HELD HOSTAGE BY TALIBAN — Filled with Americans and Afghan SIV Holders #BidenEffect

The Gateway Pundit

Of course, behind the scenes, it has been reported that the Biden administration is acting as these people don’t exist.

“Acting Like They Aren’t Even There”–Damning Report Comes Out About Biden Admin’s View Of Americans Trapped In Afghanistan
Beat Big Tech: Join Our New Telegram Channel! Follow us on GETTR Follow us on Rumble Earlier today, reports surfaced of Americans being trapped in Afghanistan. The Taliban is using them as bargaining chips. An email from the State Department to members of congress — and viewed by CBS — acknowledged that charter flights are … Continue reading“Acting Like They Aren’t Even There”–Damning Report Comes Out About Biden Admin’s View Of Americans Trapped In Afghanistan

ThePalmieriReport

Shame on this administration.

"Killer In Chief"--Son Of 9/11 Victim Tells Biden Not To Come To Ground Zero (thepalmierireport.com)