Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump

100 days in, Howard Stern was 100% right about Donald Trump
    by Kyle Blaine @CNNMoney April 28, 2017: 2:23 PM ET

President Trump: I miss my old life
    Howard Stern predicted this would happen.

Donald Trump told Reuters in an interview this week that he misses the days before he was president.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," he said. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

12 days into Trump's presidency, Stern, the radio shock jock and Trump's longtime friend, publicly predicted this moment. During the Feb. 1 broadcast of his show, Stern said he'd told Trump early on that the presidency wouldn't be good for him.

"I really was sincere, I said, 'Why would you want to be the president of the United States? You're not going to be beloved, it's going to be a f*cking nightmare in your life," Stern recalled telling Trump in audio first flagged by CNN's KFile.

"He stepped into a situation that's really not a win for him," he added. "He's a 70 year-old guy, he's got a great life, gorgeous wife, great kids, he's got helicopters, airplanes, all the accoutrements of the great life... so now to step into this f*cking mess, and for what? There are people who are better suited for this kind of thing.

"He didn't need this in his life."

The two men know each other fairly well. Trump was a frequent guest on Stern's radio program for years, and even attended Stern's 2008 wedding.

In the February broadcast, Stern -- who supported Hillary Clinton over Trump -- noted that he still considers Trump a friend, but said that he hadn't heard from him as much as the campaign progressed.

Stern said he believed the presidency wouldn't be a "healthy experience for Trump."

"I know something about Donald Trump, he really does want to be loved," Stern said. "He does want people to really love him. That drives him a lot. I think that he has a very sensitive ego and when you're president of the United States, people are going to be very very critical."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/medi...ump-interview/
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump knew it would be like this. That's why he had that big deep sigh and his voice cracked when he said "Sooooooo ...." and then announces his run for President of the United States on June 16, 2015 at the end of his announcement speech. He knew it would be awful. But he decided to do it anyway to help US fix our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn