Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

200 Million Gun Owners… 14 Million Hunters… ISIS Beware…

200 Million Gun Owners… 14 Million Hunters… ISIS Beware…

08/31/2014 Opinion, Politics
    Hunting season is in full swing once again. Hunters are preparing their gear and weapons so traitors beware. They bring War to this country and we will be hunting more than deer! I am not an advocate of violence. I do however support extreme violence towards anyone bringing harm to our kids. These people here to hurt us need to do some research. They need to understand we teach our children to safely handle firearms. Our women shoot better than most men. Many are taught how to hunt, fish, and live off the land. This is not a country where innocent men women and children are unarmed. A place where cowards can run around bullying people who can’t protect themselves. Most households in America have firearms, and our loved ones know how to shoot any animal! Especially if that animal is a coward hiding behind a mask! I would advise anyone here to hurt us just pack it up while you can.
    If they hurt anyone’s child hunting season will open never to close again. Not until it’s cleared of all evil, and no mercy for anyone that’s involved with this. If you hunters can legally do so, start carrying your rifles in your cars or trucks. You might find yourself on the freeway fighting these cowards in the streets! They will be easy to spot. They will be shooting unarmed citizens some while sitting in their cars. Doctors and nurses are avid hunters to. They know how to operate on patients along with being able to operate a gun. I pray they never have to prove that while at work. I would not be upset knowing you have your weapon in your locker. Like I said in the prepare yourself series. “It’s better to have something and not need it, than to need it and not have it”
    They watch the news and have seen the ice storms in Atlanta! They know traffic jams prevent emergency vehicles from coming to your aid. Well they ain’t counting on hunters with rifles reaching out and putting them down. I hope every cop in America has an assault rifle in the trunk of their cars. I hope the Muslim Brotherhood appointed to dept of Homeland Security reads this to! Security clearance should be required before appointment, even if you are the presidents friend. Well we know who’s in charge of our security and we don’t trust you. Well now millions will read this and we just threw a wrench in their plans! They don’t know how many of you will be armed at any given time!
    America we are responsible for this country and our leaders are letting us down. If you are a law-maker in Washington I would advise each of you to do something fast. We know what these people have planned therefore you should to. I have said it before and I will say it again. We the American People have a right to bear arms. The Constitution will protect us even when you fail to. Seal our borders and take charge. If harm comes to any mans child! Our military and law enforcement will not fight it’s people. They will be coming for any traitor in this country! So if you are involved I advise you to change your mind! The American people will never surrender to evil in this land…

God bless each of you, and may God Forever Bless This Nation… Semper Fi, Shep

http://dcgazette.com/200-million-gun...s-isis-beware/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Map of Texas Gun Owners (each red dot = a gun owner)