Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

50 Million Abortions In America- Hitler Would Be Proud

9 Hours Ago by Dean Garrison

50 Million Abortions In America- Hitler Would Be Proud

5 Comments

“The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

I’ve been biting my tongue long enough. Today I am going to spill the beans on what I know. I see too many conservatives wavering on this topic and I can only take so much. If you want to agree to disagree with me on this subject, that’s OK. We can do that and be civil. If you want to stop reading my blog because I happen to be Pro-Life, then that’s OK too. What I cannot stand is people not being educated.

If you are Pro-Life or Pro-Choice on the merits of a woman’s choice then that is OK but you need to look at the history of abortion in this country because it was never about a woman’s choice. That is what we call a “political spin.” It was about pushing an agenda to destroy the moral fiber of America. It was about the same things that Hitler talked about. I will spare you any Biblical quotations today. Let’s just look at the facts.

Most people know what Planned Parenthood is. For those of you who do not know, they are the largest provider of abortions in the world. Each year they are responsible for about one-quarter of the abortion procedures in the United States.

“Parenthood Federation of America’s latest annual report for 2011-2012 says that its affiliated clinics performed 333,964 abortions in fiscal 2011.

That works out to an average of one abortion every 94 seconds.

The 333,964 abortions Planned Parenthood did in fiscal 2011 is an increase of 4,519 from the 329,445 abortions it did in 2010, according to a fact sheet that Planned Parenthood published last year.

Over two years, Planned Parenthood says, it has aborted 663,409.

The 2011-2012 report states that Planned Parenthood received $542.4 million in ‘government health services grants and reimbursements,’ which it states includes ‘payments from Medicaid managed care plans.’”
    The numbers are just numbers. Whether you consider those numbers to represent “dead babies,” as I do, or if you think they are justifiable terminations is not really my point today. Stay with me because for those who do not know the history I want to educate you. Have you heard of a lady named Margaret Sanger? She was the founder of Planned Parenthood.

I think to say that this woman was like Hitler might be an understatement. She believed in birth control as a matter of racial and social purification. She believed that poor people should be required to be sterilized. She believed that married couples should have to submit an application to the government to be allowed to bear children. She believed in creating a “race of thoroughbreds.” Does that remind you of anyone? These are the teachings of Hitler. Don’t take my word for it. Read her words, and the words of her associates, and see what you think:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

“…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
    Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial “purification,” couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
    Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her “Plan for Peace.” Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
    The purpose in promoting birth control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds,” she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
    “More children from the fit, less from the unfit — that is the chief aim of birth control.” Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
    “…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
    Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial “purification,” couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
    Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her “Plan for Peace.” Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
    The purpose in promoting birth control was “to create a race of thoroughbreds,” she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
    “More children from the fit, less from the unfit — that is the chief aim of birth control.” Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On mandatory sterilization of the poor:
    One of Sanger’s greatest influences, sexologist/eugenicist Dr. Havelock Ellis (with whom she had an affair, leading to her divorce from her first husband), urged mandatory sterilization of the poor as a prerequisite to receiving any public aid. The Problem of Race Regeneration, by Havelock Ellis, p. 65, in Margaret Sanger: Father of Modern Society, p. 18. Ellis believed that any sex was acceptable, as long as it hurt no one. The Sage of Sex, A Life of Havelock Ellis, by Arthur Calder-Marshall, p. 88

On eradicating ‘bad stocks’:
    The goal of eugenicists is “to prevent the multiplication of bad stocks,” wrote Dr. Ernst Rudin in the April 1933 Birth Control Review (of which Sanger was editor). Another article exhorted Americans to “restrict the propagation of those physically, mentally and socially inadequate.”

Source for Above Quotes

I am going to ask you to watch a video in a moment from Nationally Syndicated Columnist Bradlee Dean. You may recognize his name as one of the frequent contributors to The D.C. Clothesline. Roughly half of this video deals specifically with abortion, but the whole video is important. It gives you an idea of how the mainstream media helped shove the views of Adolph Hitler and Margaret Sanger down our collective throats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=I4rkeAFEjzQ

And if you need to see more, please devote some time watch an award winning video called “Agenda: Grinding America Down.” This video is not specifically about abortion and, in fact, only mentions abortion briefly. It is about the systematic and relentless destruction of America that has been in place for the last 50+ years. Click here to watch AGENDA: Grinding America Down.

Agenda is 90 minutes so my suggestion would be to sit and watch it with your significant other. Grab some popcorn. It is by far the best movie ever produced on this subject. It makes “2016″ look like a Pro-Obama documentary. It will detail the exact links of Barack Obama to the communist movement and paint a very clear picture for you. Abortion is just one small part of the communist agenda.

If you can support abortion on its own merits then I will learn to live with your opinion. But if you are a genuine truth seeker then you need to understand why this procedure has been pushed and why in 2013 American will officially abort its 50 millionth fetus.

If you believe that this is murder, as I do, then 50 million babies is every bit as serious as 6 million Jewish people who were killed during Hitler’s Holocaust. On the basis of numbers alone that is 8.3 times as many murders.

I will leave it at that. You can believe what you want. My purpose is to try to share what I know because our government is far more corrupt than most people will ever know.

Keep seeking the truth America.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/50...#ixzz2QIJteyTD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)