Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 70% Republicans Voters In CA Being Told They Already Voted? ALERT! Up to 70% Republ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

70% Republicans Voters In CA Being Told They Already Voted? ALERT! Up to 70% Republ

ALERT! Up to 70% Republican Voters in CA Being Told They Already Voted: “This has been happening all morning”

by
    daniel58 mins ago53 mins ago
    .3kviews

It’s election day in California!
    Polls close at 8 pm PST with 3 “waves” of results to be reported.
    But…
    There are already massive issues happening throughout the state.
    Trending: The Jab May Have Some REALLY Concerning Side Effects For Our Young Men

Republicans are showing up to their precincts to vote.
    But there’s one major problem:
    These Republican voters are being told that they have already voted.

The reality?
    They haven’t voted.
    That’s why they’re showing up to the precinct.
    One election day worker said:
    This has been happening all morning.
    Well…
    We have a question:
    Why is this only happening to Republicans?
    Is there a single Democrat who has been told that they voted when they haven’t?

More details below:

NESARA - GESARA
    @Gitmo33

Listen to some of the California voters being told they voted already. In this one particular district 70% of the people pre voted. So who is worst the cheating democratic politicians that are scum or the spineless republicans that allow this to happen again. Get rid of them all

8:24 AM · Sep 14, 2021

DrConservaMom
    @ConservaMomUSA

Voter Fraud Alert! Republicans are being told that they have already voted when going to cast their in-person ballots in the California Recall election… stealing a state should be child’s play after stealing an entire country…

8:18 AM · Sep 13, 2021

Chuck Callesto

@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Republicans in California's San Fernando Valley Having Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘THEY ALREADY VOTED’ – Even Though They Had Not...

3:32 PM · Sep 12, 2021

In one district in particular, up to 70% of Republicans showing up were told they already voted.
    The only problem?
    They haven’t.
    It is still unclear if other districts throughout the state are coming close to that 70% level.
    According to the Western Journal:
    Bureaucratic ignorance fuels the public’s institutional distrust, particularly when it comes to elections.
    Polls are open in California for voters to determine whether to recall Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, and residents are eagerly casting their ballots.
    But some voters are worried that their votes will not be counted — including two women who went to vote in Woodland Hills, a suburb of Los Angeles.
    Estelle Bender, who lives in nearby West Hills, told KTLA-TV that she and others at the polling place were informed that they had already voted even though that had not.
    Asked how shocked she was, the 88-year-old responded, “Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote, got there at 10:30, gave her this and she scanned it and said, ‘You voted.’ And I said, ‘No I haven’t.’ And she said, ‘This has been happening all morning.’
    “The man next to me was arguing the same thing. So as I left, I did the provisional ballot.”
    Bender said she “saw two women walking toward me as I left and I said, ‘Don’t be surprised if they tell you how they voted.’ And she said, ‘They’ve already done that.’”
    She said she was “really angry” and suspicious that this issue was targeting Republicans.
    “I asked the couple, the young women that I talked to and I said, ‘Are you by any chance Republicans?’ She said, ‘Yes,’ and I said, ‘Well so am I.’”
    Another voter, Monica Almada, told KNBC-TV that she had the same issue when she tried to cast her ballot at the Disabled American Veterans 73 Vote Center in Woodland Hills.
    “My confidence is not the same as it used to be about the voting system,” she told the outlet.
    There is no empirical evidence to support that this technical error is targeted toward Republicans, but this incident certainly is raising alarm bells.
    If Democrats truly stole the 2020 presidential election, then stealing a single state should be easy.
    Hopefully all Republicans are on high alert for any shady shenanigans!

KTLA

@KTLA

Voters are alleging problems with casting their ballots in the recall election

San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots
    Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election. At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, …

ktla.com

9:22 PM · Sep 11, 2021

Buck Sexton
    @BuckSexton

"Voters in the San Fernando Valley claim they were told they already voted in the gubernatorial recall election even though they had not."

California Republicans told they 'already voted' when showing up to cast recall ballots
    Voters in the San Fernando Valley claim they were told they already voted in the gubernatorial recall election even though

independentchronicle.com

12:14 PM · Sep 13, 2021

Chuck Callesto
    @ChuckCallesto

BREAKING REPORT: Republicans in California's San Fernando Valley Having Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘THEY ALREADY VOTED’ – Even Though They Had Not...

3:32 PM · Sep 12, 2021

Even if this is an “innocent” issue, why is this only happening to Republicans?
    Is there any Democrat out there that this has happened to?
    If so, please come forward!
    Breitbart has more details:
    Some self-identified Republicans claim they arrived at their polling center to cast their ballots in the California recall election only to be told they had “already voted.”
    “At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.
    Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.
    “What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.
    “Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA.
    “She said this has been happening all morning,” Bender further alleged. “The man next to me was arguing the same thing,”
    Try An "Extreme Altitude Wine" ... From Patriot Wines

Bender filled out a provisional ballot and left feeling “really angry.”
    “I saw two women walking toward me as I left and I said, ‘don’t be surprised if they tell you’ve already voted, and she said, ‘They’ve already done that. If I voted, how did I vote?”
    According to Bender, the people she knew affected by the issue were “self-identified Republicans,” which gave her cause for suspicion.
    “I asked the couple of young women that I talked to and I said, ‘Are you by any chance Republicans?’ And she said ‘yes’ and I said, ‘So am I,’” asserted Bender.
    The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”
    Election results should begin coming out beginning 8 pm California time.

ALERT! Up to 70% Republican Voters in CA Being Told They Already Voted: "This has been happening all morning" (welovetrump.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California Voter Fraud Can Only Be Thwarted by In-Person Voting Today

by JD Rucker
    September 14, 2021
    in Opinions

The fix is in. That’s the word on the street as the final votes in California’s recall election will be cast today. Millions have already mailed in their ballots… or unknowingly had their ballots mailed in for them by the cheaters.
    There is only one way to stop Gavin Newsom from continuing as Governor of California. Voters need to turn out like it’s the most important election of their lifetimes. For most Californians, it is. Even presidential elections do not have the dramatic effects that this election will have on the state. Never have the policies between Republican candidates and the Democrat in office been so diametrically opposed.
    At stake is the future of freedom. With Pandemic Panic Theater in full swing, a continuation of Newsom’s term will mean the most draconian lockdowns, face mask requirements, and state vaccine mandates in the nation. These policies would already be in place if it weren’t for the recall election. He’d be competing with Oregon, Washington, New York, and other leftist states to see who can be most authoritarian. After the election, Newsom will blow away his fellow leftist governors on the draconian scale if he isn’t removed today.
    But like I said, the fix is in. Democrats are already starting to celebrate as they know the biggest statewide election fraud scheme in history worked. Sources have told me they collected an unbelievable amount of ballots from the mailboxes of unsuspecting voters. Their plan was simple: Mail ballots to everybody, collect them from mailboxes, then mail them in with “No” as the vote for the all-important first question of whether to recall Newsom.
    The only way to prevent this from happening is if as many Californians as possible go to the polls and cast their votes in person. Many will be told they already voted. They’ll be asked to vote on a provisional ballot. The election officials will have the gall to ask these people for their identification as provisional ballots are the only ones that require such a step, so be sure to bring yours.
    The good news in all of this is that there has been a groundswell of support from Republicans and “No Party Affiliation” voters over the last couple of days as news of voter fraud has finally been spreading. Mainstream media may be already calling the election because that’s what they’re being told to do, but the math still favors a Newsom recall. All it takes is a major push for in-person voting in order to reverse the effects of voter fraud.
    There are national implications in this election as well. It’s not just the fact that Democrats in DC often follow the lead of California’s radicals when setting policy. The makeup of the Senate is at stake. If Larry Elder, the frontrunner, is elected, he intends to replace the missing-in-action Dianne Feinstein with a Republican. That would give the GOP a majority in the Senate and remove Chuck Schumer from his current leadership role. It would effectively block the radical legislation being pushed by Democrats and give our country a fighting chance at surviving the first half of the Biden-Harris term.
    The press is doing its best to dissuade Republicans from going into vote. They’re making it out to be futile, just as they’ve done with every election for the past decade. Don’t believe it. Do your part, go to the polls, and vote “Yes” to recall Gavin Newsom.

Plandemic, Voter Fraud, Afghanistan: All Parts of The Great Reset

If you still consider “conspiracy theorist” to be a pejorative, you’re not paying enough attention.

What do Covid-19, 2020 (and beyond) election fraud, and our disastrous abandoning of American citizens in Afghanistan have to do with one another? They’re all parts of the globalist plan to usher in a new era of Neo-Marxism in a depopulated world. This is The Great Reset unfolding before our eyes, and the only way we can stop it (other than through constant prayer) is to stand together and spread the truth.
    Covid-19’s attachment to The Great Reset is obvious, though we continue to post about it daily. Voter fraud is a bit less obvious but nonetheless easy to recognize when we understand that people like Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, and Emmanuel Macron are pushing to “Build Back Better” under the precepts of Neo-Marxism.
    The Afghanistan betrayal in August, 2021, is harder to associate with The Great Reset, but it’s definitely just as attached. We can see this is the unwillingness of the Biden regime to extend the deadline to withdraw despite American lives put clearly in harm’s way. We can see it in the needlessly abandoned military equipment that was conspicuously left intact; disabling a Black Hawk takes minutes but they were given to the Taliban in pristine working condition. Then, there’s the pallets of hundred dollar bills left for them. If you think all of this was just irresponsible governance, you probably think Barack Obama is out of politics, too.
    Weakening America’s standing in the world and empowering the Chinese Communist Party and others to engage fully with our enemies in a globalist cabal are beneficial to the architects of The Great Reset, and both happened in one fell swoop in August.

These truths need to be spread. As a conservative network of news outlets, we are swimming upstream against the forces of mainstream media. We are getting canceled across the board by Big Tech. We will continue to spread the truth to millions, but we desperately need help to spread the truth to a wider range of people. This is where you come in.
    The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
    Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:

We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.

Also, we could use contributions of content. If you write or want to start writing and you share our patriotic, conservative, America First ideology, contact us. The contact form on this and all pages on the site goes directly to me.
    Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
    While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:

• MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
    • Freedom Phone: Use promo code “MAGA” and get $50 off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
    • OurGoldGuy: Tell them we sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.

We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).

Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
    Thank you and God Bless,
    JD Rucker
    California Voter Fraud Can Only Be Thwarted by In-Person Voting Today (noqreport.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Democrats' back are against the wall. They need to pull out all the stops. Why are people surprised?