Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN Behind Occupy Wall Street Protest

ACORN Behind Occupy Wall Street Protest

Last Updated: Wed, 10/05/2011 - 3:06pm

A famously corrupt leftist community organization with deep ties to President Barack Obama is largely behind the national movement to “end economic segregationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They seem to forget about the part the Hispanic Caucus played in the Hispanic's getting loans for houses. I remember going onto the Hispanic Caucus Website. They had a whole section dedicated to telling Hispanic's how to get these loans.

Banned
    Public Policy Polling: ACORN!publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2010/09/acorn.htmlCached - Similar
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Sep 14, 2010 – ACORN may not exist anymore but 20% of Americans still think (or at least say they think) it will steal the election to keep Democrats in control ...
    Found this is it true saying ACORN is no more.Public Policy Polling: ACORN!publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2010/09/acorn.html

Banned
    DANG IT I tried to get that tab up but cant seem to get it to work.But i ran across this that ACORN dont exsist is that true somebody let me know.THANKS duckman