Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Air Force Staff Sergeant Refusing to Follow Orders

Air Force Staff Sergeant Refusing to Follow Orders Speaks with The Post & Email
    31Share 0digg
    STATES “B. OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL;â€

Exclusive: Tim Adams’ Master Thesis, “There is No Birth Certificate for Obamaâ€

Banned
    Court martial his ass and boot him out.He is nobetter than the rest of us that has served.Reguardless of what he thinks of Obama nobody twisted his arm to join no draft on.What does he think starting a war with a nation that done nothing against the U.S.that Reagan supported in the war Iraq against Iran.This guy is a loser in my book give him the dishornerable he needs and send him out.

RELATED

Barack Obama's citizenship questioned
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238-certificate.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote][i]He said that the recent repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tellâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Court martial his ass and boot him out.He is nobetter than the rest of us that has served.Reguardless of what he thinks of Obama nobody twisted his arm to join no draft on.What does he think starting a war with a nation that done nothing against the U.S.that Reagan supported in the war Iraq against Iran.This guy is a loser in my book give him the dishornerable he needs and send him out.
    Interesting comment, so he has no right to say what he thinks and follow what he believes??? It seems that blind allegiances is what is getting our soldiers killed by the thousands. They are fighting and dying for the policy's that make them fight under the the United Nations rules instead of our country...We were told we needed to invade these places to stop terrorism and promote FREEDOM as well has go after the perpetrators of 911 if that were the reason then it seems that has been accomplished..now why are we still there???? Whos' Freedom are they fighting for???

Are you even aware of why we are really in these places???? I bet not.

Now I might also add that our country is being invaded by foreigners from many parts of the world and we are systematically loosing our freedoms each and every day by the so called people in power the same who take the oath of office to protect and serve the same who sent our young men away to fight somewhere so they can't protect America while she gets invaded........And you think this soldier should shut up and obey???? Sorry I think they should all come home and defend America against these people that are out to destroy her. Protect and Serve my a--.

Here is a letter from this soldier explaining himself ..too bad some of our leaders can't explain themselves...

Staff Sergeant Who Stopped Following Orders From Obama’s Military Expounds on His Decision
    23Share 0digg
    WHAT WILL THE U.S. AIR FORCE DO?

by Sharon Rondeau

Two members of the U.S. Air Force complete the retreat ceremony at the end of the day in Afghanistan

(Aug. 16, 2011) — On August 15, 2011, The Post & Email published an article regarding an Air Force Staff Sergeant who stated that he had stopped carrying out orders from his chain of command because he considers Obama, the putative president and commander-in-chief, to be a criminal.

We had asked SSgt Moran about his first name, as someone stating many of the same details had been identified differently in a WorldNetDaily article on July 26, 2011. A reader of The Post & Email had contacted us stating that Moran had given his name as “James Daryn Moranâ€

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    duckman, not sure why you are taking such a harsh stance. I believe EVERY soldier has the right and the duty to stand up for what he believes in. This guy isn't a coward, IMO, he's a patriot that knows something is terribly wrong. He has mustered the courage to stand up to imprisonment and ridicule. We NEED this kind of courage in our country and especially in our government.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    I spent over half my life serving my country and didnt like alot in what i had to do when called upon,but i did what i had to do.This guy like me joined and now wants to quit when things arent going his way.Just like me he joined wasnt draffted.I served with gays and leisbiens we knew they where and as long as they done their jobs and didnt bother us we done our jobs,no i dont support their life style but i served and done what my country called to do.If you make this guy an exception more will fallow.This is military and not a civilian job.If the going gets tough what will become of our armed forces a bunch of wussies.Court martial is the only way to stop this.Im not being to harsh but looking at it at a retired military guy.You cant let people dictate what they are going to do if they dont like it.If he dont like gays thats just tuff i didnt like it DADT eather but i had an obligation i stuck it out.This guy signed the dotted line and he needs to suck it up and fill what he signed and then when time is up get the hell out.Damn he is an eye doctorwont even see combat go to work treat the eyes and do the time he signed to do and get out simple.Nobody twisted his arm to sign up to be a hero after 911.

He signed up in 2002 I think he said....2002 is a lot different than 2011.

He also has a right to speak his mind as far as I am concerned he did his time and paid his dues...It appears that he doesn't like what is going on today. He said nothing about gays in the military any where in his writing at least I didn't see it he did how ever say this:

[quote](Aug. 15, 2011) — In the Words of Tim Adams; His Master’s Thesis states,
    “There is No Birth Certificate for Obama!â€

Banned
    quote]He said that the recent repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tellâ€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast