Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can just see the little penguin females wearing burqas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOW THEY MAKE LAWS?

DON'T LIKE IT GO BACK HOME?
    DON'T LET OBAMA KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE, HOLDER AND OBAMA WILL CHANGE THE LAWS AGAIN ????????

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.
    Case Closed!Â*
    Every time I hear some new minority bitching, my first thought is, "Hey, you came here, we didn't go there. Get with the program, people."

There is no problem. Anyone who doesn't want go thru the scanner can request a personal pat down instead. You can even request a person of the same sex do the search, so that women don't have to be searched by men. I don't know if they will let men demand a female search them.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't see how a pat down is going to detect a butt bomb. I guess the muslims would rather have an anal search? Yeah?

If it were not for these terrorist a-holes blowing up innocents in the name of thier "religion of peace" we would not be having this discussion. Cracks me up the way people blame Bush for the war when we were the ones attacked first. 3000 people just living thier lives blown up for no reason and we were expected to just sit and do nothing. Now, because of them and thier hate, we are ALL treated like common criminals at the airport.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.
    Â*
    Â*

Ha Ha Ha - that's not only funny - it's a good idea!

It is their (Islamo fascist terrorists) fault anyway that we have to live with all of this extended airport security. It's THEIR FAULT ANYWAY - who else ever tried to blow up an airplane or fly one into a building - and not they don't like it. What do you do with prople like this?

Why do they even come to the West when they hate us and consider us infidels? They hate us, they hate Christianity, they hate Western civilization - they have come to over run us and finally conquor the West.

-----------------

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12