Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Alabama Democrat: It’s OK for a Man to Marry a Mule

Alabama Democrat: It’s OK for a Man to Marry a Mule

Posted By Philip Hodges on Apr 16, 2014

Liberals always laugh at slippery slope arguments from conservatives who warn that the societal acceptance of homosexual “marriage” would lead to the acceptance of other grotesque practices like pedophilia and even bestiality. “That’s never happened in the past, and it will never happen in the future,” they assure us.
    But they have no standard of morality. They don’t even claim to have one. They don’t need a standard to tell them what’s permissible and what’s not. They just know that some things like homosexuality should be acceptable and other things like bestiality should not be permissible.
    But why? They don’t know why, because they have no standard. What we argue is that the laws of a country reflect the society those laws are intended to govern. If a society accepts homosexuality, then eventually the laws and judges will reflect that acceptance. If a society keeps moving in that direction and begins to sympathize with pedophiles and those wishing to engage in bestiality, then eventually the laws and judges will reflect that as well.
    Here’s Alabama Democratic state representative Alvin Holmes saying that since he’s a supporter of same-sex marriage, he’d also be fine with a man “marrying” a mule as long as the two got along together. Yellow Hammer News reported:
    “Now, I’m for interracial marriage,” Holmes said after a long diatribe claiming most white Alabamians are not. “I’m for same-sex marriage. I’m the one that introduced the bill to have same-sex marriage. I don’t care who marry who. If a man meet a little mule and he wanna get married to the little mule, as long as he and the little mule get along all right, that’s fine with me. It doesn’t bother me any kind of way.”

He also says he’s in favor of interracial marriage, but then he mocked Justice Clarence Thomas for marrying a white woman. He called Thomas an Uncle Tom. So, he’s all for interracial marriage as long as both spouses are liberals. Otherwise, it’ll be like Justice Thomas who is “carrying the message of the white man”:
    I think Justice Thomas on the United States Supreme Court is an Uncle Tom. A black man allowed himself to be used to carry the message of a white man, which is against the interests of black people in America. In my opinion, that’s an Uncle Tom. In my opinion, Clarence Thomas is a very prolific Uncle Tom.
    State representative Alvin Holmes just happens to be intellectually consistent on the subject of homosexuality. At least he acknowledges that without a standard, all things are permissible.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/5424/alaba...OhqHCIZm11s.99

Now com'on you knew this was coming....This just proves they are all jacka--So much for animal cruelty
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-16-2014 at 04:45 PM.