Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All You Walmart Shoppers - Shame!

All you loyal Walmart shoppers out there.
    DON'T INVITE ME TO DINNER!

Background:
    The Nation's largest employer of illegals.
    The store where illegals prefer to shop.
    Communist China factory outlet

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon Health Info
    Are you enjoying seeing Chinese food popping up in your supermarket left and right? Have you noticed you can't buy a single package of fish that isn't made in China (or Vietnam)? Do you think your food from China is processed in a sanitary manner, and thus safe to eat? Take a look at this!!!

REMEMBER WAL-MART is one of the LARGEST BUYERS OF CHINESE PRODUCTS.. THINK ABOUT IT.

These undercover enclosed pictures speak a thousand words. Avoid buying all processed food packaged in China. Anything goes! We just don't know what else is in those packages. Unlike in the U.S. and CANADA, China does not have laws regulating food processing.

On that note: also avoid using disposable chopsticks in the restaurant. Apparently, they have been bleached to look white! We certainly don't need bleach in our body and if left behind by customers they are just re-used.

Basically, do not buy any processed food from China, also Hong Kong, too. MANY companies are using a Hong Kong address to avoid this type of image reputation.

Early dawn, starts the day by riding around to collect dead chickens

Asking around for dead chickens

Total of 5 riders are hired by the boss to ride to farms to buy dead chickens

A dead chicken cost 1 RMB and would be sold at 9 RMB after processing

Storage for the dead chickens in the court yard

carcasses are thrown everywhere

And on the floor..

4 employees start de-feathering the dead fowl after soaking in boiling water from a rusty wok

Enduring the pungent odor, but sometime, it get so terrible
    that even the most experienced of the workers would puke

Workers rushing to get the chickens de-feathered

A discarded bath tub being used to soak the bare skin dead chickens ...
    the contaminated water would have accelerated the decomposition process

Wearing slippers walking among the chickens before the coloring processing

After the color dye, its creepy to find that they are quite tenderized
    And now presenting the mouth watering Charcoal Roasted Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon Health Info
    Send to as many people as possible. Do NOT buy food originating in China (or Vietnam or Thailand)! Take the time to read the labels and look for country of origin! STOP BUYING ANYTHING FROM CHINA.
    http://walmartwatch.com/

http://www.avalonhealthinfo.com/article ... Page1.html

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: All You Walmart Shoppers - Shame!

I got this last week and it's one more reason I can't eat meat now ...

It's so disgusting. Have you seen the one of the container ship and how Wal-Mart gets it's food and lead things here? it's a massive undertaking. Pictures tell the story.

When the second crane fell today, in Manhatten, I wondered if the cranes were made from China's weak steel made from lead.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Ok thats it no more chicken for me
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Hi Worried,
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    ...how Wal-Mart gets it's food and lead things here?
    Lead? As in lead poisoning? Food products from China, having come in contact with lead, either via water thru lead pipes, or lead containers during processing?

So, therefore, Walmart is the vector.

Who's to blame? Walmart CEO and board of directors? Hell, they sold out to China years ago - so who's to blame, exactly?

Answer is Walmart shoppers are to blame
    for all this - they make it happen.

Who are these Walmart shoppers?
    Are Walmart shoppers the enemy?

For starters, Walmart shoppers include 38-40 million illegals; and they also include citizens who know better or who ought to know better.

Any walmart shoppers on this website? Hmmmm?
    Any Walmart stockholders on this website? Hmmm?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

"Coto"
    Lead? As in lead poisoning? Food products from China, having come in contact with lead, either via water thru lead pipes, or lead containers during processing?
    Sorry I meant the toys and dishes. I'll send you the container email, if I can. I don't know how to post things here with pictures
    I saw a write up on some of the border fence being built by illegals, with steel from China that wasn't strong like ours, because it had lead in it. They substitute lead in everything!
    We need to STOP importing and get back to American made items.
    Dick Morris

Ok thats it no more chicken for me
    I worked in a chicken farm and trust me......it took alot to ever eat chicken again. I still can't handle a whole bird........

I honestly think if people actually saw what goes on in our food chain....there wouldn't be much we would eat if we knew the truth. And that's with supposid controlled environments..........this sickens me for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to STOP importing and get back to American made items.

We definately all need to be on the same page for sure. I feel America has become the dumping ground for junk.......all hiding behind what used to be name brands for quality goods.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is getting very difficult to buy foods not from China. We discussed this here before, I think. You can't buy DelMonte or Dole fruit cups, they are all from China now. And many products say 'distributed by xxxx' so there is no way of knowing where the food is from without contacting the company but most likely it is not from here. I saw a video earlier today showing a crate of organic apples (sold at Whole Foods) from China. It's crazy.

I get my chickens form down the road. Great little farms we have around here.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    It is getting very difficult to buy foods not from China. We discussed this here before, I think. You can't buy DelMonte or Dole fruit cups, they are all from China now. And many products say 'distributed by xxxx' so there is no way of knowing where the food is from without contacting the company but most likely it is not from here. I saw a video earlier today showing a crate of organic apples (sold at Whole Foods) from China. It's crazy.
    My friend switched to Organic foods, which costs more. She was very upset when I told her to check her frozen veggies packages. They were from China! ORGANIC??? Is there such a thing if it is grown in China in human sewerage?
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast