Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sam-I-Am wrote
    I can't ignore the amnesty/illegal immigration issue. When you're own friends accuse you of racism because you're against amnesty, they're not your friends anymore (and that's the attitude I'm going to have to take).
    And I respect you for that, Sam.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't blame the demise of my 5-year marriage SOLELY on the illegal immigration issue
    That's (illegal immigration) the only topic we do agree on!

I haven't ran into too many serious problems. Ya...there's people I know who don't get it and go so far as to say it's not's Gods way and stuff like that.........but I've always ruffled feathers and don't really care much anymore. It's harder with my kids because some of their friends are anchor babies.........I'm pretty much cut and dry where they'd prefere some middle ground. I just know the biggest issue with them is speaking English and being kept out of jobs they are qualified to do because they don't speak Spanish. They are bi-lingual......it's just not Spanish. They are increasingly getting frustrated not being able to get their nails done or go to some places since so many immigrants, legal and illegal, just won't learn English. It's not just Spanish....it's Korean etc. as well......tired of all the "special" treatment for everyone but them, while they are seeing more and more taken away from them.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Print this out and mail it to them:

http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    and this also: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/cur ... ation.html

As for your friend who married the South American, she knew the deal did not include her entire family. You know it's not like they are on the moon, they are only an airplane flight away when she wants to visit them. How many Americans live in the same city/area as their family? Probably less than half. I don't. She just wants them to cash in on the current "rip off Americans" fiasco our government allows.

They live in California too. She works w/HEAD start. I'm positive most of the kids and parents in that program are illegals.

I'm not mailing them anything, I'm not talking to them again. If they think
    Christian charity is an excuse for them to break the law they're wrong. They could just as easily send all their disposable income to S. America as move them all here illegally.

The thing that worries me is that if they're doing this just think how many OTHER people are doing this (bringing their entire families to the US illegally, but on legal visas). The numbers of illegals in our country that our government is reporting to us is probably off by 10's of millions

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Print this out and mail it to them:

http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    and this also: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/cur ... ation.html

As for your friend who married the South American, she knew the deal did not include her entire family. You know it's not like they are on the moon, they are only an airplane flight away when she wants to visit them. How many Americans live in the same city/area as their family? Probably less than half. I don't. She just wants them to cash in on the current "rip off Americans" fiasco our government allows.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I don't know if it's good or bad or what to think anymore......marry the family.....you marry the problem.

Here's a website that's must-viewing for the folks who believe opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens equals racism: www.immigrationshumancost.org If someone has been propagandized into believing opposition to the illegal invasion is racist, or if they use that stance to rationalize their beliefs, there is probably little that will disabuse them of their notions, but think in terms of planting seeds: www.judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Fair070509.pdf , www.theterryandersonshow.com/index.html , www.dontspeakforme.org/

My friend from Colombia and her husband are also planning to bring Grandma and Grandpa ILLEGALLY. They came right out and told me like it was nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think that our president just laughs this off.

God help our country!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    My friend from Colombia and her husband are also planning to bring Grandma and Grandpa ILLEGALLY. They came right out and told me like it was nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think that our president just laughs this off.

God help our country!!
    And Grandma and Grandpa who have never paid into the system will collect SSI, Medicaid and all other assistance because we cannot turn them away. Illegal do collect welfare dispite those that say they do not. This is another example of the cost of illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    They live in California too. She works w/HEAD start. I'm positive most of the kids and parents in that program are illegals.
    I can believe that, California is headed for budget problems again even though the Governator is now supposedly in charge. Just like when Gray Davis was Governor, the State has been propped up by billions in capital gains taxes. Now that the stock market is topping out that flow will stop. I think Google and E-Bay supplied something like 10% of California's tax revenue, that is going to decrease. Plus the state is trying to pass mandatory health care which will cause more businesses to leave.

It will be interesting to see if our Democrat controlled legislature agrees to funding cuts or sticks with increases taxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12