Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Analysis Shows Debate Was Rigged

Establishment candidates get double the amount of questions, triple the time.
    Prison Planet | June 6, 2007
    Paul Joseph Watson

A cursory analysis of last night's Republican presidential candidate's debate on CNN manifestly proves that, as in the case of the previous debates, the corporate media rigged the event in favor of establishment candidates while blacklisting underdogs like Ron Paul.

"I think we're a powerful dark horse and I think we're knocking right on the door and I think we've got some of the "top tier" candidates pretty nervous," Ron Paul's communications director Jesse Benton said today during an appearance on the Alex Jones Show.

Benton had one of his assistants calculate the figures, concluding that Ron Paul was asked eight questions and spoke for a total of 6-and-a-half minutes.

In comparison, Rudy Giuliani got 14 questions and spoke for 17 minutes - almost double the amount of questions and triple the amount of time - how can anyone claim that this is not a rigged debate when the establishment candidates are brazenly favored and lavished with attention?

This came to the fore last night when Wolf Blitzer asked a question about health care and Ron Paul - the only candidate on the podium who is also a medical doctor - was completely ignored.

In addition, after the debate Giuliani, Romney and McCain all got immediate interviews with either Wolf Blitzer or Larry King whereas Ron Paul was dismissed, despite the fact that he has been making headlines since the last debate after his confrontation with Rudy Giuliani and won CNN's own debate poll.

Debunkers can make excuses about Ron Paul not being a frontrunner, but the fact remains that Paul has won nearly every post-debate poll. Industry forecasters like NFLSystems.com are now on record with the fact that the momentum of Ron Paul's campaign has propelled him from being an unknown also-ran to a strong contender - with seven months still left until the nomination. USAElectionPolls.com also confirm that the Texas Congressman's support in telephone polls is higher than first estimated and growing all the time.

Even aside from this, in the past debates were strictly time-controlled and one candidate was not given preference over another. If this is the way the corporate media chooses to run the show then fair enough - but don't pretend that these debates are anything other than undemocratic, staged and rigged theatre that are designed to cull underdogs while establishment-approved candidates are exalted.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/vot ... rigged.htm

Wolfy kept saying all of the candidates would get time on immigration. They did not and the ones that squeezed their comments in had to do so when asked other questions.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    They want to force us to choose THEIR candidates of choice!!!!

WE WILL NOT!!!! So, they might as well face it!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Ron Paul!!!

Tancredo, Sessions, Hunter, Dorgan, and Paul are all of Presidential caliber. Clinton, Spector, Reid, Graham, Gulianni, and the rest are of Jailbird caliber.

That is what I was thinking. They did not give Tancredo or Paul
    a chance. I was wondering about that.

It was blatant! I couldn't believe how biased it was! They would allow Tancredo to speak on some minor insignificant issue, like if he would pardon Scooter Libby or what would he (Tancredo) ask Bush to do if he (Tancredo) was elected President, but the important meaty questions would be directed at McCain, Romney, or Gulianni. It was in-your-face favoritism! I hate Wolfie Blitzen!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke