Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    The driver of the minivan fled the crash scene and was later captured by Anaheim police officers, Fullerton officer Laura Markoski said. The driver, Andrew Thomas Gallo, 22, of Riverside, was taken to UCI Medical Center and arrested on suspicion of felony hit-and-run.

The van’s passenger, Raymond Alexander Rivera, 21, of Corona, was taken to Western Medical Center-Anaheim with minor injuries.

It's very possible that the driver IS, in fact, an illegal alien.

"Gallo" (pronounced guy-o) is the Spanish word for rooster and is a fairly common hispanic name.

The fact that his first and middle names are so "American sounding" also means nothing. More and more, the trend amongst illegal aliens using stolen and/or fake identities, is to gravitate toward more American sounding names.

Apparently, they find/feel that it makes them less conspicuous and they fall under less scrutiny because people will likely assume that they are American citizens and be less likely to question it.....especially with the recent hue and cry coming from their advocacy about the "racism" and "discrimination" being perpetrated against American born hispanics and legal citizens just because "they're brown" or have hispanic surnames.

This strategy by the pro-illegal advocacy has been very effective in allowing illegal aliens yet another avenue to avoid detection and/or intimidate those who might question them, with their race-baiting crap.
    Gallo is also a very common Italian surname. He should pay for taking a life. If he is an illegal alien, he must be deported after his sentence is served.

Seeing his picture he could pass for any number of ethnicities...Italian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Portugese. It's California, aren't the majority of people tan??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The newspaper also dug up information presumably about Gallo's past that, if true, should result in him spending a very, very long time in jail. But what isn't clear is how the man could possibly be the same age now (22) as he was in both 2006 and 2007:

In San Bernardino County, a man with the same name, Andrew Thomas Gallo, and same age, 22 pleaded guilty to a driving under the influence charge in May of 2006, court records show.

He was placed on three years' probation and ordered to attend a county-approved first-offender alcohol program, and pay fines of about $1,400.

The same 22-year-old Andrew Thomas Gallo also plead guilty to possessing less than one ounce of marijuana in 2007 and entered a guilty plea to failure to wear a seat belt in 2006 court records show.

The marijuana charge came during the probationary period for the driving under the influence case. After Gallo's guilty plea he was ordered to continue in the county-approved alcohol program, court records show.

Hmm. So let's hold off on speculation about his priors until we get some clarification on that.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stor ... a7f35.html

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    The driver of the minivan fled the crash scene and was later captured by Anaheim police officers, Fullerton officer Laura Markoski said. The driver, Andrew Thomas Gallo, 22, of Riverside, was taken to UCI Medical Center and arrested on suspicion of felony hit-and-run.

The van’s passenger, Raymond Alexander Rivera, 21, of Corona, was taken to Western Medical Center-Anaheim with minor injuries.

It's very possible that the driver IS, in fact, an illegal alien.

"Gallo" (pronounced guy-o) is the Spanish word for rooster and is a fairly common hispanic name.

The fact that his first and middle names are so "American sounding" also means nothing. More and more, the trend amongst illegal aliens using stolen and/or fake identities, is to gravitate toward more American sounding names.

Apparently, they find/feel that it makes them less conspicuous and they fall under less scrutiny because people will likely assume that they are American citizens and be less likely to question it.....especially with the recent hue and cry coming from their advocacy about the "racism" and "discrimination" being perpetrated against American born hispanics and legal citizens just because "they're brown" or have hispanic surnames.

This strategy by the pro-illegal advocacy has been very effective in allowing illegal aliens yet another avenue to avoid detection and/or intimidate those who might question them, with their race-baiting crap.
    Gallo is also a very common Italian surname. He should pay for taking a life. If he is an illegal alien, he must be deported after his sentence is served.

Seeing his picture he could pass for any number of ethnicities...Italian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Portugese. It's California, aren't the majority of people tan??

Yes it is........pronounced Gallow, as opposed to Guy-O.

That was my previously-married surname and my current husband, who is of Spanish descent, used to tease me......he said if I'd been marrying a rooster to take the idiot's place, I could've gotten away with having to go through the hassle of changing my last name on everything

And yes, if he did take a life, he should pay for that....no question....no matter what his nationality.

I was simply pointing out another tactic which has emerged recently.....like the guy in this development currently staying with his sister after being previously deported.

He's returned as "Leon Robin (spanish surname)"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Andrew Thomas Gallo

1 Last Nights Crash

2 The last crash

3 Booking Photo

SUSPECTS' RAP SHEET
    http://www.pe.com/multimedia/pdf/2009/a ... ecordA.pdf

There is a part where it says "ALIEN STATUS". I wonder what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Andrew Thomas Gallo

1 Last Nights Crash

2 The last crash

3 Booking Photo

SUSPECTS' RAP SHEET
    http://www.pe.com/multimedia/pdf/2009/a ... ecordA.pdf

There is a part where it says "ALIEN STATUS". I wonder what that means?

On that ticket, from the first wreck.....it has his address listed as being in Riverside, but the town in which the owner of record is listed is Highland.

What is the distance between Riverside and Highland? Also, what is the distance between SB and Highland, and SB and Riverside?

I'm just wondering if this might not be another case of someone into the Disposa-Car game.....you know, buying vehicles with current registrations, never bothering to switch them over, and then moving on to another one when the reg. expires.

AE

I'd say "alien status" means just that, he is an illegal alien. I could say that he is likely one of those people raised here mainly, but was born in another country, just my own little opinion on that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Can't wait to see what my email buddies say. I sent an email saying that:
    1 California
    2 Drunk
    3 Leaving the scene of the accident

all adds up to ILLEGAL ALIEN!

Looks like we pegged it.

Wonder if the MSM will have that little tidbit on TV???
    [/b]
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I'd say "alien status" means just that, he is an illegal alien. I could say that he is likely one of those people raised here mainly, but was born in another country, just my own little opinion on that.
    I agree but they still show he had adriver's license so it is not adding up yet.

I got banned at the North County Times again.

The New York Times ran a big story today on the crash, but never mentioned a word on the suspect or the circumstances.

R/ Skip

MW
    Personally, I don't think we do ourselves any favors by throwing out accusation after accusation. There has been absolutely no proof that the guy is an illegal alien. If he is an illegal, of which I have my doubts, it'll become public knowledge soon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I got banned at the North County Times again.
    LOL I'm banned from my newspaper comments section too!
    I guess they "can't handle the truth!"
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast