Anti-grooming protests sweep Canada, parents speak out against transgender propaganda in schools

09/29/2023 // News Editors // 1.3K Views

Tags: anti-grooming, anti-LGBTQ, awakening, Canada, culture wars, gay mafia, gender, gender confused, identity politics, left cult, Parents, progress, propaganda, Resist, revolt, social justice, transgenderism, transhumanism, uprising

A large anti-grooming protest is sweeping across Canada as demonstrators speak out against transgender propaganda and gender identity ideology being taught to children in schools.
(Article by Alana Mastrangelo republished from Breitbart.com)
“I am watching videos from across Canada. Amazing and inspiring,” prominent feminist Meghan Murphy wrote on X, along with the hashtag, “#1MillionMarch4Chidren.”
I've written about what went down in Victoria here: https://t.co/bt83zbEV7g
— Meghan Murphy (@MeghanEMurphy) September 21, 2023
Murphy explained that tens of thousands of Canadians are saying “no” to gender ideology being taught in schools, telling trans activists to “leave the kids alone,” as they peacefully protest in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal, among other cities.
“The sheer number of people here is unreal. We will get police counts soon, but it’s gotta be close to 10,000 in Ottawa alone,” journalist Keean Bexte wrote on X.
“This is happening across the country, and may just be the death blow to the Trudeau Government,” Bexte added. “The election may be a ways away, but he’s done.”
Watch Below:
The sheer number of people here is unreal. We will get police counts soon, but it's gotta be close to 10,000 in Ottawa alone. This is happening across the country, and may just be the death blow to the Trudeau Government. The election may be a ways away, but he's done. pic.twitter.com/RLMlld6eAu
— Keean Bexte (@TheRealKeean) September 20, 2023
One Canadian mother said that she will not stop speaking out “until radical gender ideology is vanquished and removed from our children’s lives.”
In a photo shared on social media, the mother was seen holding a sign, which read, “mom: a human female who protects her kids from gender ideology.”
My mood yesterday, today, and every other day until radical gender ideology is vanquished and removed from our children's lives.
See you tomorrow at the child protection advocacy march, Antifa! LFG Moms!#1MillionMarch4Kids#1MillionMarch4Chidren#educationoverindoctrinationpic.twitter.com/ji94dPo4Lh
— Natasha Montreal Live Free or Die (@NatashaMontreal) September 19, 2023
“A far-right white supremacist, according to the mainstream media. This dad brought tears to my eyes. What a great step forward the #1MillionMarch4Chidren has been. Now public figures need to find their spines,” one X user wrote, sharing a video of a father explaining why he was protesting.
Watch Below:
A far-right white supremacist, according to the mainstream media.
This dad brought tears to my eyes.
What a great step forward the #1MillionMarch4Chidren has been.
Now public figures need to find their spines. https://t.co/Wxh3uWOFR7
— Billy Bragg (@Serena_Partrick) September 21, 2023
“This is who we’re fighting for,” the father said, referring to the newborn he was carrying. “We’re not here for hate. I don’t know why there’s a lot of talk about hate. We respect everybody, but our children, there’s a line that’s drawn on our children.”
“I think ideologies should be taught at home, what the parents want,” he continued. “And the way that they’re forcing this, it’s not right. It’s not like we had a roundtable discussion where they’re like, ‘Hey, what do we want in our education system?’ No, this has been infiltrated without anybody’s consent. And now, for our own children, we want to speak out.”
“We’re creating hate? We’re creating division? I don’t think so. Look around. Look how many skin colors, religions, look how many people are united. Why? Because we have one thing in common, and that’s our children. Nobody will ever back down from their children,” the father affirmed.
Another image from the protest shows a demonstrator holding up a sign that reads, “Never trust anyone who says ‘don’t tell your parents,'” referring to school districts that encourage their employees to refrain from telling parents if their child is “identifying” as someone else in school.
Never trust anyone who says "don't tell your parents"
Exactly! #1MillionMarch4Chidrenpic.twitter.com/o1iCmPCuN7
— Paul Mitchell (@PaulMitchell_AB) September 20, 2023
An alliance that not many of us saw coming. #1MillionMarch4Chidrenpic.twitter.com/6XuK63UJsR
— Josef Eriksson ? (@Jeriksson_737) September 20, 2023
“What an incredible cross section of our Tri-Cities community,” another X user wrote. “Children to seniors, Muslims, Christians, and atheists, rich and poor. Everyone out to protect children from harmful ideologies.”
Watch Below:
#Coquitlam#1MillionMarch4Chidren
What an incredible cross section of our Tri-Cities community. Children to seniors, Muslims, Christians, and atheists, rich and poor. Everyone out to protect children from harmful ideologies. pic.twitter.com/jics15Qvem
— Alan Harvey - Pretty Fly (for a white guy) (@AlanHarvey67) September 20, 2023
“In school, why do I need to know about pronouns?” one student can be heard asking at one of the anti-grooming protests in Canada.
“When I grow up and I have kids, what do I want to tell my kids? ‘When I was in school, I learned about how to ask people their pronouns’? Or do I want to say, ‘They taught me how to be successful in life’?” he added.
“It’s not that I don’t like them, I’ll acknowledge them, but don’t force me, and don’t force the schools to teach us this, because we don’t need to know much about this. We need to know about life, how to get further in life,” the student said.
Watch Below:
Found the smartest kid at the protest yesterday #1MillionMarch4Chidren#HateGatepic.twitter.com/bConroSmQO
— Greg Wycliffe (@gddub) September 21, 2023
“I’m so in awe of Canada. Huge crowds in every city, marching to tell schools to stop pushing gender dogma on kids,” another X user reacted. “The media will lie & call it ‘anti-LGBT+ hate,’ but the most unstoppable force on this earth is parents who know their kids are in danger.”
I'm so in awe of Canada. Huge crowds in every city, marching to tell schools to stop pushing gender dogma on kids.
The media will lie & call it "anti-LGBT+ hate", but the most unstoppable force on this earth is parents who know their kids are in danger. #1MillionMarch4Chidrenhttps://t.co/Sir7s7WfK4
— ??Jennifer Gingrich ?? (@fem_mb) September 20, 2023
Additional video footage shows a plethora of Canadian demonstrators speaking out against transgender propaganda in schools.
Watch Below:
Scenes from Ottawa right now where thousands of parents and kids are protesting explicit sexual content in schools and radical gender ideology.
These protests are absolutely massive and across the entire country. #1MillionMarch4Childrenpic.twitter.com/KIR9wOSe2S
— Cosmin Dzsurdzsa ?? (@cosminDZS) September 20, 2023
“Canadians are all done with gender ideology,” another X user declared.
Canadians Are All Done With Gender Ideology https://t.co/HGFHyNiPMg
— Matt Osborne (@OsborneInk) September 20, 2023
Meanwhile, a similar demonstration appears to be underway in the United States.
On Wednesday, Gays Against Groomers announced its upcoming “Stop the War on Children” rally, which the organization says will be happening in all 50 states. More information can be found here.
RSVP for our nationwide Stop the War on Children Rally to get updates as we get closer to the date!
??????https://t.co/09yayMLeVz
— Gays Against Groomers (@againstgrmrs) September 21, 2023
Read more at: Breitbart.com

Anti-grooming protests sweep Canada, parents speak out against transgender propaganda in schools – NaturalNews.com