Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Apollo 14 astronaut told a group of UFOlogists Monday that aliens are not a myth and called on the government to disclose its findings, The Washington Times reported.

"It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence," Edgar D. Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history, told those attending a conference in Gaithersburg, Md., set up by the Paradigm Research Group.

"I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilization," the 79-year-old added. "We are being visited."

Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett backed Mitchell's theory and demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

"If it does not disclose, by the end of May — this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517421,00.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this guy must have Alzheimers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Maybe it is possible.

I know we have "illegal aliens" in our country that I wish would be deported back to their home countries and/or space...........but as far as "space aliens" I like to think that there is some form of life on other planets but I have no evidence to support or negate it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this the same guy who says he saw god outside the window in space ?

Or was that a different guy?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some on Shuttle Crew Saw God's Face in Universe; 2 Astronauts' Beliefs Reflect N ... Crew member Michael Anderson, a physicist, believed Heaven, not space, ...
    www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-235459.html - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Best "Astronaut/Computer" Titles Televangelist Bobby Paradise "saw God" in some space debris when he was returning to Earth as an astronaut... 6.0/10, 80. 9, The Core (2003) ...
    us.imdb.de/keyword/astronaut/computer/ - Similar pages

American Astronauts: From Belief to Unbelief Look, [b]Gagarin flew in space and saw no God’â€
    NO AMNESTY

They probably do exist. Even if 99.5% of all sightings throughout history were bogus or something else (weather, airplane, etc) there's always that 0.5% that no one can really explain. Why should we be the only intelligent race?

Now back to the illegal aliens...

Ostrich

If i was from a much more advanced planet and saw this one I would get as far away as possible! People on our planet can't agree on anything and are in constant chaos!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    If i was from a much more advanced planet and saw this one I would get as far away as possible! People on our planet can't agree on anything and are in constant chaos!
    Or, are they just using their "Cloak of Invisibility" to hide from us?

Cloak of invisibility: Fact or fiction? - I
    nnovation- msnbc.comOct 19, 2006 ... Harry Potter and Captain Kirk would be proud. A team of American and British researchers has made a Cloak of Invisibility.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15329396/
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Or, are they just using their "Cloak of Invisibility" to hide from us?

Cloak of invisibility: Fact or fiction? - I
    nnovation- msnbc.comOct 19, 2006 ... Harry Potter and Captain Kirk would be proud. A team of American and British researchers has made a Cloak of Invisibility.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15329396/
    Yeah just sitting back and watchin the show!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Yeah just sitting back and watchin the show!!
    Heck the space aliens are probably charging admission!
    Can you image what a slapstick comedy we would be to them?

Or it could be they look at us like we look at that "Ant Farm" toy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast