Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    I THINK YOU MISS THE POINT OF WHY THEY WILL BE HERE. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM WITHIN. THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO CASUALLY ENFORCE THE LAW. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GANGS HAVE TAKEN OVER AREAS OF OUR COUNTRY? IN OUR AREA THERE ARE ALMOST DAILY TAKE OVER ROBBERIES IN RESTAURANTS AND BANKS. WE ARE WARNED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT GOING OUT TO EAT. I DONT FEEL VERY FREE. MAYBE THATS THE KIND OF COUNTRY YOU WANT TO LIVE IN, BUT I DONT. TROOPS WONT BE HERE TO ENFORCE THE LAW ON AMERICANS...BUT TO PROTECT AMERICANS AGAINST THE CURRENT INVASION, WHICH IS OUT OF CONTROL.
    So we are to trust the same people (our gov.) who are doing everything they possibly can to encourage the illegal alien invasion and the resulting gangs to send in the military (illegally) and ONLY use them to do what's in OUR best interest?

I think you're missing a lot more than the point.
    YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LIVE IN ONE OF THE AFFECTED AREAS. I HOPE THIS COMES TO YOUR TOWN AND YOU WILL REALIZE IT IS WAY TOO BIG FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO HANDLE. SO IF IT IS TOO BIG FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENTS TO HANDLE.....WHO WILL HANDLE IT?

WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO GANGS TAKING OVER YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD? GANGS TAKING OVER RESTAURANTS AND BANKS...AND OTHER RETAIL TYPE BUSINESSES. SOME BUSINESSES HAVE CLOSED DUE TO THIS. YOU THINK THE POLICE CAN HANDLE IT? THEY CANT.

YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR POSSE COMITATIS IF YOU WANT....BUT SOMEDAY REALITY WILL HIT. I HAVE LOST MUCH TRUST IN MY GOVERNMENT...BUT I STILL TRUST THEM MORE THAN CRIMIMAL GANGS WHO ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING AROUND IN GROUPS AND ROBBING AND KILLING PEOPLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I see. One of those security in exchange for liberty people. To say what I think of that would get me banned."

Stillfree: So you would agree with banning security of Americans for the fleeting freedom of liberties, which are being eroded every day, especially by this administration, not to mention the other two prior admins. Our embassy in Yemen was attacked this morning, and the original 1993 bombing of the WTC was ignored.
    My friend, we are, as a country in a new unimaginable world, something which I thought I would never witness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ARE NOT FREE IF WE DONT FEEL SAFE GOING OUT TO EAT, OR GOING TO THE BANK, OR TO THE STORE....BECAUSE A GANG MIGHT COME IN WITH WEAPONS TAKE OVER THE PLACE AND ROB AND KILL PEOPLE. THAT IS NOT FREEDOM. RIGHT NOW WE ARE NOT FREE. AREAS BEING RUN BY GUN TOTING GANGS IS NOT ANY FORM OF FREEDOM.

Hey, stop yelling.

It is obvious the two of you are either Trolls or are in love with your corporate owned, thoroughly corrupted government. Either way, I have no more time for this. It's past my bedtime.

Read you Constitution and learn all about the Forefathers. They saw all this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    Hey, stop yelling.

It is obvious the two of you are either Trolls or are in love with your corporate owned, thoroughly corrupted government. Either way, I have no more time for this. It's past my bedtime.

Read you Constitution and learn all about the Forefathers. They saw all this coming.
    NO ONE IS YELLING. WE ARE NOT TROLLS NOR ARE WE IN LOVE WITH THE GOVERNMENT. JUST BECAUSE WE CHALLENGE YOUR POSTS IS NO REASON TO BEGIN THE NAME CALLING GAME. OUR FORFATHERS WERE BRILLIANT AND SET UP A GOOD SYSTEM....HOWEVER, THEY WERE NOT PSYCHIC. WE CAN ONLY USE THE FOUNDATION THAT THEY GAVE US AS A GUIDELINE. THE WORLD AND COUNTRY HAS CHANGED SINCE THEY HAD IT. WE HAVE TO THINK FOR OURSELVES AND NOT DEFER TO THEM EACH TIME. ANYWAY ....HAVE A NICE SLEEP.

Get ready ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! Is all I can say, "Get out of America Illegals!"

I am not yelling. And I disagree with your allegation of being a troll in love with the corporate controlled government. I see no threat with having American troops home to protect this country. They are American troops, so what is the problem with having them here to help with the current insanity in this country, while they are being deployed all over the world for missions that are doing nothing to secure this country physically against invaders into our borders.
    Corporate America governing this country is absolutely the prime problem and they are the cause of Americans due to unfettered outsourcing of jobs and insourcing of cheap labor. Unfortunately, with only about 5% of incoming cargo inspected, and illegals swarming the borders, there is a need for more manpower to help those required to enforce the laws.
    And guess what. Privacy is no longer anything to be considered as every move a person makes, from what they buy to processing their medical records or where they walk or drive or say on the phone, is already vulnerable.
    Just think about how your life depends on modern technology that is so vulnerable to hacking. People sitting in parking lots with computers now have a new program where they can grab satellite transmission everytime a credit card is swiped.
    In my mind, technology os a bit more of a threat to privacy than the American military kids being home.

I trust our military more than I do the government elected officials. Think about it, most military persons are in the same boat as you and I. Put bases along the borders, and seas overnight is fine with me. When I go on a military base the personnel are nicer than my local police will ever be. The military have been told to be nice that they never know who they are talking to, (a taxpayer or a General's wife).

redpony353,
    Typing in all caps is yelling on the Internet, plus it makes it really difficult to read.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We shouldn't fear the military patrolling American Streets. After all China has it and their people are safe. Russia has it too. So does North Korea and North Vietnam as do many countries in South America. Looking back in History so did Nazi Germany.

We should all have the same comforts that the people in those countries have.

After all Freedom is overrated says Carl Marx.

Or you could lean on the document that made us so great. If you live in a crime ridden neighborhood, you can work to change it, move or hide in your homes and wait for the government to rescue you.

The folks in New Orleans were well taken care of by FEMA during and after Katrina as are the people of Galveston currently.

We can take care of ourselves or wait for the feds to take care of us.

The same folks who have been ignoring our immigration laws, the same folks who tried to pass amnesty last year, the same people who keep our borders wide open.

Decisions, Decisions....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast