Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ATT VERY IMPORTANT :DISSENT IN AMERICA TO BE RELABELED 'HOME

DISSENT IN AMERICA TO BE RELABELED 'HOMEGROWN TERRORISM'
    PART 1 of 2

By Steven Yates
    December 2, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

On October 23, 2007, the House of Representatives passed what may be the most dangerous bill ever to come down the pike. This bill, like many of its predecessors on our steady march toward totalitarianism, sailed under the radar. There was virtually no publicity or fanfare. Now, the bill has gone to the Senate, and is in committee.

The bill is called the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (H.R. 1955/S. 1959). The language in this bill is so maddeningly vague it could mean anything. It could therefore be tailored to attack any group opposing national and international policies that have the backing of the corporatist-governmental power system.

Consider the definition offered of ‘violent radicalization’ (from Sec. 899A of the bill being referred to the Senate): “the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.â€

This is very scarey stuff !!

Banned

PART 2 of 2

By Steven Yates
    December 2, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

And they can cite the claim of Alan Blinder, former deputy chairman of the Federal Reserve, that things are going to get worse for the domestic economy—much worse!. In his view, offered last May, the U.S. could lose between 30 million and 40 million more jobs to offshoring over the next generation as global corporations pursue the cheapest labor they can find. For Americans, entire occupations will be wiped out and replaced with nothing. America will become a third-world country, as U.S. workers—including many well-educated professionals—go pinwheeling over the economic cliff. Disruptions now go hand-in-hand with World Trade Organization meetings. With the growing popularity of commentators like Lou Dobbs, we could see organized resistance to “free tradeâ€

LNR

Like 1984, the title of this bill "sounds" like something everyone would WANT:
    The bill is called the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (H.R. 1955/S. 1959).
    Which makes it the more insidious!
    We need to get an SOS out to all ALIPAC members to act on this.
    Does anyone know when it's up for a vote? Will we even be able to know when that is?
    The author says: What prompted this bill?
    I think the executive order by Mr. Bush, on July 17, 2007 precipitated this bill. According to Whitehouse.gov Mr. Bush gave an executive order (not put to Congress for approval) entitled: Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq
    and
    Message to the Congress of the United States Regarding International Emergency Economic Powers Act

To see this executive order:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 717-4.html

It reads very much like the house and senate bills. Vague language that can be interpreted in any way.
    Yes, indeed, scary stuff.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I think people should orginize to fight against this project as we fight against the invaders.
    If this become law we will be dumped, and it
    passed already the house. .

Hate and Dissent to be labeled as Home Grown Terrorists ?

MY FELLOW PATRIOTS !!!

Lest they stand in fear and now label US "Home Grown Terrorists." After just reading the 2 posts ahead of me, I sense... no I feel and can even smell, the Free Independent Libertarianism coming out in US again.

And evidently... We must have someone sweating and since the latest 'polls' show the increase in Independent Libertarianism on the epidemic rise in America, it only makes sense to someone like myself, that has witnessed these Fascist Extremists that have manipulated and tainted the truth to achieve their goal of taking US over.

For more years than I care to confess, I have witnessed this Corporate Elite take over of our country. Say what you will, call me what you will. For I hereby let all confirm my STAND, to secure at all costs our Rights and Liberty.

I must say, that being labeled a 'Home Grown Terrorist,' has only proven that the True Patriots in this land have gathered their attention, and if History will show itself, maybe the biggest onslaught of American voice,

FOR THEIR HATE AND DISCONTENT....

Of the actions taken by the elected officials that took an oath to DEFEND, & HONOR, the Constitution ! THEY HAVE NOT !!! It is time that Americans REALIZED, and Came to their senses, to the effect as to who are the real 'Terrorists' and who are the REAL Subversive Elements to the Security & Sovereignty, of the United States of America !

Why it just seems like yesterday, on June 5th, 1788 that I was before the Convention giving my speech on "Liberty or Empire?" I remember telling them...

"THIS, sir, is the language of democracy--that a majority of the community have a right to alter government when found to be oppressive. But how different is the genius of your new Constitution from this! How different from the sentiments of freemen that a contemptible minority can prevent the good of the majority!"

And then I told them, "A standing Army we shall have, also, to execute the execrable commands of tyranny;"

Well, you catch my drift I believe. This writer writes not as I once did, but he trys.

I hope all come to realize just how dire our straits really are ! I was unaware that this had all ready passed. I just sent petition to my Rep. last week. With all to do, we cannot do it all...

So Unite my fellow Home Grown Terrorists, and I might have a treat for you lest you all ready know. But there is a site taking signatures for Mr. Lou Dobbs, for a letter of intent to support him in his efforts to run for President, if he so chooses. Not anything 'official' yet, but it's a start I'm sure, one worth the pursuit, if we wish to continue to have the Right, to call ourselves...

TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS !

To A Better Day America !

STAND UP ! STAND TALL ! STAND FIRM ! STAND PROUD !!!

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !

http://loudobbs4president.com/

I have to say this is probably one of the most troubling things I have seen in a long time. Does anyone have the vote record for this?

If only 6 voted against we can admit that it was almost unanimous.
    We have to fight this on the Senate.

LNR

Welcome patrickhenryjr !!!
    We have a LOT of work to do ... and MUST be ever vigilant! Would-be dictators will stop at nothing ... but we will be watching and working to retain and restore our rights and our liberties.

These bills will most definitely be used in the most horrific ways imaginable. I can hear the jackboots ... do you hear them? We must not cower as the citizens of Germany did. We must not look the other way when our neighbors are taken in the night.

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

(S1959)SUMMARY AS OF:
    8/2/2007--Introduced.

Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 - Amends the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to add a new section concerning the prevention of violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism.

Establishes within the legislative branch the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism to: (1) examine and report on facts and causes of violent radicalization, homegrown terrorism, and ideologically based violence in the United States; (2) survey methodologies implemented by foreign nations to prevent such radicalization and terrorism; and (3) build upon, bring together, and avoid unnecessary duplication of related work done by other entities toward such goal.

Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish or designate a university-based Center of Excellence for the Study of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism in the United States to assist federal, state, local, and tribal government homeland security officials in preventing violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism in the United States. Requires the Secretary to ensure that activities to prevent ideologically based violence and homegrown terrorism do not violate the constitutional rights, civil rights, and civil liberties of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.

GPO's PDF Display References to this bill in the Congressional Record Link to the Bill Summary & Status file. Printer Friendly Display

S.1959
    Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (Introduced in Senate)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... D&summ2=m&

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Text of Legislation
    Beginning
    August 2, 2007

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    SEC. 2. PREVENTION OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND HOMEGROWN TERRORISM.
    `SEC. 899A. DEFINITIONS.
    `SEC. 899B. FINDINGS.
    `SEC. 899C. NATIONAL COMMISSION ON THE PREVENTION OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE.
    `SEC. 899D. CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR THE STUDY OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND HOMEGROWN TERRORISM IN THE UNITED STATES.
    `SEC. 899E. PROTECTING CIVIL RIGHTS AND CIVIL LIBERTIES WHILE PREVENTING IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE AND HOMEGROWN TERRORISM.
    `Subtitle J--Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism

ALL CONGRESSIONAL ACTION

S.1959
    Title: A bill to establish the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism, and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Sen Collins, Susan M. [ME] (introduced 8/2/2007) Cosponsors (1)
    Latest Major Action: 8/2/2007 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:S.1959:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALL ACTIONS:
    8/2/2007:
    Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR S10805)
    8/2/2007:
    Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 01959:@@@X
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast