Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Attention Colorado: We will be pulling out. Globalogix will not be doing business

Globalogix, Inc.

Yesterday 6:27 PM (edited) - Public

Attention Colorado: We will be pulling out. Globalogix will not be doing business with any company based in Colorado, Maryland or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation until this 2nd amendment infringement is overturned.

At Globalogix we were very saddened by this recent development from the Colorado State Senate just as we were with the Maryland State Senate. As a result, Globalogix will not be doing business with company any based in Colorado, Maryland or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation until this 2nd amendment infringement is overturned.

As with our decision with Maryland, the same 10 development and exchange partners will be initiating the same policy with Colorado, or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation.

Additionally those 10 development and exchange partners have indicated that they are encouraging others they do business with to follow suit. So far what they have indicated to me is that the response to this request has been favorable.

As a business owner, I really hate to draw this proverbial line in the sand and do this because I know of many good, hard working people who own businesses there. The reason for my stance is years ago I took an oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. It is an oath that I take very seriously; therefore, I cannot in good conscious allow my money, through doing business with a Maryland based company, to support a state government via taxes that would enact such unconstitutional legislation.

My principles in regards to the constitution has cost me business before, some have encouraged me not to post this, that it would alienate potential business. I say so be it. Doing business at the cost of ones principles, especially when you took an oath support and defend said principles, is not something I can compromise nor is it worth the cost of keeping a potential customer.

At Globalogix, we proudly support and defend the constitution and all the the natural rights recognized in it. To this end we do not support nor advocate any political party, ideology or agenda. The US Constitution is a double edged sword that safeguards all without favoring any. That is our position and that is the core of why we take the position on this that we do.

If you are a business owner and do business with based in Maryland, Colorado or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation, please think it over, weigh the cost and stand with us. We believe that when people get proactive and it begins to cost them revenue by other companies boycotting states similar legislation - things will change and these laws will be overturned.

https://plus.google.com/101145523184...ts/6wvwRQThZqA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Globalogix will not do business with any state that enacts unconstitutional laws until they are overturned.

Posted by
    Michael Weaver on March 12, 2013 at 6:41pm

I am not in the habit of interjecting political issues into business, I think overall it can be disastrous and alienate potential customers. However, when it comes to issues regarding constitutional rights – that is something that I believe we all have a duty to speak out on and stand up for.

Today I really put business’s neck on the proverbial ‘chopping block’ in taking a stance that many have cautioned me not to take. Some counseled that this would be a temporary ‘bump in the road’, that I should shake it off and not make an issue of it. Frankly I cannot see how I can be silent on this.

At present there is an effort among legislators who are determined to infringe upon the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution Bill of Rights. A right that specifically states, under no uncertain terms: Shall not be infringed.

The dictionary defines the word infringe as:

in·fringe [in-frinj] verb, in·fringed, in·fring·ing.
    verb (used with object)

1. to commit a breach or infraction of; violate or transgress: to infringe a copyright; to infringe a rule.
    verb (used without object)

2. to encroach or trespass (usually followed by on or upon ): Don't infringe on his privacy; to advance beyond proper, established, or usual limits; make gradual inroads: to trespass upon the property, domain, or rights of another, especially stealthily or by gradual advances.

In my opinion that is extremely clear. For any legislator to infringe upon the 2nd amendment is to violate the oath of office they took in supporting and defending the Constitution. I believe this is intolerable and should no longer be permitted.

I weighed the total ramifications of this decision very thoughtfully and confidently came to the conclusion that there was no other response available to this deliberate infringement.

This decision to stop conducting business with companies based in Maryland, Colorado and any other state that is enacting this unconstitutional legislation is a direct reflection of my own personal belief and duty as a citizen I believe that we all must uphold.

I do not believe anyone has the right to force another person to do anything against his/her own will Nor can I support anything that uses the rule of law to impose its beliefs or way of life upon another. In my opinion we are free, we are to live free and we are to help safeguard other’s freedoms, even if we do not agree with them.

Thomas Paine stated: "He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." That philosophy is at the very core of how I believe and how I run my company. It is the cornerstone of why that I, as a CEO, must take this stance.

This is why at Globalogix we issued our response to the ruling from the Colorado State Senate. This is why Globalogix will not be doing business with company any based in Colorado, Maryland or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation until this 2nd amendment infringement is overturned. This is why we issued the response we did and encouraged other companies to follow.

For us at Globalogix, we believe that if any of our constitutional rights are diminished in any way; this hinders us from doing business as free men, and in the end everyone suffers. This stance might cost us greatly, but it is a price we are willing to pay. This decision is not based from any affiliation with any political entity, political party, PAC, SIG, lobbyist, et al.

Our decision on this issue goes beyond politics; this is constitutional. The constitution is the only area that supports and defends the right of every political view and dissenting opinion on either end of the spectrum The US Constitution is the single uniting factor that helps keep us being the UNITED States of America. We do not all have to agree, we were not designed to be uniformed and to be exactly alike but we were called to be united.

At Globalogix, we proudly support and defend the constitution and all the natural rights recognized in it. To this end we do not support nor advocate any political party, ideology or agenda. The US Constitution is a double edged sword that safeguards all without favoring any. That is our position and that is the core of why we take the position on this that we do.

Once again, I encourage you, if you are a business owner and do business with based in Maryland, Colorado or any other state that enacts similar unconstitutional legislation, please think it over, weigh the cost and stand with us. We believe that when people get proactive and it begins to cost them revenue by other companies boycotting states similar legislation - things will change and these laws will be overturned.

See this statement on our Google + Company page:https://plus.google.com/101145523184...ts/6wvwRQThZqA

Globalogix will not do business with any state that enacts unconstitutional laws until they are overturned. - Patriot Action Network

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Come to Florida Globalogix ... WE NEED JOB'S