Barack Obama — National Joke — is Telling Virginians Who to Make Their Governor?

Posted on November 5, 2013

We’ll see tonight if the TEA party can continue with victories.

Check it out:

The Obamacare rollout continues. Something amazing is going on here, too. There’s an election tomorrow in Virginia. It’s for governor. And there’s something amazing to me going on in this race. Terry McAuliffe, who is… I’m trying to think of a term that’ll avoid a slander suit. We called him The Punk here when he was the consigliore and the capo for the Clintons. I am stunned that somebody like this could possibly be elected governor.
Anyway, Obama’s in there campaigning for him. Obama has become a national joke. We have a Gallup daily poll, he’s at 40%. This is October 30 through November 2nd. Obama’s at 40%. This Obamacare rollout is embarrassing the media. It’s embarrassing Obama. It is a huge problem. There are continuing stories, we have ‘em in the Stack today, continued stories about people, one in the Wall Street Journal, somebody said, “I’m not even political. I’m just somebody that’s lost my health insurance.”

I’ve got two examples, one in the Seattle Times one in the Wall Street Journal, and they are indicative of what’s happening all over this country with insurance and health care and Obamacare. Obama’s running in and he’s campaigning for McAuliffe. Every word out of Obama’s mouth now is a lie, and everybody knows this. I mean, can you imagine if Obama decided to do gun control next and said, “If you like your gun, you get to keep it”? Would you now believe him?

“You get to keep your gun. You get to keep your rifle.” Would you believe him now? I don’t know. This is a huge thing that’s happening out there. There’s a huge fallout in credibility. Kyle Smith, who is a columnist for the New York Post, had a piece yesterday, and his point is that Obama’s always been a BSer. Everybody knew that. You can handle a BSer. You know when it’s BS. But this is not BS. This is, “You get to keep your doctor. You get to keep your health plan.”

Continue Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/...kteOx4zPS75.99