Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING NEWS: Baton Rouge police shooter identified as Gavin Long from Missouri

Message body

The shooter who killed 3 Baton Rouge police officers has been identified as Gavin Long, 29, from Kansas City, Missouri, Fox News confirms.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/3-law-enforcement-officers-killed-3-others-injured-in-baton-rouge-shooting.html

Long, described as a 29-year-old black male from Kansas City, Missouri

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Published
    4:43 pm EDT, July 17, 2016 Updated 5:41 pm EDT, July 17, 2016
    By Tom Cleary

Baton Rouge Chief of Police Carl Dabadie speaks during a press conference at the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness on July 10, 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (Getty)

Gavin Eugene Long has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,killing three officers and wounding three others,MSNBC reports.

Long, described as a 29-year-old black male from Kansas City, Missouri, was killed at the scene of the shooting, CBS News reports.

Police believe the gunman killed at the scene during the gun fight was the lone attacker and no other shooters are at large. State Police Colonel Mike Edmondson said at a press conference there is no active shooter situation ongoing, but investigators are working to determine if Long had any assistance from co-conspirators.

Anyone with information or anyone who sees something suspicious is asked to contact police. The state police are leading the ongoing investigation.

Few details are known about the gunman so far and this story will be updated as more information is made available. Here’s what we know so far about him and the shooting:

1. Long Turned 29 on Sunday & Served in the Marine Corps

View image on Twitter

Follow

Steve Hardy
    @SteveRHardy

Airline highway is closed as far south as I-12. Police are in tactical gear under the overpass
    8:19 AM - 17 Jul 2016

Little is known so far about Gavin Eugene Long. His birthday was Sunday, July 17, according to public records.

Long served in the Marine Corps, CBS News reports.He left the Marines in 2010 with an honorable discharge as a sergeant at the E-5 level.

Public records show he has lived in Kansas City and Grandview, Missouri. He has also lived in Alabama.

No ties to Louisiana have been found.

A reporter from Kansas City says she went to the address where Long lived and was met by someone armed with a gun:

Follow

Megan Brilley
    @meganbrilley

Just went to the most recent listed address for the alleged#BatonRouge shooter in KC... A man answered the door with an AK-47
    2:12 PM - 17 Jul 2016 · Kansas City, MO, United States

No one answered at a number listed for Long.

LISTEN: Police Radio Audio From Shooting of Baton Rouge Officers

Multiple police officers were shot in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Sunday morning. Listen to police radio audio from the scene here.
    Click here to read more

2. He Was a Former University of Alabama Student Who Was Divorced From His Wife in 2011

(Missouri Courts)

Long was divorced, according to court records. He filed for divorce from his wife in 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri court. He and his wife did not have children at the time of the divorce and it is not known if Long has any children from other relationships or if he had re-married. Long filed for divorce on February 14, 2011, and it was finalized on May 24, 2011.

He was listed as a Dean’s List student at the University of Alabama in 2012, according to the school’s website.

No criminal record for Long could be found in Missouri.

Dallas Police Shooting Victims: Photos of the Slain Officers

A lone gunman shot 12 police officers, killing five, and also wounded two civilians in Dallas, Texas. See the victims' photos and read their stories here.
    Click here to read more

3. The Gunman, Wearing Black With His Face Covered, Began Shooting ‘Indiscriminately’ as Officers Responded

View image on Twitter

Follow

Charles Lussier
    @Charles_Lussier

Scene at Hammond Aire Shopping Center. Cops galore, helicopter buzzing above.
    8:21 AM - 17 Jul 2016

The gunman, identified as Gavin Eugene Long, was wearing black and with his face covered, began firing “indiscriminately” Sunday morning near Hammond Aire Plaza, WBRZ reports. He was also wearing body armor, police said.

No motive for the shooting has been made public.

The shooting was first reported about 8:40 a.m., according to police radio transmissions. The audio below, of the first 45 minutes of the incident, is courtesy of Broadcastify.com:

An officer said a woman reported a man walking with an assault rifle in the area of the B-Quik gas station on Airline Highway.

The woman told the officer the man was wearing a coat and walking behind the store, according to the scanner audio.

Seconds later, an officer yells “Shots fired, officer down! Shots fired, officer down!”

Police said the shooter was not in sight. He was killed within minutes of officers arriving at the scene.

Airline Highway has been closed in both directions between Goodwood Boulevard and Interstate 12,WAFB-TV reports.

Police said the situation is “contained,” but are asking for people to avoid the area, WAFB-TV reports.

Video from the scene shows a heavy police presence, with SWAT officers and other law enforcement flooding the area after the shooting.

Officers could be seen carrying rifles as helicopters circled above the scene.

One of the slain officers has been identified as Baton Rouge Officer Montrell Jackson.

You can read more about him at the link below:

Montrell Jackson, Officer Killed in Baton Rouge: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Three officers, including Montrell Jackson, were killed in an ambush in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where there is tension with police after the death of Alton Sterling.
    Click here to read more

4. The Shooting Comes After Several Days of Protests Over the Fatal Police Shooting of Alton Sterling

Baton Rouge police rush the crowd of protesters and start making arrest on July 9, 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (Getty)

The shooting comes after several days of protests over the death of Alton Sterling, who was fatally shot by police on July 5.

Video of the shooting recorded by a witness was shared on social media.

The investigation into that shooting is ongoing.

The large protests have led to hundreds of arrests in Baton Rouge.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards called the attack on officers on Sunday an “unspeakable and unjustified attack.”

Mayor-President Kip Holden called the shooting an “ambush” and asked for prayers for the wounded officers.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown shared a message of support on Twitter.

Five officers were fatally shot in Dallas in an ambush attack earlier this month.

Alton Sterling: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know

A 37-year-old Baton Rouge, Louisiana, man was fatally shot by police in an incident caught on video by a witness that has sparked protests in the city.
    Click here to read more

5. Police Arrested Multiple People They Say Had Been Plotting to Kill Officers in Baton Rouge Last Week

Baton Rouge Chief of Police Carl Dabadie speaks during a press conference at the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness on July 10, 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (Getty)

Baton Rouge Police announced last week that they had arrested multiple people involved in a burglary of a pawn shop tied to a threat against police officers, The Advocate reports.

Four burglars broke into a pawn shop and stole eight handguns. One suspect told police they were looking for bullets to kill officers, police said.

Police arrested four people, including a 12-year-old boy, in the case.

Just days before those arrests were announced, a gunman, Micah Xavier Johnson, opened fire on police in Dallas, Texas, killing five police officers and wounding nine others, along with two civilians. Johnson was killed during a standoff with police. He told negotiators he was upset about recent police shootings and was targeting officers.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/...e-race-related

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

BREAKING NEWS:
    3 slain Baton Rouge police officers identified

Message body

Authorities have identified the three Baton Rouge police officers killed in an ambush attack as Montrell Jackson, Matthew Gerald and Brad Garafola.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/3-law-enforcement-officers-killed-3-others-injured-in-baton-rouge-shooting.html

NO AMNESTY

Ex-Marine sergeant turned lifestyle guru called for black people to 'fight back, through bloodshed' just days before ambushing and murdering three Baton Rouge cops on his 29th birthday

Three police officers are dead while three more are in hospital, one in critical, after a shooting in Baton Rouge

The shooter has been identified as Gavin Eugene Long, a former Marine sergeant turned 'Alpha-preneur' who went under the pseudonym of Cosmo Setepenra and turned 29 on the same day he ambushed cops

In a video uploaded from Dallas in the days after the shootings there, he advocated violent protests and 'bloodshed'

Dead are Montrell Jackson, 32, Matthew Gerald, 41, and Brad Garafola, 45, all of whom were married and had kids

Nicholas Tullier, 41, is in critical condition, Bruce Simmons, 51, has been treated, a third wounded cop is unnamed

President Obama branded the shooting 'cowardly and reprehensible' while Donald Trump demanded 'law and order'

Shooting of Alton Sterling by police in Baton Rouge 12 days ago sparked outrage and wave of protests across U.S.

By CHRIS PLEASANCE and OLLIE GILLMAN and KHALEDA RAHMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and LAURA COLLINS IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI and DANIEL BATES IN BATON ROUGE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 14:51 GMT, 17 July 2016 | UPDATED: 03:38 GMT, 18 July 2016

The man who shot three police officers dead and injured three more in Baton Rouge on Sunday morning has been named as Gavin Eugene Long, a black man from Kansas City who was 'celebrating' his 29th birthday today.

Long opened fire on police after they were called to Airline Highway, not far from their headquarters, at around 8.30am to reports of a man dressed all in black, wearing and mask and holding an 'AR-15 type' assault rifle.

Long was pursued to a nearby convenience store where he was shot dead, with officers using a robot to check his body and the store for explosives.

He has since been revealed as a former Marine who was honorably discharged in 2010 after achieving the rank of sergeant, before becoming a life coach and self-styled 'Alpha-preneur' under the name of Cosmo Setepenra.

Under the pseudonym Long pedaled his warped world view to followers through podcasts and YouTube videos, and appears to have been in Dallas a short time after the police shootings there, where he uploaded a video advocating violent protests by African Americans.

Eugene Gavin Long, who turned 29 today, has been identified as the man who shot three police officers dead and wounded three more, one of whom
    is in critical condition, in Baton Rouge

Long is a former Marine sergeant turned lifestyle guru who went under the pseudonym of Cosmo Setepenra who uploaded podcasts advising followers on
    'how to be an Alpha male' and the importance of 'checking your woman'

Just hours before launching his attack on police in Baton Rouge, Long uploaded this prophetic message to his Twitter account

+
    Long published podcasts detailing his views online, including one uploaded from Dallas which he visited at the time of the cop shootings, in which
    he says: '100 per cent of revolutions have been successful through bloodshed'

Long was shot dead in Baton Rouge on Sunday morning after ambushing police while wearing a mask and opening fire, killing three cops and wounding another three

In the footage, shot before he traveled to Baton Rouge, Long said: 'One hundred per cent of revolutions, victims fighting their oppressors, victims fighting their bullies, 100 per cent have been successful through fighting back, through bloodshed.

'Zero have been successful by simply protesting. It has never worked and it never will. You've gotta fight back, that's the only way a bully knows to quit. He doesn't understand words.

'If y'all wanna keep protesting but for the real ones, the serious ones, the alpha ones - we know what it's going to take. It's only fighting back or money. That's all they care about. Revenue and blood. Nothing else.

'Don't even think about it. That's why I don't go to protests, because I know I speak well, I'm articulate, I can motivate, I can inspire, and those are the ones they arrest. So I know they'd try to arrest me and I know I would die right there because you're not going to kidnap me.

Long dubbed himself an Alpha-preneur and offered to teach his followers
    how to become Alpha males, including videos on 'the virtue of not giving
    a f***' and 'checking your woman'

'Men, this is all for you. I don't wanna see women at rallies and all that. I feel embarrassed by seeing that. Let me know what one of the elders were telling me in Africa.

'That's what (rebel slave) Nat Turner did. That's what Malcolm (X) did. You've got to stand, you've got to stand on your rights.'

Long regularly uploaded podcasts under the name Cosmo in which he teaches followers how to become 'Alpha males', including advise on 'checking your women' and 'the power of not giving a f***'.

He also spoke with radio host Lance Scurvin, who is based in Florida, and had ranted about the death of Alton Sterling and police claims that the officers' bodycams had fallen off during the attack, saying that police should release the footage of the cameras falling off.

In a separate video, Long also revealed his previous involvement with a black power group, saying: 'I wanted to let y'all know, because if anything happened to me - I'm an alpha male, I stand firm and I stand for mine, till the end, till the last day in this flesh.

'Don't affiliate me with nothing. Don't affiliate me with the black business school. Yeah I was also a Nation of Islam member, I'm not affiliated with it. Don't affiliate me with The Money Team.

'I was a Christian, I was in Africa. Don't try and say he was in Africa, don't say he was this and that. They try to put you with ISIS or something like that. No, I'm affiliated with the spirit of justice, nothing else. Nothing more, nothing less. Make sure, there are no affiliations.

'I thought my own thoughts, I made my own decisions, I'm the one who gotta listen to the judgement. And my heart is pure.'

On his website Long claims to have lost 80lbs aged 16 after 'self-educating' about fitness, before spending five years in the Marines 'as one of the Corps most physically fit recruits', completing one tour of Iraq.

While station in California, he says he became 'a highly esteemed and sought after nutritionist and personal trainer' then attended Central Texas College and Clark Atlanta University before dropping out, selling all of his possessions and completing a trip around Africa, which he describes as his 'ancestral homeland'.

The three dead police officers have also been identified as Montrell Jackson, 32, a new father and ten-year veteran of the force, Matthew Gerald, 41, a former Marine who joined the Baton Rouge police force a year ago, and Brad Garafola, 45, a married father-of-four who had worked for the sheriff's office for 24 years.

Nicholas Tullier, 41, an 18-year veteran, is still in hospital in critical condition, while 51-year-old Bruce Simmons, who had been with the department for 23 years, has been treated for non-life-threatening injuries. A third wounded officer, also aged 41, has not been named. All were married with families.

Jackson, 32, who welcomed a son less than a year ago, celebrated his ten-year anniversary with the Baton Rouge Police Department just last month and was once injured helping to save a toddler from a burning building, The Advocate reports.

Meanwhile Gerald was a married father-of-two who had been working patrol duty on his own for just 12 days before he was gunned down, according to Fox News 8 New Orleans.

++3
    The officers shot and killed on Sunday have been named as Montrell Jackson, 32 (left), Matthew Gerald, 41 (center), and Brad Garafola, 45

Montrell Jackson was a new father who celebrated his 10-year anniversary with the Baton Rouge Police Department last month

Kedrick Pitts, Jackson's half brother, and Octavia Lacey, his aunt, embrace in front of the officer's mother's house after he was killed

Matthew Gerald, 41, was a Marine and married father-of-two who had been working on his own for just 12 days before he died

+3
    Gerald had served in the Marines (left) before joining the Baton Rouge Police Department less than a year ago (right) and had only graduated to patrol duties less than two weeks ago

Garofola had just finished an extra shift around 8am and was heading to meet his family before they went on holiday together on Monday when he was shot and killed, wife Tonja said.

She added: 'He loved us so much. He was always bragging about his family .He was a great guy. Not just a great law enforcement, he was a great husband and a great father. He didn’t deserve this. He always helped everybody.'

Shortly before he died, Jackson wrote a Facebook post saying he was 'tired physically and emotionally', adding that 'in uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat.'

Brad Garafola, 45, was a married father-of-four who was finishing his last
    shift before going on holiday with his family when Long attacked and killed him

Referencing the shooting death of Alton Sterling, which started protests in the city two days ago, he said: 'I personally want to send out prayers to everyone directly affected by this tragedy. These are trying time. Please don't let hate infect your heart.

'This city must and will get better. I'm working these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to send a prayer, I got you.'

Jackson, was praised by friend Darnell Murdock, who said: 'He loved his job. It motivated him to go out and change people's lives. He was on (the force) to help people, to make you have a better day.

'He was humble, kind and sweet. … He wasn't on there to write tickets. I don't understand how this could happen to someone like him.'

Speaking after the shooting, Gov. John Bel Edwards said: 'It's unjustified, it's unjustifiable, the violence, the hatred just has to stop,' he said.

'It's unspeakable that these men, risking their lives to protect and serve, were taken out in the way they were. 'They are everyday heroes.

'I want tor reassure everyone that we are doing everything humanly possible so that everyone is protected. Everything will be done to bring the shooter, or shooters if there's more than one, to justice.

'An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us and it has to stop,' Gov Edwards added.

'The people who carried this out do not represent the city of Baton Rouge, or the State of Louisiana or this country.

'There simply is no place for more violence, it doesn't help anyone, it doesn't help any injustice perceived or real, it is just another injustice. We are not going to tolerate more hate and violence tearing apart the lives and families of people in Louisiana.'

Baton Rouge Police Cpl. L'Jean McKneely Jr said the shooting took place outside and possibly inside the B-Quik convenience store on Airline Highway. The suspect's body was found next door, outside of a fitness center, he said.

According to the Advocate, an officer made a report over a police radio at around 8.45am saying that a 'lady who came up and said there was a suspect walking with a ... and an assault rifle out here behind the store'.

Two minutes later, another officer was heard shouting: 'Shots fired, officer down, shots fired, officer down!'

Another yelled: 'Got a city officer down, shots fired! Shots fired on Airline! I don’t know where he’s f***ing shooting from.'

Police officers also described the man as wearing a mask and 'carrying an A-R' in the radio messages.

An injured officer is then heard shouting that he has been shot in the left arm, and moments later cops radio in that they have seen a 'second' gunman, though these reports later turned out to be false.

Two other 'persons of interest' were traced to West Baton Rouge Parish where they were questioned but later released without charge.

Governor of Louisiana John Bel Edwards made a passionate plea for the 'hatred to stop' following the shooting in Baton Rouge

Officer Markell Morris carries a bouquet of flowers and a Superman action figure to a makeshift memorial for the three officers shot in Baton Rouge set up
    outside the hospital where they were taken

Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie is locked in an emotional embrace following the shooting of three officers on Sunday

Cops were also pictured embracing each other following a press conference at which Dabadie begged for the violence to stop

Members of the public have been dropping off floral tributes at the Our Lady of the Lake Hospital for a memorial to the officers

Videos taken by a bystander at the scene captured the panic as gunshots rang out, while another showed police officers brandishing rifles as they ran towards the scene.

President Obama subsequently condemned the 'cowardly and reprehensible' attack on the police officers while vowing: 'Justice will be done.

He blasted the assault on officers 'who put their lives on the line for ours every day' and branded the perpetrators 'cowards who speak for no one,' adding later: 'Attacks on police are an attack on all of us and the rule of law that makes society possible.'

Urging Americans to unite in the wake of the latest tragedy, he added: 'We need to temper our words and open our hearts.'

Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged the full support of the Justice Department as the investigation unfolds.

She said agents from the FBI and Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are on the scene.

The Justice Department will make available victim services and federal funding support, and provide investigative assistance to the fullest extent possible, she said.

Lynch added that there is no place in the United States for such appalling violence.

Officers were called to reports of a masked man walking along the highway in Baton Rouge with a rifle before the first shots were fired

On edge: Officers ran from the hospital where the three wounded cops were taken after someone was arrested outside with a gun in their car, though it later turned out to be a false alarm

+3
    Police received a 911 call reporting a 'suspicious person walking down Airline Highway with an assault rifle'. Pictured, police at the scene

The 9am shooting took place less than a mile from Baton Rouge's police headquarters. Pictured, police on the scene this morning

A police officer in tactical gear sets up in a parking lot while responding to Sunday morning's shooting of at least six police officers

Meanwhile Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump wrote on his Facebook page: 'We grieve for the officers killed in Baton Rouge today.

'How many law enforcement and people have to die because of a lack of leadership in our country? We demand law and order.'

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton added: ‘Today’s devastating assault on police officers in Baton Rouge is an assault on all of us. There is no justification for violence, for hate, for attacks on men and women who put their lives on the line every day in service of our families and communities.’

‘We must not turn our backs on each other. We must not be indifferent to each other. We must all stand together to reject violence and strengthen our communities. Our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of the police officers who were killed and injured today.’

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards said: ‘This is an unspeakable and unjustified attack on all of us at a time when we need unity and healing.

‘Rest assured, every resource available to the State of Louisiana will be used to ensure the perpetrators are swiftly brought to justice.

‘For now, I’m asking all Louisianans to join Donna and me in praying for the officers who were involved and their families as the details continue to unfold.’

'THESE ATTACKS ARE THE WORKS OF COWARDS': OBAMA'S STATEMENT

'I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge. For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault. These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.

'I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department. And make no mistake – justice will be done.

'We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear: there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None. These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes. The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

'Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen. May God bless them all.'

Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump demanded 'law and order' following the shooting as he criticized the 'lack of leadership'

Three officers have been confirmed dead and three more have been injured, with one in a critical condition. Pictured, police at the scene in Baton Rouge

Crime scene: The busy interstate has been completely blocked off in both directions as police continue to investigate the shooting

Two of the dead are Baton Rouge police officers, while the third is a sheriff's deputy in East Baton Rouge, an official said. Police are pictured blocking off the road

While police initially reported that there may be more than one shooter, these reports proved false. Two 'persons of interest' were traced to
    West Baton Rouge Parish but were released without charge

Police in Baton Rouge were on high alert earlier this week after a gang - including boys aged just 12 and 13 - were arrested as they tried to steal handguns as part of a 'substantial, credible threat' to harm police officers in Baton Rouge.

Authorities discovered the alleged plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop early on June 9.

They arrested one suspect - Antonio Thomas, 17 - at the scene with a handgun and a BB gun.

During questioning, Thomas said that he and three other suspects stole the firearms and 'were going to get bullets to shoot police,' authorities said.

On Tuesday, the chief also confirmed that Thomas told police that 'the reason the burglary was being done was to harm police officers'.

Malik Bridgewater, 20, was also arrested, as were two boys aged 12 and 13. The two named suspects are black.

The shooting comes 12 days after Sterling was shot dead outside a convenience store in Baton Rouge by two police officers.

Sterling was armed but his handgun was in his pocket and the footage does not appear to show him reaching for it.

His shooting on July 5 - and that of Philando Castile in St Paul, Minnesota, the next day - led to nationwide protests over the treatment of black people by the police.

On high alert: Two hospitals were placed on lockdown earlier, with police officers checking arrivals at all entrances

Baton Rouge police officers with assault rifles block Airline Highway after three officers were killed in a horrific mass shooting

Blockade: Baton Rouge police block Airline Highway after police officers were shot on Sunday morning - 12 days on from the killing of Alton Sterling

Black street seller Alton Sterling was shot by two white police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 12 days before Sunday's shooting

Over the weekend, thousands of people took to the streets in Baton Rouge to condemn Sterling's death, including hundreds of demonstrators who congregated outside the police station.

Authorities arrested about 200 people over the three-day weekend.

A peaceful Black Lives Matter protest days after Sterling's was hijacked by Micah Johnson, who used the demonstration as an opportunity to ambush police, killing five.

Dallas police chief David Brown led the messages of support to police in Baton Rouge following the shooting.

‘Our thoughts and prayers are with Baton Rouge Police,’ Brown said.

Reverend Al Sharpton added: ‘Praying for the families of the police officers shot in Baton Rouge as we await the full details.

‘This senseless violence really must stop.'

Speaking after Sunday's shooting, Veda Sterling, Alton Sterling's aunt, told local television news 'things will now get 100 times worse'.

'We want to offer our condolences to the officers' families because we know first-hand what they are going through. We just went through this,' she said.

'We also want it to be known that this is not in retaliation due to Alton's death. There was no protesting going on there on where this took place.'

Ex-Marine sergeant-turned-lifestyle-guru called for black people to 'fight back, through bloodshed' just days before ambushing and murdering three Baton Rouge cops on his 29th birthday

The Baton Rouge Cop-Killer's Most Racist Tweets

THE BATON ROUGE COP-KILLER'S MOSTRACIST TWEETS

July 18, 2016 Daniel Greenfield

The media is still trying to maintain the pretense that Gavin Eugene Long, the Baton Rouge cop-killer, did not have racial motivations. His Twitter account tells another story.

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    This country needs a new President.
    I am quit sure he was drug addict as well dealer and had pull couple of dirty moves punish by the american laws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12