Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BIBLE, MAN AND ANIMALS.

BIBLE, MAN AND ANIMALS.

PETA is a group of extremist who think eating meat and using animals parts for clothing is animal abuse.
    Enough already in the Vicks case. The man is down but people want to stomp him into the ground. I am beginning to fear for his life. Somebody has got to be making lots of money from talking about this.

Joe Scarborough’s scandal was never reported. His girl friend was found dead in his office and not a word or investigation and yet you cannot turn him on that he is not trashing Vicks.

http://apj.us/20010723BakerMoreNews.html

http://www.democrats.com/scarborough-murdered-klausutis

Pittbulls are more dangerous than some wild animals. Some wild animals prefer to retreat from men and only attack when threatened. But pittbulls attack for no reason and never back away.

During the flood GOD killed all men, women, children and animals that were not in the ark.
    Gen 9;23..animals were created to have fear and dread of men as their superior.
    Gen 21; 4;4....animals,they were killed for clothing and sacrifices.
    Gen 9;3,4...animals, used for food after the flood.

Gen 10;9..man not authorized to slaughter needless for thrill of the hunt or to display personal prowess.

Gen 9;5..dangerous animals to be controlled or destroyed.
    Lev 19;19..cross breeding of different kinds were forbidden.
    2 Pet 2;12...animals die same as man but do not share in the resurrection.
    Lev 11;27..dogs were ceremonially unclean, unlikely to be trained.
    Ex 32;31...dogs were scavengers.
    2 Pet 2;20-22...dogs filthy habits of disgorging food used to illustrate unrighteousness.

The enemies of GOD were fed to dogs. Jezebel was one of them.

Pittbulls are more dangerous than some wild animals. Some wild animals prefer to retreat from men and only attack when threatened. But pittbulls attack for no reason and never back away.
    I call BS on this statement. I've had two pitbulls before and neither one of them attacked anyone or another dog just for no reason. A pitbull, just like any other dog, can be bread to be mean and vicious. Both of these dogs were so protective of my two daughters, they wouldn't let anyone near them when they were out playing unless my dogs knew the person who was getting near them. And even then, they always kept an eye on my girls. They never attacked other dogs, nor anyone else for that matter.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sorry but a lot more people than PETA think what he did was horrible and wrong. This cannot be made into something only wackos are against.

Being against hunting for clothing and food is much different than being against training dogs to kill, putting them in "rape stands" and drowning, electrocuting and hanging them because they did not "perform" well.

In my opinion, hunting for food and clothing is not animal abuse. Traning and breeding dogs to kill and then torturing them is.

Many many people who torture animals go on to kill. NOT ALL but there is a coorelation. Jeffrey Dahmer and many of the serial killers were big animal abusers.

I am glad this is being covered. In my opinion, hopefully more coverage of all dogfighting will help to break up these sick disgusting rings.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I call BS on this statement. I've had two pitbulls before and neither one of them attacked anyone or another dog just for no reason. A pitbull, just like any other dog, can be bread to be mean and vicious. Both of these dogs were so protective of my two daughters, they wouldn't let anyone near them when they were out playing unless my dogs knew the person who was getting near them. And even then, they always kept an eye on my girls. They never attacked other dogs, nor anyone else for that matter.

Case on point.
    Protective is what I mean. If they believed your daughters were threatened they would attack. This is scarry if someone come near your child, meaning no harm, they could be attacked. Have they been trained to be protective? You should watch your children and not pittbulls.
    Pittbulls have attacked for no reason and they have attacked family members. There are instances in the news every week.

Just this past week a woman, sleeping in her home was attacked.
    A mailman is in the hospital and he did not even go near the dog.
    These or unprovoked attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Sorry but a lot more people than PETA think what he did was horrible and wrong. This cannot be made into something only wackos are against.

Being against hunting for clothing and food is much different than being against training dogs to kill, putting them in "rape stands" and drowning, electrocuting and hanging them because they did not "perform" well.
    In my opinion, hunting for food and clothing is not animal abuse. Traning and breeding dogs to kill and then torturing them is.

Many many people who torture animals go on to kill. NOT ALL but there is a coorelation. Jeffrey Dahmer and many of the serial killers were big animal abusers.

I am glad this is being covered. In my opinion, hopefully more coverage of all dogfighting will help to break up these sick disgusting rings.
    I believe what he did was HORRIBLE AND WRONG but I think the outrage is way over the top in this case. He will get what he deserve, but not more than if it happened to anyother person.
    He killed the dogs that did not perform well. That is not torture. His method was not torture, but was cruel.The so call "rape stand" was for breeding and people have breeding services and get paid big money and it is legal. He is not charged with breeding, but with gambling and killing the dogs.
    Vicks has been involved in dog fight since a child, but there has been on evidence that he killed any or have killed a human being or that he will go on to kill. He did not kill dogs for pleasure.
    Dog fighting should have been broken up many years ago. Long before Vicks.
    Vicks cannot be compared to Damer. That is disgusting. and no one is making excuses for what he did.

No one hunt for food anymore but for sport, thrill of shooting and killing.
    Gen 10;9..man not authorized to slaughter needless for thrill of the hunt or to display personal prowess. I think Chaney would fall under this catagory.

Slaughter house abuse.
    http://www.hfa.org/hot_topic/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole

I believe what he did was HORRIBLE AND WRONG but I think the outrage is over the to in this case.
    He killed the dogs that did not perform well. That is not torture. His method was not torture, but was cruel.
    The so call "rape stand" was for breeding and people have breeding services and get paid big money and it is legal. He is not charged with breeding, but with gambling and killing the dogs.
    Vicks has been involved in dog fight since a child, but there has been on evidence that he killed any or have killed a human being or that he will go on to kill. He did not kill dogs for pleasure.
    Dog fighting should have been broken up many years ago. Long before Vicks.
    Vicks cannot be compared to Damer. That is disgusting.

First of all, where did I compare Vick to Dahmer? All I said was that there is a correlation between animal torture/killing and serial killers. This is a fact that I have seen on many crime shows-real ones with real criminalists not CSI. I NEVER outright compared the two and don't appreciate being accused of it.

Second, maybe he did not directly kill dogs for pleasure but he sure got a lot of pleasure out of them being trained to fight/kill one another. He had to know the consequences could be killing them. Then when they did not perform he killed them.

Third, so he did not admit to breeding. The rape stand was still on his property which he is responsible for. Whether or not something is legal does not make it right.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

Case on point.
    Protective is what I mean. If they believed your daughters were threatened they would attack. This is scarry if someone come near your child, meaning no harm, they could be attacked. Have they been trained to be protective? You should watch your children and not pittbulls.
    Pittbulls have attacked for no reason and they have attacked family members. There are instances in the news every week.

Just this past week a woman, sleeping in her home was attacked.
    A mailman is in the hospital and he did not even go near the dog.
    These or unprovoked attacks.
    Dyehard, I do watch my children. We used to take the dogs to the park with us when my girls were little, seeing as how UT has just as many illegal child molesting scum bags, and I wanted extra protection.
    Neither one of those dogs EVER hinted at attacking anybody else. Even when people came up to see them, they would growl a little bit, but when they heard my voice telling them to be nice, they would do the doggie usual and sniff the person's hand. I have friends who still own pitbulls and the story is the same with them. Their dogs have never once attacked w/o provocation.
    The stories we've heard here locally in SLC most of the time relate back to the owner, or the previous owner abused their pitbulls because they want to make them an attack dog.
    Now don't get me wrong, I know that pitbulls can do this, but I still think allot of it has to do w/ the owners themselves. Besides, many other types of dogs will bark and chase after folks simply for walking on the sidewalk in front of their house!
    Currently we now have an Austrailian sheep dog, and a healer. We have had these two dogs from birth, and they are much more aggressive than my old pitbulls were.
    My wife and I go out for a walk almost every night, and we have had more of the neighbor's dogs, which by the way are Shepards, Labs, and Rotwilers.) and they have come out running after us on several ocassions.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Nicole, I wish all the pittbull stories were as pleasant as your, but they are not. There are plenty of horror stories and the parents tell them. Do your research.

Nicole, I wish all the pittbull stories were as pleasant as your, but they are not. There are plenty of horror stories and the parents tell them. Do your research.
    Huh? Why are you saying this to me? I never said anything about pleasant. I think you replied to the wrong person.

Dyehard, I think you meant me on that one. I said in my last post that I have heard of pitbulls doing this, and I have read articles about this as well, but as I stated, all dogs will bark and many of them chase people and/or other dogs for no reason.
    I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but why do pitbulls get singled out, when rotweilers, shepards, pinchers, and many other breed of dogs do this same thing as pitbulls and never get reported?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast