Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Big Brave Liberal attacks and harasses teenage server at Chick-fil-A

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big Brave Liberal attacks and harasses teenage server at Chick-fil-A

Big Brave Liberal attacks and harasses teenage server at Chick-fil-A

Last edited by Newmexican; 08-02-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Send the cow out to tell him to eat chicken....

more pictures at the link below

Chick-fil-A: Cow Appreciation Day

Never Be Chicken about Your Beliefs
    posted on August 2, 2012 by Gary DeMar
    434 Comments

Chick-fil-A_photo 2_ Ashland, Kentucky

Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day was a huge success. The parking lots were full of cars. The lines were long. The food was great. And not a discouraging word was said from those who participated. I’ve heard that where homosexuals came to demonstrate that they were given food and drinks. Contrast this with the hate-speech and business bullying that comes from the Left.

Homosexuals want to counter the Appreciation Day by having a “kiss-in” at Chick-fil-A restaurants. What will this demonstrate? First, they’re whiners when they don’t get there way, and they didn’t get their way on this issue. They lost a very big public relations battle even though they had the mayors of several major cities behind them and most of the media. Check out this 46-second video from WCVB, Boston:

Consider this backhanded slap at the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day from Fox News’ Shepard Smith:

It’s National Badminton Day. Let’s forget National Day of Intolerance. Let’s just stay with badminton.

Earlier this year Smith “applauded President Obama’s announcement of support for gay marriage with this statement: ‘The president of the United States, now in the 21st century.’” Don’t be too surprised if Shep pulls an Anderson Cooper before year’s end.

Second, the so-called gay rights movement is not about being gay but about engaging in a certain type of sexual behavior, an irrational, destructive, and immoral type of sexual behavior. Passing laws to force other people to accept that behavior borders on fascism. What’s next for the “gay sex deniers,” re-education camps? Right, we already have them. They’re called public (government) schools.

I’ve said all along that the Chick-fil-A episode could become a cultural tipping point. Would Dan Cathy, the CEO of Chick-fil-A, retract his comments that he and his company support biblical marriage, a union of one man and one woman? I knew he never would. Any company that is willing to give up millions of dollars in sales every year by closing all its stores on Sundays was not going to be intimidated by anyone.

The Bible says that “the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil” (1 Tim. 6:10). It’s obvious that the Cathys don’t love money, and if they don’t love money, then they don’t care about having their reputations dragged through the mud by bullies. Their priorities are in the right place. They trust God to supply their needs. If they lost everything tomorrow, the Cathys wouldn’t regret the stand they took or bad mouth their enemies. They would acknowledge the sovereignty of God and move on.

The Cathys never said a disparaging word to anyone about their beliefs. They stood their ground with dignity and biblical rectitude modeled after these words:

“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’ To the contrary, ‘if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.’ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” (Rom. 12:14–21).

The most heartening thing I saw was support for a moral principle from people all across the United States. If we can do it in the defense of a company that laid it all on the line for what it believes, then we can do the same on other issues. Hopefully the silent majority won’t be silent anymore. There’s a lot to be done to turn our nation around. The Cathys showed us how to stand on a principle: Don’t remain silent and don’t chicken out. There’s work to be done.

Read more: Never Be Chicken about Your Beliefs - Godfather Politics

Hehe - the d-bag got CANNED! Made my day!

press release
    Aug. 2, 2012, 5:04 p.m. EDT
    Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO

Employee Has Left the Company

TUCSON, AZ, Aug 02, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- The following is a statement from Vante:
    Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.
    The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.
    We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.
    SOURCE: Vante, Inc.
    Copyright 2012 Marketwire, Inc., All rights reserved.

Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO - MarketWatch
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is backfiring like they never dreamed.

From the Tube first few comments ..

• How can you live with yourself? Ambushing this young lady. Just shows who the intolerant one is!!! Seams to me all the hate is coming from you and not Chick Fil A!!

Nitro4294 1 hour ago 79

• What a complete jerk. This girl has NOTHING to do with what Dan Cathy said. What a prick. She did a great job.

lorenvburrell 1 hour ago 76

see all All Comments (1,547)

Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!

• This woman needs to be promoted and given a job in Corporate!

MrSylmarman 37 minutes ago 32

• Somebody find this location so I can go and give this girl a big hug for enduring this crap,

MattsChipTunes 38 minutes ago 24

• douchebaggery at it's finest.

talengtp 38 minutes ago 26

• What did she do?
      What a dick. I agree with the boycott but not with attacking minimum wage employees.

unclewormwood 38 minutes ago 13

• All this guy is doing is harassing innocent workers who have no say in what their bosses say. This girl is just doing her job and putting bread on her table. Don't take it out on her.

noelxcore1337 39 minutes ago 20

• The guy was a CFO for a catheter company. He was fired today for this video.

greasyindiekid 40 minutes ago 29

• This asshole is the most insufferable, intolerant, bigoted, hate-filled vessel of spite ever. His family and friends should be ashamed to even have known this vile prick.

Ladysforest 41 minutes ago 20

• So what I'm getting out of this video is... if you're bullied in school, the logical thing to do is to take it out on the kid smaller than you who attends the same school, right? Is... is that what the message is here?

PaperBite 41 minutes ago 11

• I probably wouldve punched you square in the f'n face....and then told you have a good day.

SupportTheTroops1776 42 minutes ago 8

• know what? He got FIRED today as the CFO of his company...!
      Way 2 go, being a dick and getting yourself fired..!

I hope he keeps it up...!

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He is also rooted in academia.

US College Lecturer Berates Local Chick-fil-A Employee at the Drive-Thru: ‘Horrible Corporation’

Not all of the half-million plus people who reportedly visited Chick-fil-A restaurants on August 1st were there to support the company. There were a few folks who stopped by to protest the company. One such protester is Adam M Smith.

Mr. Smith is an Adjunct Lecturer at Eller College in Arizona and he also is the CFO of Vante, a catheter manufacturing company.

Read more at The Blaze
    College Lecturer Adam Smith Confronts Chick-fil-A Employee at Driver-Thru | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here Are 5 Christian Companies That Join Chick-fil-A in Publicly-Proclaiming Their Bible-Based Views

Chick-fil-A isn’t the only company willing to share its Christian faith with the world. While attaching a specific religious view to a product or service holds the potential to turn a portion of consumers off, some business leaders and companies stick to their values and intentionally include them in their packaging and messaging. Some of these brands include: Forever 21, Interstate Battery, Tyson Foods, In-N-Out Burger and Hobby Lobby.

Forever 21:
    Forever 21 is a clothing store that was founded by Don and Jin Chang, devout Christians who moved to America from Korea in 1981. The small store they opened in Los Angeles in 1984 has grown into a mass business comprised of hundreds of locations across the globe.

On the bottom of each bag, shoppers will find “John 3:16,” the popular Bible verse that reads, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

Image Credit: Los Angeles Times

Interstate Battery: Norm Miller, chairman of Interstate Batteries, a company that sells — you guessed it, batteries — is also a believer who discusses his faith and salvation publicly. In fact, he even takes to the company’s web site to invite customers and visitors to write to him for prayer advice.

“Norm Miller is also a believer in God’s power to change lives, because it was that power that turned his own life around after years of drinking as hard as he worked,” reads Miller’s personal testimony on Interstate Batteries’ web site.

But, the company goes well beyond merely mentioning God. Miller encourages everyone to accept Jesus Christ as personal savior — a central tenet of the Christian faith. Here’s more from the site:
    You can accept Him right now, just like I did, by repeating this prayer and making it the commitment of your heart. Just pray…
    “Dear God, I want freedom from the slavery of my sin. I believe Jesus is the Truth, and I accept Him now as my Lord and Savior. I ask you for forgiveness of my sins, because He paid for them for me. Please give me the power to live a life pleasing to You. Thank you for this gift of new and eternal life in Christ! In Jesus’ name, Amen!”
    If you prayed this prayer, I’d like to send you some additional information that will help you grow in your understanding of Christianity and in your faith in God. Write to: Norm Miller, “Growth,” 12770 Merit Dr. Suite 1000, Dallas, Texas 75251.
    Tyson Foods: Tyson, yet another company that refuses to hide its faith, offers employees chaplain services at plants across America. If people are saddened after the loss of a loved one or coping with a family emergency, these individuals are brought in to pray and assist those in need with coping.

John H. Tyson, the current chairman of the company, is a born-again Christian who believes his values shouldn‘t be pushed to the side when he enters Tyson’s doors.
    “My faith is just an ongoing evolution, trying to understand what faith in the marketplace looks like, giving people permission to live their faith seven days a week,” Tyson said back in 2010. “If people can talk about the football game on Monday, why can’t they talk about their faith?”

Tyson Foods is also known for donating mass amounts of food to America’s poor.

In-N-Out Burger:
    Much like Forever 21, In-N-Out Burger, a fast-food chain based in California, uses John 3:16 as a way to advertise its faith. In fact, the company places the popular verse on the bottom of cups. Here’s what 11Alive.com reports about the popular business:
    Western U.S. burger chain In-N-Out has printed citations of Bible passages on cups, wrappers and other pieces of packaging since at least the late 1980s. For instance, “John 3:16″ appears on the bottom of soft drink cups, a reference to the Bible passage…
    Image Credit: In-N-Out.com

Hobby Lobby: Last, but not least, is Hobby Lobby, an Oklahoma City-based crafts store chain that very-openly embraces Christianity. Like Chick-fil-A, the company closes its more than 500 stories on Sundays and vocally mentions God on its web site. Here are just a few of the proclamations presented Hobby Lobby’s statement of purpose:
    Honoring the Lord in all we do by operating the company in a manner consistent with Biblical principles. [...]
    Providing a return on the owners’ investment, sharing the Lord’s blessings with our employees, and investing in our community.
    We believe that it is by God’s grace and provision that Hobby Lobby has endured. He has been faithful in the past, we trust Him for our future.
    As TheBlaze recently reported, Hobby Lobby’s owners are also preparing to build a Bible museum in Washington, D.C., just blocks away from the National Mall. The museum, which is currently being organized, planned and designed, will provide visitors with thousands of Biblical artifacts along with a better understanding of the Old and New Testaments.
    While these certainly aren’t the only Christian companies out there, they are some of the most notable. Do you know of any other faith-based businesses that operate at the national level? Feel free to tell us about them in the comments section and we may include them in a future edition of “5 Christian Companies That Publicly-Proclaim Their Christian Faith.”
    (H/T:
    FOX News
    )
    5 Companies Like Chick-fil-A That Share Their Christian Faith | TheBlaze.com

Rick Warren: Chick-fil-A’s owner told me they set a new world record in sales today

posted at 9:49 pm on August 1, 2012 by Allahpundit

And the day’s not over yet.

Somewhere, a Burger King ad man’s toying with the idea of having “The King” declare himself “100% pro-life.”
    Rick Warren

@RickWarren

@dancathy just called me. #ChickFilA has already set a world record today, with 7 more hrs to go in the West. #OutOfChicken

1 Aug 12

Not a word about today’s activities has been whispered on Chick-fil-A’s feed even though CFA has been trending on Twitter off and on all day. As noted in the earlier post, the suspicion is that the company’s lying low about what’s happening in order to extricate itself from the front line of the culture war, but I wonder if today’s outpouring will draw some sort of recognition tomorrow. If Dan Cathy’s willing to tout the numbers to Rick Warren, presumably an official acknowledgment and thank you is on the way.

There’s no shortage of local news stories out there about huge lines at the neighborhood CFA; if you’re curious, these two, from Iowa and Kentucky, are fairly representative. Meanwhile, I assume some sort of “Unappreciation Day” is in the works on the left, if only to respond to such an impressive show of strength, but I don’t know. Could be that, between this and the thuggish idiocy of Rahm and Mumbles Menino, they’re ready to cut their losses. Exit question: How big a political victory is this for Huckabee? Per this Fox News clip (via Mediaite), even he sounds surprised.

Rick Warren: Chick-fil-A’s owner told me they set a new world record in sales today « Hot Air

posted on August 2, 2012 by Eric Rauch
    Wendy’s: Intolerant of Free Speech in Support of Chick-Fil-A
    Filed under Business, Constitution, Family, Politics

Across the nation yesterday, Chick-fil-A stores were filled to capacity with patrons supporting the restaurant chain’s freedom of speech. In an interesting twist, the Wendy’s chain also got in on the action. An owner of more than 85 Wendy’s franchises in North Carolina, decided to show his support for Chick-fil-A with the following note on his stores’ signs: “We Stand with Chick-fil-A.” Wendy’s corporate offices were not amused.

The North Carolina owner, Jim Furmen, was apparently told by Wendy’s corporate stiffs to take down the sign and then went into defensive mode to deflect what they perceived to be negative publicity. Wendy’s corporate tweeted: “An independent franchisee posted the sign, which he’s taken down. We proudly serve ALL customers!” Kind of makes you wonder what “independent” means to Wendy’s corporate offices.

Wendy’s initial tweet set off a flurry of responses on Twitter, most of which were aimed at their statement about serving “all.” It was quickly pointed out that up until last week, Chick-fil-A was never known as being a restaurant that DID NOT “proudly serve all customers.” In fact, I can say without fear of contradiction that no customer who braved the crowds and long wait times at Chick-fil-A yesterday were asked by any company employee if they were for or against gay marriage. Chick-fil-A will “proudly serve” anyone who wants a chicken sandwich, regardless of personal beliefs or convictions, Wendy’s electronic protests to the contrary notwithstanding.

While the gay agenda-setters tried to spin the Chick-fil-A situation as being about marriage, the real issue is one of free speech and expression. Many supporters who came out yesterday were not necessarily expressing their views on traditional marriage, but on whether a company president has the right to speak his mind publicly and to answer questions from the media honestly. By forcing “independent franchisee” Jim Furmen to remove his signs, Wendy’s has shown that they will NOT tolerate the freedom of speech at their restaurants. They say they will “proudly serve ALL customers,” yet they will not allow their store owners to have the constitutional right to free speech. Who’s the bigot now?

What’s more is that Wendy’s may have stepped in it far more than they realize. As was already pointed out, the support for Chick-fil-A was not univocal. Many were supporting Chick-fil-A as a private entity over against a government one. Their presence and money were sending the message that political correctness can take a hike when it comes to private enterprise. By publicly isolating and distancing themselves from Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s has sent a message much louder than their intended message of “inclusiveness and tolerance.” Their intolerance to be counted among the Chick-fil-A supporters could very well affect Wendy’s economic bottom line. The overwhelming amount of eaters who waited patiently to spend money at Chick-fil-A yesterday are just as prone to not spend money at Wendy’s as they are to spend money at Chick-fil-A.

Further, if the long lines and open wallets are any indication of what America really thinks, the Democratic party could be in for a long campaign season. It has been said that time and money are the only two limited resources. If one is willing to work harder and more often (i.e. sacrificing time), more money can be made, which means that, in reality, time is the only true limited resource. We each have the same amount of it (unlike money) and we each choose how we will spend it. Since so many chose to spend their time and money yesterday in long lines at a fast-food restaurant, this should be an indication—rather than useless political polls and questionnaires—about what Americans really think. This should (but won’t) be a warning to the Democratic party, who have overwhelmingly chained themselves to supporting the gay agenda. Americans, when given the chance to “vote” with their time and wallets, have spoken. Is anyone listening?

Read more: Wendy's: Intolerant of Free Speech in Support of Chick-Fil-A : Political Outcast

Exclusive: TheBlaze Interviews the Guy Fired for Berating a Chick-fil-A Employee (Updated with Quotes)

August 3, 2012 at 11:50am by Mike Opelka

Editor’s note: Additional quotes from Adam Smith have been added below the video.

Should someone be fired from their job and threatened with violence, torture, even death because they have an opinion different than yours? Of course not. And yet, that is what Adam M. Smith of Arizona says happened to him.

Adam Smith’s life has been turned upside-down in the 36 hours that followed his posting the video of his protest at Chick-fil-A, which involved letting a young, female employee at the drive-thru know what he thinks about the company. (You can watch the video here.)

We had an exclusive conversation with Smith where he shared his side of the story. Here’s a taste of what he said:

• He has lost his job as Chief Financial Officer at Vante. (Smith claims that he was not given a chance to really explain himself before being terminated)

• His family has been threatened with violence and death. (At one point, his email account was getting 3 messages a minute, mostly vulgar and threatening)

• Because his home address was made public, he cannot live in his house. (And Mr. Smith is a married father of four – two of his children are adopted, special needs kids.)
    • Smith said that his original intent was to follow guidelines laid out in an online video, which included quoting a scripture.

Before the original Blaze story ran and then again following the news of Adam’s termination, I reached out to him for further comment and clarification. I wanted to see if he wanted to apologize or possibly speak with Rachel, the girl he’s seen berating in the video. There was no comment or reply from Adam until early this morning.

Mr. Smith asked me to watch the video that he claims inspired him to act. It is a YouTube clip from a Christian writer named Jackson Pearce. In the video seen below, Ms. Pearce explains her thoughts on Chick-fil-A and suggests that people go to the restaurant on August 1st and ask for a large water and mention Proverbs 25:21, and if you video your protest, she will post it as a response.
    For the record, Proverbs 25:21 says:
    If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
    if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

Smith’s initial reasoning for his protest at Chick-fil-A springs from his belief that same-sex marriage is a Human Rights issue and that any laws denying it must be changed. And he chose to protest against the restaurant using the method suggested in the above video.

After he returned home from his now-infamous protest, Smith posted the video as a response to the YouTube video on Ms. Pearce’s page. He claimed that this was the first video he ever posted on YouTube. He later walked that statement back saying that he had only posted a few personal family videos, but nothing of a political or protest nature.

Shortly after his video reply hit YouTube, Smith claims that threats started hitting his email inbox. Threats to his family and to himself. So, he removed the video as quickly as he could, but it had already been saved and was in the process of being re-posted by others. One re-poster is tied to the group Stormfront.org. In fact, before he actually spoke with me on the telephone, at 9:34 this morning, Adam sent an email stating:
    At this point, this is my comment on the story: read this……..
    The link he attached to that email took me to a blog site from someone who identifies themselves as “Florida Squeezed.” The headline of the post read:
    Chick-Fil-A Becomes Iconic for Neo-NAZIS & Tea Party
    Young-Adult fiction writer’s idea accidentally leads to Arizona Chick-Fil-A protester being cyber-bullied by “White Power” website based in West Palm Beach, Florida
    I was a bit confused by this. Was Smith now claiming that he was the victim of cyber-bullies that he claims are Neo-Nazis? No. He wanted me to see how Stormfront.org had re-posted his initial video and also added his contact information. As the video went viral, the threats and emails increased.

“My inbox was getting 2-3 emails per minute,” he explained via phone. He added later: “I’m not even at my house, you don’t know that. I can’t live in my house right now. I’m in an undisclosed location right now.”

I wondered about his terminations. Did both the biotech manufacturing company (Vante) and the college react without giving a “hearing?”

According to him, “The college has not fired me at this point.”

When asked if there is any chance to appeal his abrupt termination from Vante, Smith said he doesn’t not have legal counsel and thus has “no idea.”

So often in cases like this, a lawyer or law firm will step up and offer to assist, so I wondered if anyone had made such a proposal:
    “I don’t think anyone can find me right now. I can’t find the emails through my ***** account because… it took me an hour to find your email, and I knew you did it, I knew you sent it, and it took me an hour.”
    Smith started reading off some of the offensive emails he was receiving, telling me how people were referring to him and his family:
    “I’m a fa**ot, I’m so glad you got fired, it’s so funny, I hope you’re slitting your wrists, your kids have a horrible example of a father, ya know, all kinds of real tolerant stuff…. Ya know, they have free speech so great… they can do whatever they want… they can do it.”
    So given all the fallout, I wanted to know if he cared to see Rachel again. “If you encountered her again, what would you say to her?” I asked.

“I will say to her… what I will say to her… and I will figure out what the right words are,” he responded. And then he shed a little more light, saying that he had already gone back to Chick-fil-A the next morning to talk to Rachel.*

She refused to talk to him.

“I wanted to see if she was OK, that’s all,” he explained. “She was actually working there, and her manager went to get her… and she wouldn’t come back.”
    Considering the controversy that’s erupted, you can’t really blame her.

By the way, we have repeatedly reached out to his former employer Vante for comment and have not yet received a reply.

Please take our poll on this very hot topic:

*(Author’s note: No matter what you think of Adam Smith’s position on same-sex marriage and his failed protest, I was pleased to see that he had gone back to the Chick-fil-A in an effort to check on Rachel. And I told him so.)
    Interview With Adam Smith: Fired CFO Says He‘s Received Threats and Wasn’t Give Chance to Explain Himself | TheBlaze.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast