Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big US companies hiring overseas, cutting back at home: repo

Big US companies hiring overseas, cutting back at home: report

Big American multinationals that employ a fifth of all U.S. workers are hiring overseas while cutting back at home, according to reported data.
    News Desk April 19, 2011 10:20

Big American companies that employ a fifth of all U.S. workers are hiring overseas while cutting back at home, according to data from the U.S. Commerce Department.

Companies generally defend the trend by saying that productivity has increased in their U.S. factories, and that they are chasing sales abroad.

“We’ve globalized around markets, not cheap labor,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't this more or less what Carly Fiorina did with H-P? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    WHERE ARE THE JOBS THAT STILL GETTING TAX BREAKS.They are not planning on creating jobs here no matter what the rep. have to say they have had tax breaks now for 10 years so WHERE ARE THE JOBS? OVERSEAS THATS WHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Isn't this more or less what Carly Fiorina did with H-P? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes.