Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="April"][quote="iQuestionEverything"][quote][b]"..Burgess asks the Speaker of the House to [size=150]post the bailout bill on the internet for at LEAST 24 hours..

..INSTEAD of passing the LARGEST piece of legislation in US financial HISTORY [i]in the “Dark of Nightâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, even this congressional 'martial law' doesn't seem right. How can they push something through without allowing them to look at it???

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Well, even this congressional 'martial law' doesn't seem right. How can they push something through without allowing them to look at it???

" These criminals have [b]so much political power than can shut down the normal legislative process of the highest law making body of this land.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS! WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THEM! NO BAI
    LOUT! Evil or Very Mad

And how do you propose we do that? Maybe we could pop off another email?
    WE KEEP ROARING WITH THE CALLS EMAILS AND FAXES AND HOPEFULLY THE POLITICIANS THAT HAVE NOT SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL WILL VOTE NO AND IF NOT, NONE OF THEM WILL HAVE THEIR JOB S FOR LONG!!! PRAY WHILE YOU ARE IT THAT GOD WILL INTERCEDE ON OUR BEHALF AND STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Here's some additional news:

U.S. CONGRESS DECLARED 'MARTIAL LAW' LAST NIGHT!

Posted September 28th, 2008 by StaxBrix

HOUSE LEADERSHIP INVOKES “MARTIAL LAW,â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    That may be their fatal error on this because there are those that will not vote yes to something they did not read or have not been allowed to examine! That is too risky since they have to answer to us. There is a sick desperation about this that will not fly with some of them.

[quote="millere"][quote="SeaTurtle"]

This is a Congressional procedure and it has happened before-

You're right. I did a quick Google and from what I saw, using martial law in Congress has almost become a matter of routine.

There's bunches of those resolutions out there.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle

This is a Congressional procedure and it has happened before-

You're right. I did a quick Google and from what I saw, using martial law in Congress has almost become a matter of routine.

There's bunches of those resolutions out there.
    Well it might have run into a brick wall because they have their own members narking them out on this one. This presents a problem for them and their credibility.

[quote]“The people pushing this deal are the very ones who are responsible for the implosion on Wall Street. They were fraudulent then and they are fraudulent now.â€

April
    Continue HAMMERING them with ALL YOU HAVE PATRIOTS!

NO BAILOUT!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast