Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JJ
    As on Lou Dobbs tonight; Congress listened to the people for a change about the ports. That leaves me with a glimmer of hope they will listen to us about the Illegal invasion with a Little left over for our National Forest.
    You and I and the rest of the brave soles here at ALIPAC will keep chipping away at them until we win. Lose is not a word we understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what happens if we get two infected birds.
    I heard that Bush was is planning a pre-emptive strike and invasion of the Canary Islands to stop the spread of Avian Flu........

Sorry, I gotta give Jay Leno credit for that one.

Re: Bird Flu Could Appear in U.S. in Months

[quote="Charlesoakisland"]
    "If we get a wild bird or even a domestic chicken that gets infected with avian flu, we're going to be able to deal with it, because we've got a lot of experience with that," Chertoff said, speaking to newspaper editors and publishers.
    "
    They have alot of experience with bird flu? Yes, I'm sure they received alot of vigorous training to deal with this problem.
    I feel much safer knowing that Homeland Security has professionls that know what they are doing.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel much safer knowing that Homeland Security has professionls that know what they are doing
    Yeah, me, too! Got your duct tape and 10 mil plastic or whatever it is they told us to get after 9-11?

They proved how effective they are after Katrina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    I wonder what happens if we get two infected birds.
    I heard that Bush was is planning a pre-emptive strike and invasion of the Canary Islands to stop the spread of Avian Flu........

Sorry, I gotta give Jay Leno credit for that one.

Geee...bird flu has killed 95 people around the world in the last three years?? Wonder if anyone has the stats on how many Americans the illegals have killed in American in the last 3 years???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

At least 95 in the state of NC alone have been killed by drunk driving illegals, haven't they? And some have been deported more than once and managed to get right back up there. Or is that "deporation" just some judge telling them to go home but nobody making sure they did? I'd like to see more film footage of the deportees actually being phyically removed from this country.

In the southwest, where the immigration status of a criminal is so seldom disclosed, I'd bet you 95 people a day are killed or maimed by illegal aliens. Half the time it's some of their own people. I say take the fight back to your own countries, illegals. Our cops don't need to waste American taxpayer dollars investigating crimes that shouldn't have taken place on American soil to start with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12