Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly just said that these two burglars were illegal aliens; Houston's sanctuary city policy is to blame for their deaths, not Joe Horn. Hooray Bill!!!! Hooray Joe Horn!!!! Hooray Pasadena, TX!!!!

Edit to add: Bill also said that one of the burglars was previously deported, but managed to sneak back into the U.S..

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    fedupdeb

I agree that some of the so-called black leaders are in cahoots with LaRaza. Didn't Rev Al actually work with LaRaza?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHfs04-AQg0

This is a video of Quannel X and his race pimps when they came back to Joe's neighborhood on the same day for a second time. As you can see, a couple of "latinos" joined his ranks when he returned to Joe's neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    fedupdeb

I agree that some of the so-called black leaders are in cahoots with LaRaza. Didn't Rev Al actually work with LaRaza?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHfs04-AQg0

This is a video of Quannel X and his race pimps when they came back to Joe's neighborhood on the same day for a second time. As you can see, a couple of "latinos" joined his ranks when he returned to Joe's neighborhood.
    What happened to all of the people? I guess it was quite a bit later in the day -- it was getting dark, and most went home. Maybe the cops cleared the area after Mr. X left, and told the Harley Davidson dudes to disperse.

What "racial slurs?" I heard none. What "rebel flags." I saw none. I like how that one woman said, "If they weren't racist, then why all the vroom vroom with the motorcycles." Yes exactly, reving motorcycles must be the racial slurs that he was talking about. I think if a white person belched QX would call it a racial slur
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This country is falling apart - it really is.

Actually, when you think about it, the world is falling apart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This country is falling apart - it really is.

Actually, when you think about it, the world is falling apart.
    Yes, the entire Western World is falling apart. From the USA, to Canada, to Europe, to Austrailia. Third Worlders are coming to take over it all, with the complicity and aid of globalists, corporatists, and multi-culturalists in the Western nations. If our side loses, we will see the Second Dark Ages in our life time, and our children and grandchildren will know no other.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Man... I wish this guy was my neighbor ... I wish my whole neighborhood was filled with men like this... maybe our kids could finally play outside again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910