Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not sure if they were Hispanic or Black! Does anyone know?

all I knew is they were robbing someones house and got shot. I say maybe the next thief will think twice, before he breaks into anyones house in Texas....It sent a great message, sorry I just can not feel bad and I can not blame the police for not getting there faster, crime is running rampant in this country and not enough police officers to protect Americans.

Like you let a few thousand in to this country illegaly and before you know it you have 20 million. Sorry something has to be done to let criminals know Americans are fed up!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'm not sure if they were Hispanic or Black! Does anyone know?
    Under our irrational racial classification system in America they would be considered the non-sensical term "hispanic."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

According to the link that Bren provided:
    Police have not found the families of the dead men. One had identification indicating he was from Puerto Rico, the other had documentation indicating he may have been from Puerto Rico, Colombia or the Dominican Republic, Corbett said.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Since when do can legally kill someone who is seen leaving our neighbors house carrying a tv. When has stealing become a crime carrying the death penalty. We are not yet under the laws of radical Islam. This is a burglar suspect.
    In Texas since September, and it's called the Castle Doctrine.
    In Texas you have the right to defend your property from theft and use deadly force to do it.
    I don't know the details of the Horn story but I believe he was in charge of his neighbor's home at the time of the theft. Secondly, I believe he was an older man that felt threatened by two theives.
    Dixie
    your right on it Dixie. according to the reports i have heard and read. the neighbor DID ask mr. horn to look after their house as they were leaving town for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Did anyone hear Quanell X on Hannity and Holmes.
    He said both men were killed by shots in the back!!!
    How could they have been lunging at him----and he was in fear for his life----if they were clearly leaving as he shot both of them in the back.
    Also, Sean Hannity was a total a$$ when interviewing Quanell X. He did not want to hear the other side at all!!!
    Bren having lived in houston, i know for a fact that Q is also a LIAR.
    im sure said that to make mr horn look bad because i bet he DOES NOT know himself. even if they were tunning, and they come across his property. he does not know what these two will do and under teh castle doctrine in texas. you can shoot to kill anyone on your property who you consider to be a threat.
    Sean knows more about the case than Q im sure.
    Q is so racist that its not even funny and will do and say anything to make the black victim look good....

OH YEAH Q is also on record as saying he "does not have to follow the laws of the white man" But Q was arrested for selling crack cocaine to his own color. so be careful what ya hear and believe. hes a liar and has been for a long time....

We definately need to wait until all the details come out. Innocent until proven guilty, hopefully that still applies to citizens. Texas laws ARE different, just like San Francisco laws are different.

What this video shows is fed up Americans that aren't going to tolerate a special interest group exploiting their neighborhood and having a press conference.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

So Hanitty is a crappy interviewer.

Who ever said he wasn't?

That doesn't make the dumb-ass he invited onto his show to spew his incoherent bilge any less of a dumb-ass.

I guarantee you that one of these days these make-believe black militants are going to bite off more than they can chew, and you can bet they'll be hollering for the "pigs" to come save their ass then.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    According to the link that Bren provided:
    Police have not found the families of the dead men. One had identification indicating he was from Puerto Rico, the other had documentation indicating he may have been from Puerto Rico, Colombia or the Dominican Republic, Corbett said.
    they have found the families. the widos of BOTH MEN were with this joker quanell at the rally/protest on sunday.
    i heard on a local houston radio station that the two might be illegal, and both had long rap sheets. and are from the isnalds in caribbean

Thanks for all the info Dixie. As always, you kick a$$!!

Geez, you Texans are good shots
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Thanks for all the info Dixie. As always, you kick a$$!!

Geez, you Texans are good shots
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast