Bosch Fawstin’s winning Muhammad cartoon removed by eBay on ‘technicality’

By Robert Spencer on May 04, 2016 06:31 pm

EBay submits to Sharia blasphemy restrictions, and validates the assassin’s veto by bowing to it — thereby assuring that we will be bullied much, much more, until we submit entirely to Islam.

“Bosch Fawstin’s winning Muhammad cartoon removed by eBay on ‘technicality,’” by Jessica Chasmar, The Washington Times,
May 4, 2016:

The artist who won the “draw Mohammed” cartoon contest attacked by terrorists last May in Garland, Texas, said his drawing was removed from eBay Wednesday on a “technicality.”

Bosch Fawstin, a former Muslim, won $12,500 in prize money at the May 3, 2015, event, sponsored by Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), for a drawing that showed a sword-wielding prophet in a turban shouting, “You can’t draw me.” In reply, a cartoon bubble portrayed the artist as writing, “That’s why I draw you.”

Two terrorists opened fire on officers outside the event before they were fatally shot by police.

Mr. Fawstin opened bidding on his drawing Sunday, saying, “Own a piece of history. Own the Cartoon at the Center of a Terrorist Attack,” Breitbart News reported.

On Wednesday, the auction had been removed.

“ATTENTION: MY EBAY LISTING’S BEEN REMOVED,” Mr. Fawstin wrote on Twitter. “Those who bid $ on my winning Mohammad cartoon, I’ll try to re-list ASAP.”

“They cite ‘technicality’ 4 days in, After highest bid got to $10,000+. Will try Re-list,” he added.

“eBay Removed my winning Mohammad cartoon listing, citing a ‘technicality’. They’ve confirmed it’s Fishy, effectively blocked its re-listing,” he wrote. “As per my last tweet, if anyone has suggestion 4 alternative way to auction my Mohammad cartoon, let me know. May host my own silent auction.”

Bosch Fawstin’s winning Muhammad cartoon removed by eBay on ‘technicality’