Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Brain Freeze: Nancy Pelosi trips over 'soy beans,' asks reporter to 'repoot' question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You think building the new fencing with the $1.6 billion is a huge lie? Isn't that what the $1.6 billion was supposed to be used for? He's actually gotten $3.2 billion, $1.6 billion twice, one set in last year's Omnibus bill and another $1.6 billion in this year's Omnibus bill. Do you not want better taller steel fencing to keep illegal aliens out of the country??
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You think building the new fencing with the $1.6 billion is a huge lie? Isn't that what the $1.6 billion was supposed to be used for? He's actually gotten $3.2 billion, $1.6 billion twice, one set in last year's Omnibus bill and another $1.6 billion in this year's Omnibus bill. Do you not want better taller steel fencing to keep illegal aliens out of the country??
    Instead of having a legitimate conversation, You've chosen to play the smoke & mirrors game. I'm not falling for it. Trump is not building his wall and no funding was provided for it in the recent omnibus spending bill. Of course you know this. He needs to quit assuming we're all idiots and stop lying to us.

The bollard fencing you're talking about was already planned and has nothing to do with Trump or his campaign promised wall. I repeat, he is not building his wall and was specifically denied funding for his wall. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, that's wonderful, then Trump doesn't have to waste his time on it any more and just let the program Obama and the Democrats, Nancy, Chuck and Maxine, were responsible for get built. I guess it just took Trump and the Republicans to approve the money and fund it? Can Republicans take any credit for that or do you want to give it all to Barack, Chuck, Nancy and Maxine? See in a normal world, when you fund it and you build it, you get to take credit for it. But I can see we're in the Twilight Zone now.

Not interested. Bye Bye.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Yes that's right. You didn't support Trump during the primary. You supported Ted Cruz. A lot of people did, just not enough to win the primary. So you aren't part of Trump's "base". You're a Republican who voted for Trump in the General Election to keep Hillary out of the White House. That's why you don't understand Trump Supporters, you aren't one, never were one. You would have voted for Lindsay Graham, John McCain or Jeff Flake over Hillary Clinton. So Trump hasn't betrayed you, he hasn't broken promises to you.

This President has worked his ass off since June of 2015 to try to help US fix our country. He has already delivered more results in 17 months than any President delivered during their entire term of office in my lifetime. Trump didn't cause this immigration disaster, he's trying to fix it. It's a pretty huge problem and without money and better laws, he'll have to come up with a different plan. And I'm confident he will.
    I'm a Trump voter so yes, all the promises Trump made to you he also made to me. However, I'm not a part of a cult or a cheerleader and I won't defend him when he lies to me or ventures away from the promises he made to all of us that voted for him.

FYI: Not that it's any of your business, but no I wouldn't have voted for McCain, Graham or Flake.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    During his recent rallies he keeps telling us he has $1.6 billion to build his wall and he has already started it. Well, that's a huge lie. There was no funding provided for a new "wall" and the "wall" he promised during his campaign is actually not being built as he says. All that is being done now are fence repairs, minor upgrades, and some fencing that was already planned and funded. The recent omnibus spending bill he signed specifically prohibited any funding for Trump's border wall. Trump must think we're stupid. I just wish he realized how ridiculous he sounds repeating such a lie publicly.

That is the lie I believe stoptheinvaders is talking about.
    Yes, that is one lie I am talking about.

There are others....
    during the campaign----I will never lie to you.
    While the caravan advanced for 3 days there was not a word from anyone at the WH, it was like they all hid under a rock, then he tweeted out that he had ordered DHS to repel the illegal alien caravan approaching America's border, but we all know how that went.

says he wants to cut off aid to Central American countries that he claimed Tuesday are 'sending' migrantsto the U.S.
    asking for authorization to end assistance to the region that includes Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.
    'We're not going to give any more aid to those countries,' he asserted during a Washington, D.C. speech to the National Federation of Independent Business. 'Why the hell should we?'

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Not interested. Bye Bye.
    Finally, thank you. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to let me go to bed!

So you're a disgruntled Trump voter.

You think building the new fencing with the $1.6 billion is a huge lie?
    YES! They built the sample walls and tested them. But none of that technology was incorporated into the walls being built. SO WHEN HE POINTS TO THOSE, CLAIMING THE CONSTRUCTION GOING ON IS THE WALL HE CAMPAIGNED FOR, HE IS LYING!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Isn't that what the $1.6 billion was supposed to be used for?
    NO!

He's actually gotten $3.2 billion, $1.6 billion twice, one set in last year's Omnibus bill and another $1.6 billion in this year's Omnibus bill.
    None of that is for the wall he wanted built. And he signed the Omnibus Bill that specifically prohibited construction of the walls he had samples made of. HE LIED!

Do you not want better taller steel fencing to keep illegal aliens out of the country??
    Of course. But that is not what we are getting.

I thought you said they weren't building walls.

I don't think you know what they're doing.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-30-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123