Brainwashing of Children to be Anti Gun Continues – CA School to Have TOY Gun Buyback, Yeah, That’s Happening

JUNE 8 2013
from → Blog

If you thought the anti gun hysteria in our schools wasn’t ridiculous enough yet, I think this will put you over the edge.

A school in California (where else) will be hosting a “buyback” for TOY, yes TOY guns. The school will allow kids to swap their toy guns for a new bicycle.
Business Insider is reporting the story,

The purpose of the trade-in is to stop children from playing with toy guns, which may make them more likely to commit violence with real guns, said Strobridge Elementary principal Chris Hill.

“Playing with toys guns, saying ‘I’m going to shoot you,’ desensitizes them, so as they get older, it’s easier for them to use a real gun,” Hill said in a statement to Mercury News.

Um, who here played with toy guns when they were kids? Everyone? Yeah, I thought so. How many of you have ever committed a violent crime? No one? Didn’t think so.

There is absolutely ZERO empirical evidence that playing cops and robbers when you’re a kid will turn you into a violent mass murderer when you’re an adult.

Fortunately, there are still some sane people in California. Also from Business Insider,

But Yih-Chau Yang, spokesperson for Responsible Citizens of California, a gun rights education group, said the trade-in, while well intentioned, was unlikely to reduce violence.

“Having a group of children playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians is a normal part of growing up,” he said in a statement.

I guess this is the new anti gun endgame. They’ve realized they simply can’t defeat the Second Amendment through legislation and the courts, so they’re just going to brainwash the next generation into being anti gun.

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/brainw...ats-happening/