BREAKING: Elon Musk Says He Will Create “TruthGPT” To Compete Against “Politically Correct” A.I. Bots Like ChatGPT

By Paul Aubert April 17, 2023

An interview between Tucker Carlson and Twitter CEO and billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk aired on Monday’s edition of Tucker Carlson Tonight.
Musk criticized OpenAI’s chatGPT bot and said he will try and create an alternative A.I. bot that is not “trained to be politically correct.”

“I’m going to start something which I know you called TruthGPT, or a maximum truth-seeking AI that tries to understand the nature of the universe,” Musk told Tucker Carlson.
“And I think this might be the best path to safety in the sense that an AI that cares about understanding the universe is unlikely to annihilate humans because we are an interesting part of the universe,” he added.
WATCH:

ALX
@alx
·
Follow

BREAKING: @ElonMusk discusses creating an alternative to OpenAI, TruthGPT, because it is being trained to be politically correct and to lie to people.

Watch on Twitter

8:29 PM · Apr 17, 2023

Earlier in the interview, Musk told Carlson that if artificial intelligence is not regulated soon, it will be “too late to actually put regulations in place.”
“Can you just roughly explain what you think the dangers [of artificial intelligence] might be,” Carlson asked.
“I think perhaps what you may be alluding to here is that regulations are really only put into effect after something terrible has happened,” Musk responded. “If that’s the case for AI and we only put in regulations after something terrible has happened, it may be too late to actually put the regulations in place.”

“The AI may be in control at that point,” the Twitter CEO added.
“You think that’s real, it is it is conceivable that AI could take control and reach a point where you couldn’t turn it off and it would be making the decisions for people,” Carlson asked.

“Yeah absolutely, absolutely. That’s definitely but where things are headed,” Musk replied.
WATCH:

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
Follow

@elonmusk tells Tucker Carlson about the possible dangers of AI

Watch on Twitter

8:11 PM · Apr 17, 2023

Stay tuned to Trending Politics for any updates.

BREAKING: Elon Musk Says He Will Create "TruthGPT" To Compete Against "Politically Correct" A.I. Bots Like ChatGPT (trendingpoliticsnews.com)