Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: BREAKING: Epstein dead by suicide! Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let this FBI investigate Epstein's death? You gotta be joking

Pardon my cynicism...

August 13, 2019
    By Russ Vaughn

Pardon my cynicism, folks, but Attorney General Barr's declared determination to dig to the bottom of the purported Jeffrey Epstein suicide rings a bit hollow. Had he said he was appointing an independent investigative team headed by an assistant attorney general on loan from one of our southern red states — say, Texas, Alabama or Georgia — where cultural sophistication doesn't rise to the level of blasé acceptance of pedophilia found in blue, coastal urban enclaves, I might feel more confident. Had he further announced an investigative team comprising veteran sleuths from state police departments from similar red states, with no federal presence other than scientific criminological support, I would be truly heartened.
    But to tell this nation that the same federal investigative agency that, we have learned, and still are learning with every passing day, was thoroughly corrupted at its head, leading to deceptive cover-up investigations of powerful political figures, is to conduct an investigation that most of this country now believes may involve powerful political figures from those previous pretend probes is, to borrow A.G. Barr's word describing the suicide itself, "appalling."
    I know, I know — many of you are going to tell me I should not distrust all the good, honest, hardworking rank-and-file members of the FBI who played no role in their leadership's treachery. After all, we've been fed that line endlessly by politicians and talking-heads. However, it was those same pols and pundits who told us what a reliably trustworthy cop James Comey was when he was heading up the Hillary email inquiry, and that Robert Mueller was such a straight-arrow professional, one who could be relied on to conduct a fair inquest into Trump's possible Russian collusion. So much for their character-reading skills.
    So, pardon the hell outta me when I tell you that I just have to wonder whether some of that political cancer in the head of our federal policing hasn't metastasized down to other regions of that body, especially to such politically aquiver vital organs as the New York and South Florida offices, where most of the Epstein case is focused. Believe me: I would like nothing better than to be able to believe in the complete integrity of our vaunted federal police agency, but sadly, like many, if not most of you, I'm beyond that. My trust has been poisoned by their malignant leaders and my skepticism that their organization is now fully free of political malevolence, particularly in these urban power centers.
    So we need a federal investigation? What's not federal about a federally appointed team made up of states in the federation?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...be_joking.html

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mueller, Epstein, and the rule of law

We should all be disturbed that our federal and local law enforcement agencies, coupled with the power players impacted, can coordinate and execute an event like this.

August 13, 2019

By Casey Plunkett

After this weekend I have little faith in the U.S.' go-forward ability to blindly administer the Rule of Law.
    I'll spare the details of the Epstein story as they've been trickling out over the weekend, but based on those details, it's clear the fix is blatantly in, with astonishing hubris. Common sense would signal that powerful people assessed the risk of Epstein dumping the goods on them vs. the risk of taking him out -- in blatant public view -- and opted for the latter. It's as if the Corleone family and the Matrix calling the shots in the Bourne Trilogy have come to life.
    Malfeasance within our Justice system kicked into a new gear, commencing with the two-year Mueller investigation. It's irrelevant whether or not you're a Trump supporter; that "windmill chase" shone the spotlight on a U.S. legal system that pivoted to the premise of an individual having a position of guilt -- in initiating and carrying out an investigation, without a proper legal process/gathering of evidence to properly justify the criminal accusation(s) from the onset. Reminder: a backfill and temporary head of the DoJ, Rod Rosenstein, was able to solely trigger that action. After two years, with nothing of substance to report on, that investigation has largely disappeared from press coverage and is no longer discussed among Trump's (serious and reasoned) foes. Is this the America we want going forward: allowing a politically-driven process like this, against any American, let alone a sitting President, regardless where that individual sits on the Left-to-Right spectrum?
    As I review Monday morning's press headlines (such as the NY Times' and LA Times' headlines), one would expect a headline to the effect of "How could Epstein have committed suicide?” It's clear the media will lose its curiosity in digging into the cause of death of "America's highest profile inmate" and accept the findings from law enforcement, attorneys and expert witnesses at face value. Heck, the only coverage in the LA Times is an op-ed, and it's arguing the case he committed suicide! It would appear both outlets received the talking points to focus elsewhere...
    We should all be disturbed that our federal and local law enforcement agencies, coupled with the power players impacted, can coordinate and execute (pun intended) an event like this -- and get away with it. This clear corruption is Exhibit A why the Founders created the 2nd Amendment -- so the citizens could defend themselves from tyranny within, as well as outside of this country. That amendment is not about hunting rights, and the Founders surely felt the citizenry should be armed equally with the threatening tyranny. They believed human nature, especially of those in control, was prone to corruption -- even with the checks and balances they created in the Constitution and the governing model of federalism. After observing the events of the Epstein episode these past several weeks, the threat to the Rule of Law is reaching new heights. As such, we should never agree to allow our law enforcement agencies to define, monitor and enforce these proposed Red Flag laws that are currently in vogue.
    This country is sailing into uncharted and rough waters. When the populace loses its faith in the rule of law, tyranny always backfills the void.

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...le_of_law.html

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barr Reassigns Warden, Suspends Guards Following Epstein Death

"Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant."

Beijing Refuses American Warships Entry To Hong Kong Ports

"We just got news China is refusing to grant US Navy ships entry into Hong Kong."

saraacarter.com

DOJ: Warden From Jail Where Epstein Died Reassigned
    The Department of Justice announced the reassignment of the warden…

BySara Carter -
    August 13, 2019

The Department of Justice announced the reassignment of the warden from the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where Jeffrey Epstein, the alleged sex trafficker was found dead from an apparent suicide, a DOJ official said.
    The Department of Justice announced the change on Tuesday. Attorney General William Barr announced this week that Inspector General Michael Horowitz will be investigating the 66-year old billionaire’s death and the numerous “irregularities” surrounding the suicide. He also called the incident “appalling.”
    “Today, the Attorney General directed the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily assign the warden at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York to the Bureau’s Northeast Regional Office pending the outcome of the FBI and OIG investigations into the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Epstein, a former MCC inmate,” Department of Justice spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

“FCI Otisville Warden James Petrucci has been named Acting Warden of the MCC New York,” Kupec said. “The Bureau of Prisons also placed on administrative leave two MCC staff assigned to Mr. Epstein’s unit pending the outcome of the investigations. Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant.”
    Following Epstein’s death, Attorney General William Barr said that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will be looking into Epstein’s death in addition to an FBI investigation. Epstein was taken into custody last month and the indictment states that he “sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.” He is accused of committing these abuses between 2002 and 2005.

https://saraacarter.com/doj-warden-f...J0Itabmy-emoDU

Barr Reassigns Warden, Suspends Guards Following Epstein Death

"Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant."