Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Horrifying. It up to 33 including the gunman.

Prayers go out to all killed, harmed and family and friends of victims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes CC, very bad indeed.

Also, some of the news outlets are reporting that several of the injured in hospital are thought to be in critical condition (I hope they make it...) I don't want to see the death toll rise any more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs just reported - via Brianna Keilar on-site report - that the gunman is still unidentified because he carried no ID on himself. (3:05pm Pacific)

See what develops...

But for the grace of God go I

It could have been any one of our kids.

According to www.drudgereport.com the shooter had no ID and shot himself in the face, which blew off part of his face....I too think something is amiss.....even though they say they haven't ID'd him yet, I bet they have.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

This guy had chained the front doors. Just heard he had already shot himself by the time police got to the 2nd fl.

VT's catching it now because they didn't notify students of the first shooting until after the 2nd shooting had started over 2 hrs later.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    According to www.drudgereport.com the shooter had no ID and shot himself in the face, which blew off part of his face....I too think something is amiss.....even though they say they haven't ID'd him yet, I bet they have.
    That made me wonder too. It makes no sense. Most people dont do them selves in that way. I understand that many of the victims were lined against a wall and executed. There are lots of eyewitness accounts to this story on facebook.

My heart and prayers go out to this family.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Update:

Flash: Shooter was Chinese citizen in US on a student visa.
    Hmmm... But I thought they were only here to study???

I guess Chinese exports are dangerous to US in more ways than just one:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/343 ... ticleprint

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123