Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING NEWS - KUCINICH REQUESTS NH RECOUNT

January 10, 2008 07:25 PMÂ*Eastern TimeÂ*

Kucinich Asks for New Hampshire Recount in the Interest of Election Integrity

DETROIT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Democratic Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich, the most outspoken advocate in the Presidential field and in Congress for election integrity, paper-ballot elections, and campaign finance reform, has sent a letter to the New Hampshire Secretary of State asking for a recount of Tuesday’s election because of “unexplained disparities between hand-counted ballots and machine-counted ballots.â€

[quote]He added, “Ever since the 2000 election – and even before – the American people have been losing faith in the belief that their votes were actually counted. This recount isn’t about who won 39% of 36% or even 1%. It’s about establishing whether 100% of the voters had 100% of their votes counted exactly the way they cast them.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... Finally, someone with cahona's and his name is Kucinich.

Say what you will, but this man is protecting how we vote and it's legitimacy

I'll tell you what... if it wasnt for Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul... this man would get my vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't like Kucinich's stance on immigration but other than that, he is the democratic version of Ron Paul. Go Dennis!!!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thank you to person upstairs that someone has some decency.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

April
    Glad to hear it!

Thank You Kucinich !! Him and Ron Paul are friends although Paul says with a grin "We don't agree on some things. I saw him & Paul on Bill Moyers and yes I liked a lot of things Kucinich had to say. He is a Patriot !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Airbornesapper7:

I'll tell you what... if it wasnt for Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul... this man would get my vote

Dennis Kucinich supports amnesty for illegal immigrants, establishing a path to legalization for those already here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Airbornesapper7:

Dennis Kucinich supports amnesty for illegal immigrants, establishing a path to legalization for those already here.
    Ditto! BTTT

I'm glad someone else is calling for a recount. The Paul people wre going to but said only Ron Paul's campaign could request a recount. I would think the American people would have the same right.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast