Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking News: Sarah Palin's Daughter Pregnant

To address those rumors circulating about her daughter being the "real" mother of her Down Syndrome child, Trig:

PALIN ADMITS HER 17-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT

Reuters
    September 1, 2008 --

ST. PAUL -- The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Bristol Palin made the decision on her own to keep the baby, McCain aides said.

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us," the Palins' statement said.

"Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support," the Palins said.

The Palins asked the news media to respect the young couple's privacy.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media, respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates," the statement concluded.

MCCAIN KNEW

Senior McCain campaign officials said McCain knew of the daughter's pregnancy when he selected Palin last week as his vice presidential running mate, deciding that it did not disqualify the 44-year-old governor in any way.

In the short period since she was announced last Friday, Palin has helped to energize the Republican Party's conservative base, giving the McCain camp fresh energy going into the campaign for the Nov. 4 election against Democrat Barack Obama.

McCain officials said the news of the daughter's pregnancy was being released to rebut what one aide called "mud-slinging and lies" circulating on liberal blog sites.

According to these rumors, Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down syndrome. The rumor was that Trig was actually Bristol Palin's child and that Sarah Palin was the grandmother.

A senior McCain campaign official said the McCain camp was appalled that these rumors had not only been spread around liberal blog sites and partisan Democrats, but also were the subject of heightened interest from mainstream news media.

"The despicable rumors that have been spread by liberal blogs, some even with Barack Obama's name in them, is a real anchor around the Democratic ticket, pulling them down in the mud in a way that certainly juxtaposes themselves against their 'campaign of change,'" a senior aide said.

What a mother you are Sarah Palin; What a beautiful woman you are;
    What a smart lady you are and Governor of Alaska; What a husband and mother-in-law, you have, too.

American through and through; human through and through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish Bristol lots of love and Happiness!! And it looks like she has it in her family, how wonderful.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And the thread is..................

http://www.newser.com/?gclid=civ1tt-mu5ucfqp2gwodtcjopw
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've read some of these blogs and people can be really cruel. I say of you are perfect cast your stones, go ahead! At least we can all say she is a good enough mother for her daughter to go to when needed, that she has a mother who she doesn't have to hide something like this from, and that her mother and family stepped up to help support Bristol in her time of need. Those are the family values I like. It doesn't matter that she got pregnant t at 17 because no matter what kind of parent you are kids make mistakes, they are human but it's how you handle the mistakes that shows what kind of parenting you have had. I'm just glad she doesn't have to hide the pregnancy, have the baby, and dump it somewhere without any ever knowing like so many teenage girls do every single year, or get an abortion that will stay with them for the rest of their life. I applaud the Palin's and their dedication to their children.

"Breaking News" or GOSSIP ?

This sounds more like gossip than "Breaking News".
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At 17, Bristol is a concenting adult. This error in judgement has changed her life. I agree, more like gossip about the family than news about the candidate.

You know this makes Palin an attractive candidate to the pro-lifers.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I certainly hope so. Actually it sounds like the Palin clan has a lot of bases covered between them all!

I liked one comment that I read: "At last politcians who have had real jobs!"
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At 17, Bristol is a concenting adult. This error in judgement has changed her life. I agree, more like gossip about the family than news about the candidate.

Dixie
    Good points Dixie! I'm not so quick to celebrate any 17 year old who becomes pregnant out of wedlock. Generally, a 17 year old probably not had enough life experience to become a good parent. I guess there can always be exceptions, but why risk the well being and future of a child on that exception.

The daughter is lucky that she will have a supportive network around her to help out. For that, I do commend the parents as they are showing unconditional love and support for their child.

That's definitely a good thing!

Ya, I heard that.....suppose they expect everyone to turn on her.......won't happen coz she has a loving and supportive family behind her. Besides......according to the youth of today.....if you aren't pregnant by 16, something is seriously wrong with you. Bet she won't be tapping welfare either.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast