Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

True family values.

Did you know that in the state of Alaska you can get an abortion at the age of 13 WITHOUT parent consent? Thanks to of court system.

Maybe she will wait until the baby is born before getting married. Take away the thought of" having to" and many marriages make it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    If the "Obamas" were her parents they would not want her "punished" by having a baby...they would want her to abort it.
    That's a pretty huge assessment on your part. In light of the fact that neither of the Obama daughters is pregnant and unmarried, you know this because?

Exactly, you don't. The Palin's on the other hand has as pregnant teenager who is probably being forced to have the baby and marry her baby's daddy to save public face.

Obama…â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You beat me to it, zeezil.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At 17, Bristol is a concenting adult. This error in judgement has changed her life. I agree, more like gossip about the family than news about the candidate.

You know this makes Palin an attractive candidate to the pro-lifers.

Dixie
    Good points Dixie! I'm not so quick to celebrate any 17 year old who becomes pregnant out of wedlock. Generally, a 17 year old probably not had enough life experience to become a good parent. I guess there can always be exceptions, but why risk the well being and future of a child on that exception.

The daughter is lucky that she will have a supportive network around her to help out. For that, I do commend the parents as they are showing unconditional love and support for their child.

That's definitely a good thing!
    This unwed mom won't have to make her own way or worry about money. It's different than the normal teen that's having sex. She can stay in school and easily go to college too. Most just get the babysitter for free.
    You're kidding right?. . . Because her family has money it's ok that despite those alleged "family values" she's pregnant and probably being forced to have the baby and get married at 17?

Money can buy many things: nannies, clothes, food, shelter but it can't by love, happiness, mental or emotional stability nor can it buy this pregnant child the knowledge, skills and ability that it takes to be a mother. Being pregnant and giving birth does not make you a mother.

If the baby's daddy is being forced down the alter, money doesn't guarantee that he won't get sick of playing house and leave this child having a child as a single parent will it?

Some things are indefensible.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At 17, Bristol is a concenting adult. This error in judgement has changed her life. I agree, more like gossip about the family than news about the candidate.

You know this makes Palin an attractive candidate to the pro-lifers.

Dixie
    Good points Dixie! I'm not so quick to celebrate any 17 year old who becomes pregnant out of wedlock. Generally, a 17 year old probably not had enough life experience to become a good parent. I guess there can always be exceptions, but why risk the well being and future of a child on that exception.

The daughter is lucky that she will have a supportive network around her to help out. For that, I do commend the parents as they are showing unconditional love and support for their child.

That's definitely a good thing!
    I had my daughter when I was 16 and my son at 19 and I have done just fine, it has been hard but I don't regret either of them. My daugther is a senior in high school this year and has done very well in school , it is all in if you are ready to give up your life for your children that makes a good parent. I was willing even though I know some who were not, if your old enough to make the decision to have sex then you are old enough to live with the outcome. IMO
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

ELE

The SF Medical Center won't say the worker is an illegal.

Speaking about babies.... (this article was dated August 27, 200

Speaking of babies....did anyone happen to read the article on AOL news today about a maternity ward in San Francisco Medical Center that was told by Kaiser Permanente that 960 of the babies may have been exposed to active tuberculosis? Apparently a worker in the San Francisco’s maternity ward was diagnosed with the disease. The part time worker was employed by the hospital from March 10 to August 10 but is no longer employed by the San Francisco Medical Center. The hospital said that they learned of the workers disease through a screening process and that they had followed proper procedure. Also the babies could be treated with penicillin.

Personally I was horrified when I read this article. How can they say they followed proper procedure when the worker was probably an illegal and in contact with 960 babies? And too, TB is a serious disease even if a baby didn’t contract the disease they can be a carrier. This is how epidemics are started. Why isn’t this on the evening news? Anyone think this might involve an illegal worker? The ramifications of this incident are chilling! Any SF citizen that defends illegals and welcomes them in are putting their very own babies and children at a health risk that could cost the baby/child their lives...I know I would not put any illegals welfare over the welfare of my children! It's unfathomable!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just because someone is pro-abortion doesn't mean they would EVER have one. It just means they don't judge the person because all three choices are hard
    I called it the cess pool falicy.......which choice is wrong when faced with a cess pool choice.....jumping in waist deep or neck deep or over your head? Or like most....whining about the fact the cess pool was your choice?

I AM pro-choice.....but I don't advocate abortion. I don't consider myself a baby murderer any more than I would condemn a a mother for murder for having diabetes and pregnancy a risk to her child. Are you willing to charge every mother for murder if she miscarries past conception?

Apparently a worker in the San Francisco’s maternity ward was diagnosed with the disease.
    Guess they should be charged with murder.

Slippery slope here.......isn't that why God said he has the final say because he only knows what's in the mind and heart? Intention?

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    You beat me to it, zeezil.
    Thanks for having my back, Disillusioned...much appreciated.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast