Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: O.C. Car Dealership Raided In Identity Theft Probe

O.C. Car Dealership Raided In Identity Theft Probe
    (AP) ORANGE, Calif. Dozens of police and district attorney's office investigators raided an Orange County car dealership Monday as part of an identity theft probe.

More than 350 cardboard boxes packed with lease documents and loan applications were hauled away during the raid at Douglas Nissan on Katella Avenue.

Thousands of people, most of them Hispanics, may have been victimized.

Prosecutors say that fraudulent car loans were processed with stolen identities using pilfered pay stubs, driver licenses and Social Security numbers.

The DMV was participating in the multi-agency investigation that began about three months ago.

(© 2007 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. )

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_191145852.html

Watch out for the American Communist Leftist Union

What?.....the ID second time victims might be charged with the debt of the first people they stole identies from? LOL

Hey......not a problem till it effects you.....right?

I remember standing in line at a liquor store in SD. Someone gave a guy his card and said....hey..better watch out ....someone might steal your identity.......he said...steal my identity please!!!!! Hey....there's plenty of legal citizens who would love a fresh start.....We have ALL our mistakes follow us FOREVER.......Please.....give us a clean slate!!!! Want my identity?.....Take it PLEASE!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh boy.....there's plenty of dealersips AZ should be investigating, I can tell ya that much!!!

You would not believe the amount of mail from finance companies which is delivered to my office mailbox, and the numbers of calls I get, from finance companies.

People get vehicle loans using the address, but no space numer, or use my office phone as their own. I have yet to recognize a single name, that the vehicles have been financed under, as being a tenant. Yet, it never fails, tenants come in, go through the basket I keep stray mail in, and take the stuff home. And they're the ones driving the financed vehicles.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)