Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fact that this is happening to the most vulnerable citizens in this country, ESPECIALLY IF ILLEGALS CONTINUE TO RECEIVE TAXPAYER-FUNDED BENEFITS, is absolutely outrageous!!! I just phoned the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD), the largest national nonprofit cross-disability member organization in the U.S., to report this and suggest that they investigate to find out whether illegal immigrants would continue receiving benefits. They were extremely interested to hear about this and promised to check it out.

Way to Go carolinamtnwoman

Activism at its best, great move they have a strong lobby you never know
    when you can make a big difference till you put your ideas into action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    The fact that this is happening to the most vulnerable citizens in this country, ESPECIALLY IF ILLEGALS CONTINUE TO RECEIVE TAXPAYER-FUNDED BENEFITS, is absolutely outrageous!!! I just phoned the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD), the largest national nonprofit cross-disability member organization in the U.S., to report this and suggest that they investigate to find out whether illegal immigrants would continue receiving benefits. They were extremely interested to hear about this and promised to check it out.
    Woooooo Hooooo I love it..... go get'em
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Since so many illegal aliens drive drunk and end up getting into accidents which often end up fatal, why doesn't MADD get their act together and come out against them? Oh I guess because since it isn't mostly white people getting DUI's, it's not PC.

I hope your actions pay off and they aren't just giving you lip service saying they'll check it out when they really won't.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I hope your actions pay off and they aren't just giving you lip service saying they'll check it out when they really won't.

They were unaware this was happening and I'm sure they will investigate and intervene to protect disabled Americans. Whether or not they will also investigate if illegal immigrants are to continue receiving benefits remains to be seen, but maybe... I will also email Lou Dobbs with this info, and see if he will investigate. If any of you know of others to pass this along to, please do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12