Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CALIFORNIA GAY MARRIAGE: A STATE IN IRREVERSIBLE DECLINE

CALIFORNIA GAY MARRIAGE: A STATE IN IRREVERSIBLE DECLINE

By David R. Usher
    May 17, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

California, the formerly bell-weather state, just became a state for which the bell tolls by making “same-sexâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of these days, California will suffer and earthquake worse than the recent event that leveled an area of China far larger than the state of California. While the bell would certainly toll if that were to happen, somehow I have a feeling we won’t have to wait that long. The bell is already tolling for California.
    Agreed. This was a very very bad decision, but no surprise for such a liberal state. We knew it was coming and the gays have a LOT of pull/influence in politics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now little children growing up in California are being taught that it's alright and normal to want to Marry someone of the same sex some day...Is that what we want California? Now little Emily can look forward to Marrying her best friend Ashley when she grows up. Good job, California!

Oh I guess this means the Arnoldnator is going RINO . I sure do think so . And i have a major B_t_h with Yahoo . Allday long they (Yahoo) covered front page "Ellen Whats Her Name" saying "I'm getting Married" . Of course to her girl friend . Disgusting and immoral is what my bible had to say . I stand by my bible . Immoral people . BIG PERIOD
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Destroying the family!

What can we expect from a state that has the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Please do not view if you are young, or hate shocks .Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrDbgjLKoxU

Michael Savage was talking about this yesterday , destroying the family. He said Marxism was already half way here. I guess it is just not here fast enough for California so they need to help it along with gay marriage.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Re: Destroying the family!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    What can we expect from a state that has the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Please do not view if you are young, or hate shocks .Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrDbgjLKoxU

Michael Savage was talking about this yesterday , destroying the family. He said Marxism was already half way here. I guess it is just not here fast enough for California so they need to help it along with gay marriage.
    Good God i'm shocked . After the freak show did i see the "Priest" kiss a man ? All the lonely people where do they ll come from (beatles 1965)

btw: your avatar is a kick
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Surprised!

tencz57 said:
    Good God i'm shocked . After the freak show did i see the "Priest" kiss a man ?
    Wow ,you are right that was a kiss. I am surprised also for I never saw that part of the video.Also he mouthed the words to the man dressed as a nun something like thanks for being here.

tencz57 said
    ;btw: your avatar is a kick Wink
    Thank you, I think your avatar is cute .
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

The date on the you tube video is October 7th, 2008. A glimpse of the future?

President Amadenajad of Iran was asked about the treatment of homosexuals in iran, he aswered," we don't have homosexuals in iran" .

Wonder why ? Since so many are born that way, why are none in most muslim nations ?

Must be something in our water !

I don't like muslims because I feel most are one radical iman away from jihad.

I was surprised though that the PRIDE Parade was safe sasheying through Israel when they stomped around the streets of the 3 major world religions in Jeruselem. Guess even a muslim is affraid of a militant bunch of ugly women.Pretty is ,is pretty does, girls!

President Amadenajad of Iran was asked about the treatment of homosexuals in iran, he aswered," we don't have homosexuals in iran" .

RIGHT..LOL....NO HOMOSEXUALS IN IRAN. THERE ARENT ANY HOMOSEXUALS IN THE MILITARY EITHER BTW. LOL