Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have no doubt they (whoever they entails) are setting the stage for a trumped up, planned national disaster of some sort.

The Patriot Act and later Homeland Security gives our president unlimited powers. He can completely suspend the constitution and declare martial law with just his signature and be answerable to no one.

“I am delighted that these accomplished individuals have agreed to apply their considerable private sector expertise to help us identify and pursue initiatives that will create a more competitive North America,”
    It is phrases like this that make me believe the timetable for their plans may have been moved up. You take into account what is going on between the Mexican government and our very own and then add in that here you have the the Prime Minister of Canada announcing a council for the betterment of North America, not Canada but North America.

You are so right Diana.....And the way they keep pushing this Bird Flu I suspect they are getting ready to release it on all of us. They said something about it would cause 2,000,000 American deaths.
    That's a pretty good number of us for them, wouldn't you say?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

dlm1968, you better bet the Candians, will fight this. they really hon't have much love for us in their hearts! They will not be in favor of this you can bet on it!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

From what I have understood about this is that it has been kept behind closed doors all along. The Canadians, the Americans nor the Mexicans have been told anything about that. We aren't the ONLY ones in the dark. But I do find it hard to believe the Mexicans haven't been told about it, judging from the way all the illegals are acting you can almost bet they have been told.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12