Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadian Action Party think NAU is treason!

Leader of the Canadian Action Party thinks the North American Union is nothing less than TREASON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uyWiGQ_ ... an%20Union
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is Treason. There, here and in Mexico. It's....Global Treason!!

Any Globalist is a Traitor to their home nation...no matter what country is being manipulated by these Thugs out of their national sovereignty.

It is clear cut unadulterated Treason which is why....I and you and so many others are calling a spade a spade when we call the Wackident...a no-good, two-faced, back-stabbin, low-down, lyin', scumbag TRAITOR!

Thanks Canada! You Boys and Girls Catch On Quick!!

You impeach yours and we'll impeach ours!!

GO CANADA!!

(I wonder how much longer it will take the Mexicans to figure it out????)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sure hope most Canadians are becoming aware of this traitorous garbage of uniting the 3 countries and make noise about it.

How about her statement: "Comfort breeds complacency." Many of these traitors are counting on us being that way too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope they march, demostrate and scream to the highest mountain!!

I know the French/Canadian tension exists within their own country, but this is far beyond that issue! This is a total takeover if they don't put a stop to it!!

This is great for the American people. Solidarity to fight for both of our nations sovereignty is needed!!

As far as Mexico, it's so corrupt and people are used to living in corruption. They are the only country that would gain from it. Improving their infrastrature at US taxpayer expense and of course the gains of the greedy corportate globalists!

Go Canadian! Wake them all up!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto, y'all.

That was very well done. Change "Canada" to "America" and it fits here, also.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Global Nation

I hope it never happens! Could you imagine the language nightmares. Many French Canadians do not and refuse to learn English. The same goes for Hispanics. What would happen then? Would we become a trilingual country?

Well, swatchick,

It's scheduled to by 2010.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: Global Nation

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I hope it never happens! Could you imagine the language nightmares. Many French Canadians do not and refuse to learn English. The same goes for Hispanics. What would happen then? Would we become a trilingual country?
    No....the plan is do away with the need for English altogether.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Hmmm, Judy,

I wonder if the plan is just disruption in any possible way, including Balkanization?
    TIME'S UP!

I agree Curious Pat.

Balkinazation is what you will have if this is allowed to happen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast