Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Carbon dioxide NOT causing a climate crisis, say scientists

Carbon dioxide NOT causing a climate crisis, say scientists

Leading experts rapidly endorsing ‘Climate Scientists’ Register’

By Tom Harris
    Friday, June 18, 2010

Ottawa, Canada, June 18, 2010—The Climate Scientists’ Register, started one month ago by International Climate Science Coalition (ICSC), http://www.climatescienceinternational.org/ has just passed its first 100 expert endorsers—see climatescienceinternational.org. http://www.climatescienceinternational. ... cle&id=289 By allowing their names to be added to the signatory list, these scientists are endorsing the following physical science statement:

“We, the undersigned, having assessed the relevant scientific evidence, do not find convincing support for the hypothesis that human emissions of carbon dioxide are causing, or will in the foreseeable future cause, dangerous global warming.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Climate Change is

Climate Change is just an excuse to push their global communist rule and redistribute (and steal) wealth from developed countries.

Re: Climate Change is

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Climate Change is just an excuse to push their global communist rule and redistribute (and steal) wealth from developed countries.
    Is the US expecting the world to give money to America to distribute this carbon tax shell game? Or is a UN program? I am still not clear.

Gee, I wonder if the global warming we've experienced is part of a normal cycle?

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Gee, I wonder if the global warming we've experienced is part of a normal cycle?

And I am sure it has nothing to do with the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    And I am sure it has nothing to do with the sun!
    You mean that big yellow ball that's responsible for heating up all the planets in our solar system? Nah, couldn't be that. It just has to be the UNPROVEN greenhouse effect being increased by the tiny fraction of a fraction of CO2 emitted by human activity. No matter that the cycle of heating and cooling has been going of for hundreds of thousands of years before humans had industrial technology.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I don't buy c02 warming...but even if true...cap and trade will not affect wheather. It will only affect your wallet. SCAM