Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CHICKEN-SH*T THIS: Netanyahu Responds To WH's Quip, ‘I Have Been on the...

Joe the Plumber

My Benjamins are on Benjamin.

CHICKEN-SH*T THIS: Netanyahu Responds To WH's Quip, ‘I Have Been on the...
    clashdaily.com

CHICKEN-SH*T THIS: Netanyahu Responds To WH’s Quip, ‘I Have Been on the Battlefield Many Times!’

Posted on October 30, 2014

My Benjamins are on Benjamin.
    Speaking in Hebrew, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded to being called “chickenshit” by an anonymous high-ranking Obama administration official.
    “I have been on the battlefield many times,” Netanyahu said in a speech Wednesday. “I have risked my life for the country and I am not prepared to make concessions that will endanger our state.”
    Read more: Real Clear Politics

http://clashdaily.com/2014/10/chicke...ld-many-times/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Mad World News

Obama got obliterated.

Bibi Netanyahu Publicly Humiliates Obama Official Who Insulted Him [VIDEO]
    WE stand by Israel and PM Netanyahu.
    conservativetribune.com

Bibi Netanyahu Publicly Humiliates Obama Official Who Insulted Him [video]

In an absolutely disgraceful move, for which an official apology should be immediately issued, an anonymous Obama administration official called the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, a “chickensh**” and “coward,” in an article appearing in The Atlantic.
    Of course, Netanyahu is far from a “chickensh**,” as a real coward would not be the leader of a country surrounded by enemies, a veteran of the Six Day and Yom Kippur Wars, the leader of an Israeli Special Forces unit that fought behind enemy lines, or one who was wounded in combat and kept fighting, according to BizPac Review.
    Click here to get a FREE subscription to the Conservative Tribune.

Netanyahu addressed the Israeli Knesset on Wednesday, and spoke about the cowardly anonymous attack upon him, brushing off the insults and showing that he is completely unbowed.
    Real Clear Politics has provided video of Netanyahu’s speech, translated from Hebrew into English.
    “I have been on the battlefield many times,” Netanyahu said. “I have risked my life for the country, and I am not prepared to make concessions that will endanger our state.”

“It must be understood that our supreme interests, with security and the unity of Jerusalem first and foremost, are not among the top concerns of those anonymous elements that are attacking us and me personally, because the attack on me comes only because I am defending the State of Israel,” he continued.
    “If I did not defend the State of Israel, if I did not vigorously uphold our national and security interests, they would not attack me. And despite all the attacks against me, I will continue to defend our state,” said Netanyahu.

It is great to see Netanyahu respond so forcefully to the blatant character assassination attempt by the Obama administration.
    It is no secret that Obama and Netanyahu don’t like each other, and the dim view of Israel shared by the majority of Obama’s administration isn’t even being disguised anymore.
    It truly is sad to see this administration shamefully malign a great man and strong leader, especially when he is the leader of our closest ally in the region.
    Please share this on Facebook and Twitter if you are glad to see Netanyahu respond so forcefully to the cowardly attack upon him by the Obama administration.

http://conservativetribune.com/netan...sponds-insult/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)