Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First, thanks for posting the email links Fedupinwaukegan! I simply did not have time, I did fire off an email to the school. I was so mad and my time was limited.

I have now used the other links... and yes, I am still mad. I hope to be reading something about a disciplinary action. I told her in an email to her I would have yanked my child out of her class, and protestrd HER out in front of the school. Cumberland Co. is only a few counties away from me, if there were such a protest I WOULD be there child or no child.

This is so wrong! Fort Bragg is the home of the 82nd Airborne ( I think) and I know it's home to The Green Berets. My heart went out to that little girl, to have to sit and listen to someone say this about your Father while he is off fighting to enable you to have the right to speak this way. It just turns my stomach!

Quote(This kind of abuse is as old as the teachers union, if not older.)

I would disagree while some of this occurred in years past I believe the mental abuse is much worse in public schools today, I had the misfortune of working with many young teachers prior to retirement many knew subject matter however basic living common sense they simply were lacking(trying to be kind) most were young female.

Personally I would never send a kid to public school I would find anyway possible to opt out, you can send a great kid to school but after 12 years in this social failure what you get back "may" be unrecognizable.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I hope that Hannity, O'Reilly and the others talk about this on their programs ...and I do hope that this gets circulated amongst military groups and families.....btw now Michelle OBAMA, the American hating new first lady, has said her "platform" will be to military families and supporting them...perhaps she should be sent this video....will she chastise one of her supporters for her treatment of this child? We know the answer to that.

Sent an email, but this is the danger and extemism of democracy as defined in the training manual of the Army of the United States of America circa 1928.

Democracy - "A government of the masses. Authority derived through mass meeting of any, for direct expression. Results in mobocracy. Attitude toward property is communistic—negating property rights. Attitude toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate, whether it be based upon deliberation or governed by passion, prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to consequences. Results in demagoguism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy."

So much for the path that Wilson and Roosevelt shoved us down.

This is sick and disgusting! This teacher needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY!!
    This poor little girl thinks about her dad everyday, and the teacher made her think her dad would be in Iraq for 100 years? I would like to make that teacher cry!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Shocking! That "teacher" is unfit to instruct children, period.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    What an outrage! Teacher needs to lose her teaching credentials pronto!
    Based on the way she's speaking, I can hardly believe she has any credentials to teach anyone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a teacher suppose to tech their children proper English. What is this axe crap and all of the other Ebonics that she is spewing? As parents we need to push our children to be teachers and get rid of these liberal dirtbags that are poisoning our children.
    AMEN!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a teacher suppose to tech their children proper English. What is this axe crap and all of the other Ebonics that she is spewing? As parents we need to push our children to be teachers and get rid of these liberal dirtbags that are poisoning our children.
    I agree wmarincic. These days it's all about the social indoctrination of our children and creating "world citizens." We all need to be aware of what our children are learning in school, and hold those responsible for this drivvel accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Quote(This kind of abuse is as old as the teachers union, if not older.)

I would disagree while some of this occurred in years past I believe the mental abuse is much worse in public schools today, I had the misfortune of working with many young teachers prior to retirement many knew subject matter however basic living common sense they simply were lacking(trying to be kind) most were young female.

Personally I would never send a kid to public school I would find anyway possible to opt out, you can send a great kid to school but after 12 years in this social failure what you get back "may" be unrecognizable.
    Wise words oldguy. I have found that the Teachers Union is a big problem. My sister-in-law is a teacher. The Teachers Union even tell her who to vote for, and of course she does everything they tell her to do. They have turned her into a lefist feminist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast