Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's see if anything really happens to her or will she just get a note in her file...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Here's the update on Michele Malkin's site. Contact information is on this thread if you are angry enough about this....

Obama-pimping teacher: “I should not have said thatâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How long before the race card comes out???
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: DISGUSTING

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

FIRE HER IMMEDIATELY. teachers are there to teach a subject. EVEN IF it was a class about current politics she should never have treated that poor girl like that. This behavior has got to stop. Keep your personal political beliefs out of the classroom altogether. DO NOT use your position of authority to influence kids politically, EVER.
    Are you seeing something ironic here. People have died for their rights and now they bully people themselves. You are right its disgusting that a adult (I won't say mature) had to bully a child. I would remove that teacher for a lesson to all teachers and I would remove my child from that classroom.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed this poor excuse for a teacher didn't "axe" the little Ba-RACK supporters if they believe it's OKAY for their candidate of choice to be cozy with a home grown terrorist. Nor did she "axe" them if it's OKAY with them that Ba-RACK wants them to devote dozens of hours of their video game/basketball/soccer/family time to mandatory civil service (extra-curricular re-education). Also didn't hear her "axe" any of the students what that "CHANGE" that Ba-RACK promises will be, in their opinions- of course. No, this verbally illiterate disaster named Ms. Harris was too busy berating a CHILD who simply voiced an opinion that obviously wasn't in line with MS. Harris' views. That she has to take her frustrations out on a child is very telling of her true nature. Ms. Harris has NO BUSINESS in the middle school setting. She seems better suited for bathroom attendant position at Columbia University.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I noticed this poor excuse for a teacher didn't "axe" the little Ba-RACK supporters if they believe it's OKAY for their candidate of choice to be cozy with a home grown terrorist. Nor did she "axe" them if it's OKAY with them that Ba-RACK wants them to devote dozens of hours of their video game/basketball/soccer/family time to mandatory civil service (extra-curricular re-education). Also didn't hear her "axe" any of the students what that "CHANGE" that Ba-RACK promises will be, in their opinions- of course. No, this verbally illiterate disaster named Ms. Harris was too busy berating a CHILD who simply voiced an opinion that obviously wasn't in line with MS. Harris' views. That she has to take her frustrations out on a child is very telling of her true nature. Ms. Harris has NO BUSINESS in the middle school setting. She seems better suited for bathroom attendant position at Columbia University.
    LOL she should be fired.

Regardless of what the parent's of the little girl said.
    Her grammer is street ghetto.
    She is obviously a closet racist.
    She has no right to bring her political beliefs to class.
    She should have told the little boy that said we need a black president that we should never vote for someone because of the color of their skin but because of their policies.
    Everything about this smacks of racism and it's not only whites that are racist and I would bet that the percentage of black against white racism is higher than white to black.

You're right! Finally I'm going to say something.

There are racists and they are black. Are there white racists sure some. But for decades now we've always heard that people who are considered racists are white.

I see Oprah screaming and sayng "something really big has happened here." What Oprah that people proved by their votes that they aren't racist. They haven't been for a long time. In fact there is a little thing called the Civil War where my ancestors bled and some died for your ancestors to free them. But hey, that's a little thing right. Let's forget that and stay a victim.

Then there's people like me who have put their jobs and careers on the line for doing what was right in the work place just to make sure that someone was treated equally. Not much of that happened, it was rare, but it did. Do I get any kudos from you. NO. Because anything that happens bad to a black person couldn't possible be their responsibility. They blame other people. Again let's stay a victim.

My hubby lost a promotion because they had to meet a quota. My hubby scored higher than the other guy. Not good. Didn't really advance the cause because everyone knew it was the "quota" not the guys experience or qualifications. Then on top of it the guy says "you owe it to me". Again I've been a victim.

This election proved what I've known all my life. I'm not guilty of bigotry and most whites aren't. It's the black community who has blamed all of their ills on the white community, yet will NEVER give any credit to those who have stood against bigotry, or bled for them, or even acknowledged that their ancestors on the other side of sea SOLD them.

No one in this campaign said anything about race except Barack Obama. He used it, like a fine tuning tool to get the vote. He used the generations of professional victim stance to rally the black community to vote. ONLY Obama used the race card, no one else. He used that victimology that has plagued the black community and he will continue to use. Only those who can break from that will ever truly be a success. Obama has used you. He has used your victim stance and he will keep using it because you can't break away from it. You can't think of yourself as an American first. Jessie and Al have used you and you have bought into for so long you decided they were right and want to stay there because you get something out of it.

Bill Cosby is right. Finally a person within the black community who had the courage to say what is wrong. It's too bad they haven't listened. They have berated him and think of him as a traitor because he has told the truth. I for one will not be quiet any longer when calls someone a racist. I will give a history lesson and parts of that history that most people want to ignore BECAUSE ITS CONVENIENT TO IGNORE THEM and they get something out of being a victim. Well, here's a newsflash it doesn't work anymore.

Actually old Abe Lincoln didn't consider the war about slavery like we've been led to believe. His main focus was on preserving the union, and keeping the republic intact.

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume V, "Letter to Horace Greeley" (August 22, 1862), p. 388.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    You're right! Finally I'm going to say something.

There are racists and they are black. Are there white racists sure some. But for decades now we've always heard that people who are considered racists are white.

I see Oprah screaming and sayng "something really big has happened here." What Oprah that people proved by their votes that they aren't racist. They haven't been for a long time. In fact there is a little thing called the Civil War where my ancestors bled and some died for your ancestors to free them. But hey, that's a little thing right. Let's forget that and stay a victim.

Then there's people like me who have put their jobs and careers on the line for doing what was right in the work place just to make sure that someone was treated equally. Not much of that happened, it was rare, but it did. Do I get any kudos from you. NO. Because anything that happens bad to a black person couldn't possible be their responsibility. They blame other people. Again let's stay a victim.

My hubby lost a promotion because they had to meet a quota. My hubby scored higher than the other guy. Not good. Didn't really advance the cause because everyone knew it was the "quota" not the guys experience or qualifications. Then on top of it the guy says "you owe it to me". Again I've been a victim.

This election proved what I've known all my life. I'm not guilty of bigotry and most whites aren't. It's the black community who has blamed all of their ills on the white community, yet will NEVER give any credit to those who have stood against bigotry, or bled for them, or even acknowledged that their ancestors on the other side of sea SOLD them.

No one in this campaign said anything about race except Barack Obama. He used it, like a fine tuning tool to get the vote. He used the generations of professional victim stance to rally the black community to vote. ONLY Obama used the race card, no one else. He used that victimology that has plagued the black community and he will continue to use. Only those who can break from that will ever truly be a success. Obama has used you. He has used your victim stance and he will keep using it because you can't break away from it. You can't think of yourself as an American first. Jessie and Al have used you and you have bought into for so long you decided they were right and want to stay there because you get something out of it.

Bill Cosby is right. Finally a person within the black community who had the courage to say what is wrong. It's too bad they haven't listened. They have berated him and think of him as a traitor because he has told the truth. I for one will not be quiet any longer when calls someone a racist. I will give a history lesson and parts of that history that most people want to ignore BECAUSE ITS CONVENIENT TO IGNORE THEM and they get something out of being a victim. Well, here's a newsflash it doesn't work anymore.
    Gogo, I couldn't agree more!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast