Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris Matthews stuck on racist view of birthers.

Video: Chris Matthews Calls Obama Birth Questions Racist

You have to go to the link to see the video... He flyes in the face of his own %. Hardball idiot is how I veiw it...you may think differently. I don't like all the names he called me!!!!

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/vid ... dium=email

Do I really have to go through all of this again.

1. The announcements in the newspapers are automatically generated when a parent(or grandparent) files via mail a notice of home birth in Hawaii. They prove only that someone sent in a postcard with no verification to the State of Hawaii claiming an at home birth. But Obama has been clear. He was born in a hospital. Sometimes they tell us Queens Hospital, sometimes they tell us Kapi’olani hospital, but they always say a hospital.

2. If you are born in a hospital there are records. It is called a long form birth certificate. Just release it and we go away. The form you show on camera Chris can be produced by hundreds of Hawaiians born in Japan for example. This form was routinely given to Hawaiian children born outside of the US. Hawaii didn’t even accept it a proof of native birth when Obama was elected.

3. Even if Obama is a US Citizen, it doesn’t mean he is a “Natural Born Citizen.â€

A Dem friend of mine was laughing and making fun of "Birthers". I told them his records have been sealed which includes all his college files and asked why did they think he has spent millions to keep them sealed ?

That stopped the laughter and the converstion became a serious look at the facts.By the time my friend left they too were questioning his citizenship .

For me the birth certificate is not the big question that needs to be answered. His sealed records are what is troubling to me and a better indication something is wrong.

I believe he is a dual citizen which makes him ineligible to run for President.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

"I" believe that BO is an undocumented illegal alien living in the most expensive government housing available... usurping the Constitution and spying for his Muslim comrades using a POTUS access to the most vital and secret of all documentation with a military information clearance that belongs only to the most loyal of all true Americans.

IMHO...He is a secret Jihadist with access to nuclear whepons. Does this scare me...You GD right it does!!!!

So for me...I could care less if he was blue with orange spots or where he was born... it means nothing...and neither does PC!!!

I want him "legally" charged with sedition, treason and defrauding the American people. Then hanged as is our American tradition. But then maybe I am being too kind?

You want to laugh at me for being a birther? Go ahead...